[Comments - 99]
Summary:

Emily Logan had her life in order. She had her future planned and a timeline for things to get accomplished. She was well on her way to a lifetime of happiness, until it all came crashing down on her.

 Follow Emily on her journey down the road less traveled.


Rated: R
Categories: Completed Het Stories Characters: Justin Timberlake
Awards: None
Genres: Drama, General, Romance
Series: None
Chapters: 28 Completed: Yes
Word count: 88396 Read: 72322
Published: Sep 22, 2010 Updated: Mar 21, 2011
Send To: Printer or Microsoft Word

1. Cast Page by MarizlePanizle [Comments - 6] (8 words)

As per your request...here's the cast page!

2. Just A Dream by MarizlePanizle [Comments - 14] (2615 words)

So I enjoyed writing my first Fan Fic so much that I thought I'd give a second one a shot. I hope you all enjoy :)

3. Lose Yourself by MarizlePanizle [Comments - 4] (2735 words)
Thank you to everyone that's showed interest in the story. This chapter may need some tissues as well, but I promise they won't all be depressing.

4. Help Me by MarizlePanizle [Comments - 2] (2373 words)

Thank you again for all of the reviews! I'm so glad everyone is enjoying this story, it makes it so much easier to write it knowing I have readers waiting for it.

This chapter is kind of dialouge heavy but it's giving you an insight into Emily and Justin's messed up relationship. I hope you enjoy :)

5. What Goes Up...Must Come Down by MarizlePanizle [Comments - 1] (3135 words)

6. When You're Gone by MarizlePanizle [Comments - 3] (3014 words)
You guys are master reviewers. I've never been more inspired to write so fast in my life. Thank you for all of the kind words and I hope you enjoy the next chapter :)

7. Back to Reality by MarizlePanizle [Comments - 2] (3939 words)
Again, thanks so much for all of the reviews it's much appriciated! This chapter is a little bit longer then the rest. I couldn't stop my fingers from writing more!

8. Crash and Burn by MarizlePanizle [Comments - 3] (3225 words)

Again, thanks for the comments everyone! Here's the next chapter!

 I'm going to California next Saturday so I'm hoping I'll be able to get at least one or two more chapters in before then. I'll be back on track come November 1st I promise!

9. The Past Comes Back to Haunt You... by MarizlePanizle [Comments - 4] (2933 words)
Thanks for all of your lovely comments and reviews...they are much appriciated :)

10. Funky Town by MarizlePanizle [Comments - 0] (3450 words)
Okay so this may be the last chapter I can get in before I leave for my vacation. If it is, I'll be back on November 1st so expect an update soon after that. I'll try and get another one out by Friday but if not I hope this will hold you over!

11. Emmy by MarizlePanizle [Comments - 3] (3239 words)

I'M BACK! So sorry for the long wait, but we did so much in California on vacation I didn't even have time to think about writing. We even saw Justin filming in LA!!! One of the highlights of our trip!

 Here is the next chapter, I hope you enjoy. And thanks a million for all of the wonderful comments/reviews!

12. Dirty BIG Secret by MarizlePanizle [Comments - 1] (3184 words)
I know it's been forever, I'm sorry! I got sick 2 weeks ago and the day I started to feel better I somehow threw out my back! But I'm back in action with another chapter! I hope you enjoy!

13. The Truth Hurts by MarizlePanizle [Comments - 3] (4129 words)

2 chapters in a week. Can you tell it's been slow at work? Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy and thank you for all of the lovely comments! It's much appriciated.

 Oh HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!

14. Losing Myself by MarizlePanizle [Comments - 4] (4557 words)
This chapter is totally not edited and I apologize, but it's been a bit since I posted a new chapter and I wanted to get it up before I left work. Hope you enjoy, and sorry for the shocker the last chapter...gotta keep you on your toes!

15. Spreading The Word by MarizlePanizle [Comments - 4] (2852 words)
As always thank you so much for your reviews! It makes me want to get chapters out so much faster knowing people are waiting for them!!! You guys are the awesomest!!!

16. New by MarizlePanizle [Comments - 8] (3980 words)
As always thanks for the reviews!!! Now, onto the next chapter...Enjoy :)

17. Changes by MarizlePanizle [Comments - 4] (3409 words)
Okay, seriously so happy that all of you were happy that she finally kissed him because I was nervous!!! Now lets hope I don't let you down with these two!

18. Figuring It Out by MarizlePanizle [Comments - 3] (3350 words)
You guys are seriously the greatest! Thanks for the kind reviews/suggestions it is much appriciated! This will probably be my last update before Christmas, so Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah (I know it's over but I'm late!) Happy Kwanza, and Happy whatever other holiday people celebrate! Hope you have a good one!

19. Who's on First. What's on Second. I Don't Know's on Third. by MarizlePanizle [Comments - 0] (2399 words)
So I thought I wouldn't be able to get another chapter out before Christmas, but apparently I thought wrong :) It's a short one. Hope you all enjoy! Merry Christmas!!!

20. Pieces to the Puzzle by MarizlePanizle [Comments - 0] (4623 words)
So it's been a while, and I'm sorry. The holidays kind of snuck up on me and things got busy with the end of year stuff at work! But I'm back...hope you guys had a great holiday/new year!

21. Sex Appeal by MarizlePanizle [Comments - 2] (3913 words)

I think you guys might like this one :)

22. You Lost Me by MarizlePanizle [Comments - 4] (3098 words)
I'm sorry for my long absence. Talk about writers block! Here's the next installment I hope you're still enjoying.

23. What Can I Say? by MarizlePanizle [Comments - 3] (2814 words)
Sorry for the long wait, but here's your next installment. Let me know what you think!

24. Everyone Needs A Red Skittle by MarizlePanizle [Comments - 4] (2893 words)
I didn't want to leave you hanging too long, so here's the next update. I hope you're not too mad at me after the last chapter!

25. You Are My Sunshine by MarizlePanizle [Comments - 5] (2683 words)

Warning...Get a tissue before you read this.

 Also thanks for all the kind reviews, and I apologize in advance!

26. There You'll Be by MarizlePanizle [Comments - 5] (3095 words)
Thank you so much for all of the reviews and for still reading this! Sorry this chapter took a little while I literally rewrote it at least 6 times! I hope you enjoy.

27. Family Portrait by MarizlePanizle [Comments - 3] (3836 words)
Thank you, thank you, thank you for all of the feedback! We are coming to a close on the journey of Emily and Justin. After this chapter there will only be one or two left, I haven't decided if I want to split them up or not yet. But until then...enjoy the next installment (no tissues needed for once!)

28. Lucky I'm In Love With My Best Friend by MarizlePanizle [Comments - 4] (2915 words)

This is it...the final chapter!

Thank you all so much for reading Justin and Emily's journey and for leaving me reviews and support, I really appriciate it! I'm sad to see this one end, but I've had the best time writing about these two.

I hope you've all enjoyed this as much as I have and thanks again...and now for the last time, here is your last installment!