Author's Chapter Notes:
okay, so i'm a little late with posting this one so i'm going to post the lastt 2 chapters back to back in about 45 minutes to give everyone a chance to read this one.  hope you enjoy!

Chapter Three: Love Faces

 

Wisteria woke up the next morning knowing exactly what she had to do.  She stared at the ceiling, relishing in the moment she was sharing with Justin; his arm thrown haphazardly around her lower stomach and his face buried in one of her pillows.  She watched as his back rose and fell in a steady rhythm as he slept soundly…or so she thought.

“Are you staring at me again?” came a groggy voice.  Wisteria smiled softly before leaning over and kissing his temple affectionately. 

“How do you do that?” she asked, “How do you know when I’m watching you?”

“I have eyes in the back of my head,” he joked, eliciting a laugh from the both of them.

“No, you’re just a creature of habit, Babygirl.”  Justin rotated his head so that he was facing her and puckered his lips for a kiss.  Wisteria complied and their kiss ended with a soft pop before Justin flipped over on his side and playfully attacked her, peppering her face with wet kisses.

“Justin!  Stop!” Wisteria laughed, but Justin continued in his attack until he was straddling her and they were both out of breath.  For a moment the room was silent aside from their heavy panting until Justin stroked her cheek sweetly.

“You look absolutely stunning in the morning light,” he said sincerely.

“As opposed to every other light?” she joked and Justin sighed and rolled his eyes, getting off of her.

“There you go playing again; I was just trying to compliment you on how beautiful you are and you gotta turn it into some joke.”

“Aww, I’m sorry baby,” she said, throwing her arms around his neck and burying her face in his shoulder.

“You know I love you and your compliments.”

“Well you have a fucked up way to show it.”  Justin tried to keep a straight face after he said that, but couldn’t.  Pretty soon they were both rolling with laughter.

“We’re a hell of a pair aren’t we?” Wisteria asked, looking into his cerulean orbs.

“Yep, but I wouldn’t have it any other way.  Oh!  Before I forget, my mom’s coming into town next weekend.”

“Okay, do you want me to stay away for those days?” she asked, assuming that his mother didn’t know about the two of them.

“Stay away?  Why would I want you to do that?  Goofball, thy name is Wisteria,” he chuckled, “No, I want you to meet her.  I told her about us and she’s dying to meet the woman who ‘tamed me’,” he said, making air quotes on the last two words.

“Tame you?” Wisteria asked quizzically.

“Those were her words, not mine,” he replied, grabbing her right leg and throwing it across his waist so that she could straddle him.  Wisteria glanced over at her bedside clock and saw that she had about an hour and a half to get to work for that briefing.  If she started this with Justin now there’s no way that she’d make it to the meeting on time…or even at all.  He didn’t believe in quickies and she didn’t blame him.  Why would he want to rush through something he was so good at?

“Babe I can’t,” she protested, trying to slide off of him but stopped when she felt his hands on her hips.

“What?  You’re not still sore from earlier are you?” he asked referring to their middle-of-the-night romp.

“Cocky much?” she asked, slapping his chest playfully.

“No, I have to go to work; like actually be there on time and shit,” she continued.

“Can’t you call in sick?  Tell them you have the flu or something?” Justin asked.

And risk another female agent being assigned to this case?

“No, I have to go in today; but if you want I’ll think about calling in tomorrow.”

“Think about it?” he asked.

“Yeah, that all depends on how good you are tonight,” she said with a wink before getting off of him and making her way to the restroom to start her morning routine.

 

***

 

Much to her surprise Wisteria didn’t have to do the spiel she’d prepared in the car on the way to work at the meeting.  She thought that she would have to when the director told her department that his decision was down to two women, Casey, the perky blond who fit Justin’s type perfectly and Wisteria.  When he told them that he’d chosen Wisteria in the end because her background led him to believe that she’d be able to pull Justin faster than Casey, Wisteria’s jaw dropped.  If only he knew how on point he was.  After the briefing she was sent off to the FBI’s identity department to Morgan, only to find her just as shocked.

“Shit!  I mean, I don’t know what to say.  I’m happy that you were the one chosen, but damn are you gonna be able to bring down your boyfriend?” Morgan asked in a hushed tone once the two of them were alone in her office.  Wisteria collapsed in the nearest chair and buried her face in her hands.

