Story Notes:
...this challenge was hard for me. I was literally going over ideas until today, I actually just finished writing this right before I posted. So if there are errors, please excuse them.
Author's Chapter Notes:
hopefully you guys liked this.

It’s been two months since I’ve seen her. Two months since I’ve been inside her. I can’t get off this fucking plane fast enough.

I’ve never met a woman like Leah. A woman that I’m so fucking caught up in, that everything else takes a back seat. She can tell me to not work, and my ass will actually do it. For her. That’s never happened before.

Everything about her, the way she smiles, the way she walks, the way she brushes her damn hair turns me on. I’m telling you, the girl is bad.

I’ve been filming for two months and tonight, I’m going home to her. She doesn’t even know that I’m coming. I’m so fucking excited.

That’s another thing. I get so happy with the thought of doing something simple for her. Showing up unexpected, coming home earlier than I said, that shit makes me happy because I know it’ll make her happy.

I smile as the plane touches down at LAX, and am glad that I’m going to be the first one off this fucking plane because I have to get to her. I took a red eye here from New York just to get to her faster. No luggage so no waiting around, and Trace better be out front or I’m gonna kick his short ass for making me wait longer than I have to.

I think I’m officially obsessed with my woman. And that makes me smile. I’ve never felt this way and no, it’s not how most people say that when they have a new relationship, this is different, it’s not the honeymoon phase that is making me this way, it’s the fact that she is the perfect fit to me. She moves the way I like, she talks the way I like, everything about her, I like. Her body, her voice, her actions, they are tuned into exactly what I love. I can’t explain it any other way.

Walking through the airport, I keep my head down because I don’t want anyone to snap a picture of me and it get to her before I do. Fucking paps, will ruin a good surprise every fucking time. Bastards. I walk out the door and see Trace waiting right out front, also in a hat, not that the paps can see his shrunken ass in that big ass truck. It’s late as hell, around 2 a.m., and that is also why I have a better shot at going undetected. Another thing about my baby, she is a night owl, so I know right now she is probably sitting in the living room on the couch watching old tv shows. I usually call her around this time because I’m just getting up to get my day started in New York, fucking 6 a.m. call times suck.

Trace makes it out of the airport and again, I can feel myself smile. You see this, I haven’t laid eyes on her in person in two months, and she still has me smiling like a fucking idiot. God I love that woman.

“Your fucking hopeless man,” Trace mutters, shaking his head at me causing me to laugh because he’s right. I called his ass right before I boarded and demanded he be waiting for me and to not tell Leah that I was coming.

With minimal traffic, we make it to the Hills in record time; I’m telling you everything knows not to fuck with me when I need to see her so fucking bad. As we pull up through my gates, I started getting excited.  All that waiting will be worth it as soon as I lay eyes on her. I don’t even tell Trace bye because I’m so damn focused on getting to her. He gets it, as much shit as he talks about it, he knows that I’ve never been so happy, so consumed and he doesn’t take it personal when I have Leah on the brain. I open the door to the house and step in and inhale, damn its good to be home, even if it’s only for a week. I walk through the foyer and look to the left and see she’s not on the couch like I expected her to be. I walk further down the hall, fully intending on going straight upstairs to the bedroom when I see the light on in the kitchen. I walk in to find her sitting at the table eating lime green ice cream. I smile again, because she doesn’t recognize me yet, her head is down into a book she’s reading. She has on a oversized shirt that is falling off of one shoulder and some tiny brief-type panties. One of her legs is tucked under her on the chair and her hair in a side ponytail. Damn she looked fucking sexy.

“Hey baby,” I smile as she gasps looking up at me. She jumps up from the chair and literally jumps on me. Laughing out loud, I put both my hands up to her face to stare at her before she moves in to kiss me. As soon as her lips touch mine, the need in me starts. The feeling I get every time I’m away from her for long periods, the itch to have her, all of her, in every way, right now. The kiss starts to get more intense, her pushing her lips against mine more aggressive. My hands slide from her cheeks to her neck to hold her close to me. I turn and press her back right against the nearest wall by the entryway into the kitchen. I part her lips with my tongue and slide inside her mouth, moaning when I taste sherbet ice cream on her tongue. She’s getting impatient now; I feel her hands sliding down my front to the buckle in on my jeans. This is why we are perfect, she knows me, and I know her. The same feelings we have when we are like this, it’s like we are in sync with each other’s need. As she unbuttons my pants and pushes down my zipper, my hands move from her neck to the bottom of her big shirt and pull it up. As she pushes my jeans and boxers down, we finally part at the lips only so I can yank off her shirt.

