Author's Chapter Notes:
let me know what y'all think :]

Spending every moment in the studio
I'd never said it'd be fair
But when you're all alone I hope you truly know
How bad I want to be there

 

She couldn’t believe he’s doing this again.  That he’s blowing her off again.  That he’s pulling another all-nighter at the studio.  Not after he promised that they’d finish early that day.  Not after she left work early to come home and prepare his favorite meal.  Not after she spent an hour doing her hair and make-up and picking out the perfect outfit for the evening, which just so happened to be a body hugging little navy number that her curves basically spilled out of.  Not after the drought that she’d been experiencing because he wants to go jump on someone else’s track.  He’d promised her that it was only gonna be a one track deal, three days max; and it was now day six and he was working on a third track.  She wanted to blame Drake and his Grammy nominated producer, wanted to blame Justin too, but she couldn’t.  She knew that when the creative juices started flowing in the studio that there was no way to stop them.  It’d been so long since Justin had been behind the mic working on actual features instead of just background vocals and he’d forgotten how tedious the process was.  Hell, she’d forgotten how tedious the process was.  She’d gotten used to him being home every night at a decent hour, used to eating some kind of dinner together and used to curling up in his arms every night, and the past six days had been pure hell. 

Leaning forward Ariana blew out the two candles that she’d lit for the two of them to enjoy their dinner under and leaned back in her chair, crossing her legs and arms.  Not only was Justin late, extremely late, but he hadn’t even bothered to call, text, or even send a pigeon to let her know that he wouldn’t be there.  Sighing heavily she kicked off her heels and stand up, gathering the two plates of cold food and heading towards the kitchen.  It’s when Ariana was placing the now filled Tupperware containers in the refrigerator that she heard her Blackberry chime, indicating that she had a text message.  Figuring that it was from her assistant or someone else at the office she took her time making her way to the living room where the device was lying on the couch.  When she finally did, she saw a name on the screen that she didn’t think would be there.

Justin

Rolling her eyes she opened the message and saw the single line of text.

I’m sorry, we’re thinking about going a different way with the track.  It’s gonna be a long night.

She knew it.  She knew what the message was going to say before she even opened it, but she had to see that he was blowing her off yet again for the studio with her own eyes.  Sighing once again she hit ‘Reply’ and send him back a similar short message.

Dinner’s in the fridge, I’m going to sleep.

Ariana sent the message and silenced her notifications before going through her nightly routine.  Within an hour she was snuggled under her comforter, alone once again and she didn’t even hear him when he comes in hours later.

~*~ The next day ~*~

“No, that’s not gonna work.  Nope, not even in a different color; that style isn’t going to…”  Ariana stopped mid-sentence when she heard a soft knock at her office door. 

“Give me a moment Stu, someone’s at my door,” she said before placing the call on hold and letting the person who was knocking know that they could enter the office.  It was her assistant carrying a beautiful bouquet of flowers.

“These just arrived for you, Ariana,” the petite brunette said before placing the vase on her boss’ desk.  Ariana was taken aback.  Who were these from?  She racked her brain trying to think of who would send her ‘thank you’ flowers when she saw the card that was attached to a tulip.  She could spot her boyfriend’s signature from a mile away.  A soft smile crossed her face and she thanked her assistant before plucking the stock card from its plastic holder. 

I’m so sorry about this week.  Let me make it up to you tonight.

Love,

Justin

Ariana’s smile returned.  She couldn’t remember the last time Justin had sent flowers to her at her office.  It wasn’t that he wasn’t the romantic type, they’d just gotten complacent in their relationship; something that people do when they’ve been together for over five years.  She grabbed her phone and sent him a BBM.

I got your flowers. Thank you.

She didn’t want him to think that he was off the hook just yet.  The flowers were a nice touch, but it had been a whole week since he’d touched her and he had quite a ways to go until he’d be back in her good graces.  Ariana re-attached the card to the plastic holder it came from and picked up her office line before continuing her conversation with her business partner. 

~*~

Longest day ever. 

Ariana nearly kicked herself as she merged with the traffic on the 405; daydreaming had never been a friend of hers.  And now due to her absentmindedness she was taking the scenic route home and all she wanted to do was get there as soon as possible and relax in a bubble bath with a glass of red wine and the latest James Patterson novel.  She’d long since forgotten about the flowers from Justin and the note on them as her hectic day of work had worn on, and was completely surprised when she finally pulled her car in the garage and killed the ignition.  The garage door was cracked open and she could hear a soft smooth jazz melody coming from inside.  Ariana grabbed her purse and tote from the backseat and entered the house.

“Hello?” she said suspiciously.

 

Come right here
Set your bag down
I took a night off for you

“Hey beautiful,” Justin replied, wrapping his arms around his girlfriend’s middle and placing a soft kiss on her bare shoulder.

“How was work?”