“I don’t know Mo,” she began, “I mean who wants to see their boyfriend, the love of their life go to jail?  I know that if someone’s done the things that we have intel of him doing then he needs to go to jail, but I don’t want him to.  I don’t want him to take the fall because of the asshole he answers to.”  Morgan nodded, agreeing.  She found out Justin’s occupation the same day Wisteria did and to her surprise it didn’t change her opinion of him.  He was still the best thing that ever happened to her best friend romantically; he just so happened to mixed up in the wrong crowd.  There had to be a reason why he was in that industry though.  No one grows up with the dream of dealing heavy narcotics and human trafficking.  Somewhere along the road something must have happened that forced him into this life.  Morgan decided that while Wisteria was doing recon work she’d do a bit of her own.

“So,” Morgan began, clapping her hands together, “Your new identity.” 

After having a talk with the director Wisteria decided that the best way to set up her ‘meeting’ with Justin was a bar.  It was a public place that she wouldn’t have to wear a wire to, and it didn’t hurt that they planned on meeting that night at Delia’s anyway.  Sanchez laid down some ground rules: by no means was she allowed to invite Justin back to her place, if he initiated that she was to make up an excuse and see if they could go to his place instead.  Which was also fine since she liked his house more than her rental.  She made a promise to check in every hour in exchange for not having to wear a wire on this first encounter, and they’d determine at the briefing the next morning if she’d be required to wear one at all.  The tech department made sure that her work Blackberry was up to date as far as software and GPS went.  They told her that all she had to do was hold down her ‘H’ key for 5 seconds and she’d have back-up in moments.  Wisteria didn’t think that she’d need it, but it was definitely good to know.  The easy part was finished.  She’d gotten the assignment, and now she had to make sure she didn’t mess things up. 

 

***

 

(2 weeks later)

 

Wisteria slumped in the driver’s seat of her Camry and sighed heavily.  She’d just put in a long day at the office…if you could call it that.  She spent most of the day briefing her unit with the progress she’d made with Justin.  She was sure that she’d shocked the hell out of them when she told them that she’d be meeting his mother that evening.  Casey had even commended her on how fast she worked.

“You got skills girl, I don’t think that I could even have worked my way into his life like that this quickly,” were Casey’s exact words.  Wisteria couldn’t do anything except smile nervously and say ‘thanks’.  If her co-workers knew the truth she’d be thrown in jail…but she didn’t want to think about that now.  Right now she had to focus on getting physically and mentally prepared to have dinner with Justin and his mother.  According to Justin his mother was God’s gift to the world and he put no other woman above her.  He was a self-proclaimed ‘Mama’s Boy’ and was perfectly fine being one.  He loved and adored his mother and would do anything to make sure she was safe and happy.  She had a little over 2 hours to go home, shower, change and meet them at Justin’s house.  He told her that his mother was cooking for them, that she even insisted.  So now Wisteria was speeding home to find something that was not only ‘Mom appropriate’ but comfortable enough to spend the entire evening in. 

Thanks to the major progress she’d made with the case Wisteria was able to convince her director that she didn’t need back-up tonight.  There was no way that Justin was going to do anything to endanger his mother, or even her, but she wouldn’t let them know that.  She made it to Justin’s house with 20 minutes to spare and was surprised when she found out that dinner was not only already ready, but Ms. Harless had prepared a spread.  As soon as Justin opened the door for her she could smell the delicious aroma of the Southern food, but didn’t realize how much Lynn had prepared until she saw the numerous dishes on the dining room table as she followed Justin into the kitchen where his mother was. 

“You must be Wisty,” Lynn said, wiping her hands on the apron she was wearing and approaching the young woman for a hug. 

“Yes ma’am, it’s so great to finally meet you Ms. Harless,” Wisteria replied, letting the older woman envelope her warmly.

“Call me Lynn, shoot you might be calling me ‘Mom’ pretty soon if you keep up what you’ve been doing,” Lynn said winking at her. 

Momma,” Justin exclaimed, embarrassed.

“Don’t pay him any mind, hon.  He’s acting like we haven’t talked about this before.”

Wait, Justin’s talked to his mother about the possibility of marrying her?

Mom!” Justin exclaimed louder.

“Hush boy,” Lynn said, silencing her son before taking Wisteria by the arm and guiding her to the dining room.