No bra. Damn she is gorgeous. I lean down to attached my lips to one perfect dark chocolate nipple while my hand reaches for the other. I hear her sigh and relax more against the wall. I use my other hand to hold her thigh that’s around me, while I push my pelvis more firmly against her center. The need is making itself more known now; I need to be in her. I can’t wait in longer. My hand moves up to her little briefs and tug as them. They start to come down to her knees and she maneuvers one legs up and out at a time without fully removing herself from wrapped around me at the waist. I move back up to her lips and kiss her hard as she grabs onto my shoulders getting ready. She’s whimpering in my mouth and rubbing her pussy against me. She’s so fucking wet and ready for me, just like I’m ready for her. I don’t even need to guide my dick in, because it knows exactly where it wants to be. I punch into her core easy and we both let out a frustrated moan. Damn, this is what I’ve been talking about. This feeling, this need, I have to have all of her, it’s enough, but it’s not enough at the same time. I need more of her.

I start off with a nice hard pace, with her shoulders pushed into the wall and my hand holding the side of her face as we both get what we need. Her mouth is wrapped around my thumb and my forehead is pressed against the wall while I breath into her neck.

“Fuck baby,” she breathes out while sucking my thumb like she does my dick, which only caused me to fuck her harder, gripping her thigh and hoisting her leg higher around my waste so I can get in deeper. The feeling I have inside is a frenzied one. It’s like satisfaction but also a feeling more ‘give me more’. This is her, this is how she affects me. I can never have enough of her. And she can’t get enough of me. I slide my hand from her face and out her mouth, and take her with my mouth as I take her with my dick. Sliding both hands down to attach to her perfect, round ass, I push her more firmly against my dick. Her hands wrap around shoulders as I move her up and down on me. She is sucking my tongue just like she does my dick. This is it. This is the feeling, the feeling of being inside of all of her. The feeling of being consumed by all parts of her. I feel her starting to quiver under me, and I’m ready too, but the feeling is not quite satisfied. I need more, she feels so fucking good, too fucking good, for me to let go now. There’s nothing like this, nothing like having the most intense sex, the purest desire for someone, and not wanting it to stop. Her pussy is so fucking wet, sucking at my dick, I can hear the wet noises we make along with our moaning and breathing hard. I can feel her body’s response to me, her nipples hard pressed against my chest, her eyes with a glazed look to them. This is us, this is pure perfection. She knows what I need, and I know what she needs. That why we both are so fucking close to letting go but not there yet. I need more, and she needs me to have more.

I can feel my balls slapping against her, making us even wetter, from her pussy drenching us. I move my hands more closely together on her ass and spread her cheeks apart. My dick twitches in her because we both know what is about to happen. I slide my fingers close to her asshole and just rest my index finger right there on her rosebud. Her pussy clenches in response. My finger makes slow circles around her asshole, which causes her to let go of my tongue and start moaning. She loves this shit, fuck it, I love this shit, I love having her in any way I want. She rests her upper body against the wall and I dip my head down to suck her nipple in my mouth at the same time I slide my finger into her ass. I hear her let out a slow ‘fuck’ as I slide all the way in her ass, until I can feel my dick through her wall. I haven’t stopped fucking her with hard strokes and my finger soon picks up the same pace my dick has made.

Finally. This is the satisfaction. Having all of me, in all of her. Her hands wrapped around my head while my mouth moves from one nipple to the other, my hands clutching her ass with my finger deep inside her tight hole, and my dick fucking her best pussy known to man. Pure satisfaction.

I start fucking her faster, moving my hips against her in more haste. I can feel it starting at my toes, and I slide another finger into her ass, as the need to cum rises. I can feel her pussy clenching around my dick and I know she is ready to explode all over me. I can tell in the way her breathe is see-sawing, and she is whimpering. We don’t need to talk with our mouths; our bodies tell each other exactly what we want. She starts grinding down on me more forcefully and I have to hold her steadier as I fuck her harder.

With one final clench, her pussy sucks up my dick as she cums, causing her ass to tighten around my fingers. I wiggle them some, causing her to cry out as she lets go for me. I’ve never been able to resist this call from her, so without so much as a thrust, I feel my dick spasm, and I let go right with her, my teeth biting down on her nipple gently as my body jerks and spasms from the feeling alone.

We both are breathing hard, and I finally let go of her nipple and lap at it to make sure I didn’t cause her any pain. After a couple moments, I slide my fingers out her ass, and she whimpers. I straighten up from my position, and with my dick still in her, I kiss her finally, slow and sloppy because it’s the best I can do at the moment.

She smiles into the kiss causing me to look up at her.

“Hey baby, what are you doing home so early?” she asks me, causing me to laugh and look at her. This is what perfection looks like. Big, brown, doe eyes, and a small button nose. There is nothing more beautiful than her. I kiss her again, and rest my head on her shoulder. This feeling will never go away, this constant want and need for her. I don’t want it to. There is nothing on earth better than her, and she is mine, and I’m hers, and together we are perfect.  I smile.

“Surprise.”


Completed
mzmillion is the author of 4 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 1 members. Members who liked The Need also liked 4 other stories.

You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: boyfriendj roughsex wallsex analplay