Ariana almost melted right there.  His breath was warm against her flesh and his body was hard against hers.  She missed this, missed him.  But that didn’t mean he was off the hook just yet, he still had to pay for the lack of affection that she’d been receiving all week.  Gathering the little bit of resistance she had left she pushed herself out of his embrace and walked towards the stairs. 

“Work was fine; long day, but fine.  How was your day?” she asked getting ready to go through her after work routine.  She took her phone out of the inner pocket of her purse before placing the bag and her work tote on the hallway table.  She was scrolling through the few emails she’d received on the drive home when she felt her boyfriend’s arms around her again.

“I’m sorry,” she heard him whisper against her neck before placing an open mouth kiss on in.  The little restraint that she’d been holding onto earlier was now out the window.

“For what?” Ariana asked in a weak voice.

“For this week.  For not keeping my promises to you,” he responded between the kisses that were splayed across her collarbone. 

“You were working, it’s ok I understand.  I’m not mad.”

“Liar,” he chuckled and she felt her body quiver with need, “I know you’re mad, but I plan on changing that tonight.”

 

I been waiting for so long to get you all alone
Now I finally got you right here
So baby I'm a lock my door and disconnect my phone
Cause I wanna make one thing clear

 

“Oh really?” it was her turn to chuckle now, “And how do you plan on doing that?”  Justin didn’t answer her audibly.  His right hand traveled down her right arm, grabbing her blackberry and powering the device down. 

“Justin, what are you…” 

“Sshh,” he said, silencing her, “No disruptions tonight.”  He spun her around so that they were facing and captured her lips in a searing kiss.  Justin heard his girlfriend moan and smiled into the kiss.

“Cocky much?” Ariana joked, breaking for air.

“I thought you knew,” he replied, dragging his hand through her tresses and removing the band that had them tied back.  He fingers raked through her curls, massaging her scalp in the process and he pulled at them lightly, exposing her caramel macchiato colored neck to him.  Justin started at her mouth and made his way down to her rise of her breasts, placing open mouth kisses all the way down.  Ariana’s body was literally vibrating with need.  It’d been so long and all this foreplay was unnecessary.  He was out of the doghouse and now she wanted him in her. 

Justin,” she moaned.

“Yeah baby?” he said, untucking her blouse from her high-waisted skirt. 

“I need you.”

“I know,” he replied, tugging the blouse up and over her head once she raised her arms to help him out.  He unzipped the knee-length skirt and watched her shimmy out of it, revealing herself in just her black lace panty and bra set and matching black patent leather pumps.  Justin ran a lone finger down her torso and felt his girlfriend shiver under his touch.

“No, I need you now, badly,” she begged.

“And I’m right here baby; I’m not going anywhere.  I’m all yours tonight.”

“Finally, it only took you a week,” she replied smartly before wrapping her arms around his neck and reintroducing his mouth to hers.  Justin ran a hand down her left thigh and hooked it under her knee, bringing up her leg to hook around his narrow waist.  He felt her wiggle her leg and heard a clatter when her shoe fell to the ground.  Moving languidly he detached his lips from hers and removed her leg from his waist before dropping to his knees before her and picking up her shoe.  He softly grabbed is girlfriend’s calf and lifted it so that he could slide the black heel back on her foot and looked up just in time to see the confused look she had for him.

 

Go ahead and turn the lights off
But keep your heels on
They're fitting for what I'm about to do

 

“Leave them on,” he smirked.  Ariana rolled her eyes, but obeyed.  Justin rose to his feet and gripped his girlfriend’s hips gently, his blue eyes gazing lovingly in her light brown orbs.

“I’m sorry,” he said softly, “We didn’t plan on doing all those tracks and I didn’t plan on this lasting as long as it did.  I just…” It was Ariana’s turn to silence him.

“Sshh, I understand.  I was being a spoiled princess and I shouldn’t have been acting like that.”

“You had every right to,” he said, giving her butt a gentle squeeze, “I was being inconsiderate and neglecting the hot piece of ass that is my girlfriend at home,” he chuckled and Ariana joined in.

“But you’re here now,” she began.

“Yep, I’m here now,” he said, pecking her lips sweetly.

“And I plan on taking full advantage of that.”  Justin laughed again.

“I made us dinner…well I reheated what you cooked last night.”

“Thank you,” she said sweetly, “but I’m not hungry for what’s in that kitchen,” she added before removing herself from his embrace and walking towards the living room.  When she didn’t hear his footsteps immediately Ariana turned around and saw her boyfriend standing there dumbstruck.

“What?  You thought you were gonna get me undressed and we were going to sit at the table and eat dinner?  You should know me better than that baby,” she winked before disappearing into the dimly lit living room.  She heard the clatter of Justin's shoes as they hit the floor and soon heard the pitter patter of his sock covered feet as he followed the path she’d just left for him.  Ariana had perched herself on the arm of one of their overstuffed chairs and was sitting crossed-legged when her boyfriend finally located her.