“I didn’t know what you liked so I just made a few things,” Lynn said, pointing the dishes on the table.  A ‘few things’ to the woman consisted of fried chicken, pork chops, potato salad, macaroni and cheese, green beans, cornbread, and mustard greens.

“Oh wow, you didn’t have to do all of this,” Wisteria told her.

“It was nothing, child.  I cook like this all the time at home, ask Justin.”  Wisteria hadn’t noticed when he walked into the room but saw him standing in a corner and nodding in agreement to his mother’s statement.

“And I made some sweet tea, it’s in the fridge.  Justin, baby, do you want to go get us some glasses?”

“Yes ma’am,” Justin replied before going back into the kitchen to get their drinks. 

“Have a seat,” Lynn instructed Wisteria, “Take a load off.  Justin told me that you had a long day today.  Don’t let that job of yours stress you out honey,” Lynn said as she and Wisteria sat down at the table. 

“It’s not that bad, today was just a little long.”

“He tells me that you have days like this regularly though.  Don’t let them work you too hard, you don’t need all that stress on your body this early in life.  How old are you anyway?”

“25.”

“Mom,” Justin interrupted sternly, “can we please not do this now?  Let’s just enjoy this wonderful dinner you made and save the 20 questions for after dessert.”

“There’s dessert?” Wisteria asked.

“Oh yes, I made peach cobbler and picked up some vanilla ice cream.”

“Yep,” Justin said grinning, “It’s my granny’s recipe.  You’ll love it.”

Dinner went better than Wisteria expected.  She got to see a side of Justin that she’d never seen.  With her he was usually the one taking charge of the situation, something that she loved, but with his mother he let her take charge.  She got to see his ‘Mama’s boy’ side and it was cute.  She could definitely see the love between the two of them.  Lynn put her foot in that food and it was absolutely delicious.  Wisteria volunteered to do the dishes since Lynn cooked and Justin joined her. 

“Do you think your mom wants another piece of pie before I put this in the fridge?” Wisteria asked she put the leftovers in Tupperware containers.  

“Naw, she’s probably washing her face and brushing her teeth and about to call it a night.”

“Something that I’m going to do when we finish up with this,” Wisteria said from behind the refrigerator door. 

“I don’t think you should be driving home if you’re that tired,” Justin replied, scrubbing the plates in sink.

“If that’s your way of asking me to spend the night you need to do better,” she laughed.

“What?  I don’t know what you’re talking about,” he said sheepishly.

“Umm hmm,” she said, walking over behind him and wrapping her arms around his middle.  She rested her head against his back and relished in this moment with him.  She slowed her breathing down so that it matched his strong heartbeat and stayed there, feeling his muscles contract while he continued washing the dishes.

“You seem pretty comfortable back there Ms. I’ll-wash-the-dishes-for-you-Lynn,” Justin chuckled. 

“Hey,” Wisteria began, pinching his side, “It’s not my fault that you’re so much better at doing those than me.”

“Umm hmm, I think you just like feeling me up.”

“You know me so well, babe,” Wisteria joked, “Do you want me to help you?”

“Naw, I’m good.  I was just playing with you,” he said, turning his head to the side and capturing her lips for a quick kiss.  It was moments like these that made her really hate that he was a wanted by her agency.  Not wanting the think about the topic any further she shook her head and rubbed her hands along his taut abs.

“Are you almost finished?  I’m think I’m ready to turn in,” she faked a yawn as she heard him drain the dishwater that was in the sink.

“The rest of these can go in the dishwasher,” he said a bit anxious and Wisteria giggled softly.  She’d never seen him like this before.

“So you’re gonna spend the night then?” he asked, hopeful.

“Yeah, I’m far too tired to drive home,” she replied in an exaggerated southern accent.

“Well then,” he said, playing along, “I guess I’ll just have to help the lady upstairs and into bed then.  I wouldn’t want you to pass out right here.”

“That would be the proper thing to do,” Wisteria said before Justin scooped her up in his arms and carried her upstairs to his bedroom.  He closed and locked the door behind them and watched as she walked towards his closet.

“Do you have something I can sleep in?  I didn’t pack an overnight bag.”

“Yeah, you want one of my t-shirts?”