“You’re wearing too many clothes, Timberlake,” was all it took for him to start removing the layers that were keeping him from his girlfriend.  When he was down to his black boxer briefs Ariana hooked a finger in the waistband and pulled his body closer to hers. 

“So,” she began, tracing her index finger along his happy trail, “did you think about me at all while you were in the studio?  Or were you too focused on the music?”  Justin gulped and she watched his Adam’s apple bob.  Her actions were making his thoughts cloudy.

“I thought about you all the time,” he finally said.

“Really?  Because I thought about you too, especially when I touched myself in bed.”  She didn’t know if it was physically possible, but she felt his already hard member get stiffer. 

“Oh yeah?”

“Yeah,” she responded, “You weren’t here and it was the next best thing,” she responded, licking her lips sensually.

“What were you thinking about when you were touching yourself?”

“How I wished that it was your hands, your lips, your…well you know down there instead of my fingers,” she said softly, “I’d work myself into a frenzy imagining that it was you doing it and call out your name like you love to hear me do when I come.”

“Like this?” Justin said huskily as he uncrossed her legs tugged the sides of her panties down.  He slid his hand down her torso until his palm was resting on her sex. 

 

Know you hate explaining how you want it done
Just be quiet I'll do fine without your help girl
Can you work without a second for some fun
Now you finally got a moment to yourself girl
And I know what to do with it

 

Ariana moaned.  Loudly.  And Justin smirked.  He didn’t realize how bad this week had been on her; he’d had the distraction of the studio to take his mind off of things, but she didn’t. 

He circled her clit with his thumb and the felt her body react quickly to the pressure that he’d placed on the nub of pleasure.  She was already dripping wet and they’d probably have to get the chair cleaned, but right now he didn’t give a damn and neither did she. 

Please,” she begged.  He didn’t need any more encouragement.  Justin plunged two fingers into her heat and almost came in his boxer briefs when he saw her body arch and heard the whimper that escaped her lips. 

Yes! Justin…baby…yessssss,” she moaned as he pumped his two digits in and out of her before adding a third.  Her head was thrown back in pleasure and Justin used the opportunity to pay some much needed attention to her breasts.  He took her right nipple into his mouth and sucked on it until it was hard enough to cut glass before repeating his actions on her left one.  She was on the edge and so close to falling over it, Justin could sense it.  He pulled his fingers out of her before sliding one back in and flipping his wrist so that the finger could make a “come here” movement.  He found the fleshy sponge that was her ‘G’ spot and placed a slight amount of pressure on it and felt the first wave crash over Ariana.  She’d gripped the back of the chair behind her and let her hips take over, riding the wave of her orgasm and screaming out his name in the throes of passion. 

Ariana could see him straining against his boxer briefs, begging to be released, and that’s exactly what she was going to do.  She pecked his lips sweetly before tugging his boxer briefs down and guiding him to sit down in the chair. 

I want you on top
So let your hair down
I took the night off for you
Girl I'm gonna turn the lights off
But keep your heels on
They're fitting for what we're about to do

Ariana perched herself in his lap, gripping his base and giving it a quick tug before guiding him to her opening.  She was still dripping so he slid right in when she brought her hips down to meet his.  Justin groaned at the tight, perfect fit, something he’d never grown used to even though they’d been together for over five years, and gripped her hips. 

“I love you,” she whispered as she began rocking her hips against his, moving them in a figure eight motion and driving him wild.  She’d always known just what to do to get him off, but if she didn’t slow down he’d be coming in a minute.  He squeezed her hips and raised her body off of his before slowly lowering it back down, not the best decision in hindsight, but damn did it feel good.  He watched as his girlfriend’s eyes rolled back in pleasure and could tell that she was getting close again.  Ariana gripped his shoulders for leverage and began bouncing in his lap, rotating her hips and bringing the both of them closer and closer to ecstasy.  Justin was closer than she was and Ariana knew that, but she also knew that Justin being the gentleman that he was always wanted to make sure that she came first.  So it was no surprise when she felt one of his hands move from her hips to the column of her throat and down to her pleasure nub before his nimble fingers began playing with it.

Shiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttttt.”

Ariana didn’t even recognize her own voice.  She stopped bouncing and ground her hips into his and felt Justin throw an arm around her waist and hold her there.  He took control and began pumping into her, short and shallow strokes. 

Ugh…please baby…I’m so close,” she begged.

Are you gonna come for me baby?” he asked.

Yes, god yes!” she exclaimed.  Justin slowed down and began long stroking into her and felt her walls squeezing the life out of him…literally. 

JUSTIN!!!” Ariana exclaimed as the initial wave of pleasure hit her.  She began rocking back and forth against his lap and within moments she felt him coat her walls with his hot seed. 

They sat like that for a moment, embracing each other and sharing breaths and heartbeats.  

“I love you too,” Justin finally said, breaking the silence.

 

Oh oh. It's 6 o'clock in the morning at the studio

 

 

 

 

 


Completed
sChErZo is the author of 13 other stories.


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: girlontop chairsex interracialj visual