“That’s fine, I’ll get it later.  I just don’t want your mother to accidentally walk in here in the morning and see me lying naked in your bed.”  Wisteria watched as Justin’s facial expression went from confusion to lust in seconds.  She stepped out of her shoes and slowly walked backwards to his bed, curling an index finger in a ‘come hither’ motion towards him.  Justin complied immediately, pulling off his button down and wifebeater in one sweep.  He kicked off his shoes and within seconds he was standing in front of her and she sat on the edge of his bed. 

 

Girl I'm so glad you came over
I wanna tell you 'come closer'
But I don't know if you feel, like I feel
Tell me girl

 

Wisteria didn’t know what came over her.  She’d never done this, had sex with a guy while his mother was in the house, let alone down the hall; but she wanted him.  She needed him. 

“Please tell me your mom’s a deep sleeper,” she said as she pulled him in for a searing kiss.  Justin nodded into her lips as his left hand came down to rest on the mattress next to her and his right hand griped her neck, bringing her closer to him.  They explored each other for what felt like hours before Justin pulled back and stroked her cheek gently, something so simple but did so much to her.

“I love you,” he whispered.

“And I, you,” she replied, pulling her top over her head and scooting back to the center of his bed.  Justin took it as an invitation to join her and climbed on top of her to resume their intimate tongue wrestle. 

 

Don't it feel good when I touch on it
Wouldn't it be nice if all night I was in you
Come kiss me, come with me
Down the hall to my bedroom
Tonight we'll be
Making love faces

 

Justin’s hands skimmed down her side until they reached the waistband of her jeans.  He lifted up so that he could take them off before she returned the favor for him.  The two of them were lying there in their underwear making out like they were teenagers again and Wisteria couldn’t be happier.  This man was her world; she didn’t care what the agency said about him.  She would find a way to clear his name, she had to. 

“Is something wrong?”

Wisteria was brought back to the present when she felt Justin questioning her as he placed open-mouth kisses around her navel.  She couldn’t believe that she was daydreaming when she had this Adonis on top and vowed to never let it happen again.

“No, nothing at all,” she reassured him.

“Good,” he replied before fingering the waistband of her red boyshorts. 

“These have got to go,” he whispered as he pulled the fabric down and off her legs. 

 

Take 'em off please
Oh down on my knees
Ohh, You're right in front of me
Don't have to pay for my attention
Can you hear me is you listenin?
Baby be real with me

 

He kissed his way up her right leg and down her left before kissing her where she needed it most.  His nose rubbed against her pleasure nub and she almost came right then.  Justin licked her folds once, twice, three times before pulling the lips apart and putting his tongue in her sex.  Wisteria’s body reacted immediately, her back arching and her hands finding the short curls on his head.  She let out a low guttural moan, suppressing the scream that she wanted to let out. 

Oh god.”

She was close.  So close, and he could feel it but didn’t stop in his assault.  Her walls were constricting around his tongue and he could feel her body vibrating from the oncoming orgasm.  He gripped her hips lightly and lapped all the juices that poured from her as she rode the wave of ecstasy that came over her.  Both of their breaths were ragged when he finally made his way up to her lips to let her taste how delicious she was.  Wisteria moved to straddle his waist, rubbing her already sensitive nub against his hip bone in the process and almost came again.  She felt his erection against the crack of her behind and readjusted herself so that it was positioned at her entrance.  Sliding down slowly, she sighed in contentment when he was buried deep inside her.  She began rocking, keeping a slow and steady pace and heard a groan slip through his lips.  Looks like she wasn’t the only one holding back because his mother was down the hall.  She felt him grab her hips and guide her into her a faster pace, sliding her body up and down and rubbing against her g-spot. 

 

The way you bite your lip
Is that your way of tellin' me you like it?
Mmhmm, if I'm the best you ever had girl in your life
Say mmhmm, and when your eyes roll back in your head
Shakin' your legs

 

She was close again and so was he.  Wisteria stopped her soft bouncing and ground her hips into his as she toppled over the edge.  She felt him spill inside of her and collapsed against his chest.  Neither one of them said a word, there were none to say.  She rolled over off of him and curled up against him, throwing a leg between his and an arm around his middle.  Justin smoothed her hair back and kissed her forehead before reaching over and turning off the lamp that he didn’t realize was on and drifting off into a deep sleep. 

Chapter End Notes:
Song Credit(s): "Love Faces" - Trey Songz. 'Passion, Pleasure, Pain'


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: oral boyfriendj interracialj