Story Notes:

*Inspired by the lyrics of "Come To Me"

Traveling through galaxies on telepathic roads

Singing in the distance, clouds of breath out in the cold

All of my desires waiting for someone to hold

So come to me

So come to me, ooh 

Lying here pretending that you’re closer than you are

Swear I heard you whispering “would someone break my fall?”

Memories of kisses fill my dreams until the dawn

So come to me

So come to me

  ** 

J.C. handed his ticket to the clerk at the coat check desk as the group lingered in the lobby.  It was a chilly winter evening in the city and each person seemed to hesitate opening the door into the night air.  He slipped a tip into the jar on the counter and thanked the young woman as he slipped his coat on.  After glancing at his watch, he tightened his camel-colored cashmere scarf around his neck, preparing for the winter weather. 

“I need to head out, but I’m glad we were all able to get together.”  He moved towards Justin and his date, placing his hand on her shoulder.  “Rory, it was so nice to meet the woman Justin always talks about.”   

As the doorman slipped open the door for him, the cold air snuck into the lobby and Rory shivered a little, tightening her grip on Justin’s hand.  With a wave of his hand, J.C. vanished out into the night.  The snowfall had started to pick up outside and all Rory wanted to do was procrastinate heading out into the cold.   “Maybe we can have a drink at the bar?  Hide out a little longer?” Justin offered, motioning to the small lounge that was on the other side of the lobby from the restaurant.  Her Blackberry vibrated and she started texting furiously in response to her message.  He sighed before poking her in the side, “Rory?”

She glanced up, refocusing on him.  “Alright, but I have to head back to the office around 9.”  She followed his lead as he headed to the bar.  Justin pulled out a tall leather stool for her and then sat down beside her.  She put her phone down on the counter and tapped her fingers impatiently. 

“I can’t believe that job of yours – do you really have to head back to the office this late when it’s snowing?” he asked, shaking his head.  The bartender greeted them before she could respond. 

 “What can I get you folks?” he asked.

“Hennessy for me,” Justin said, “Do you want something Rory?  A dessert wine?  Rory?” he asked, pursing his lips at her ignoring him, lost in thought on her phone texting feverishly.  She looked back up and blushed sheepishly. 

“Could I have an Irish coffee?  Thanks,” she smiled shyly as the bartender nodded and headed down the length of the bar. 

Justin sighed heavily and furrowed his brows, toying with the coaster set in front of him. 

“I’m sorry Justin.  Look, I am putting my phone on silent and putting it in my purse,” she said as she slid the phone into her bag.  “I am all yours for the next…twenty-three minutes…” she smiled as she placed her hand on top of his. 

**

She slipped into the hotel from the side street entrance, making a beeline for the restroom.  Once inside, she quickly glanced underneath the stalls noting that the room was deserted.  Her right hand quickly slipped down her back, unzipping her flowing dress and exposing a black skintight dress underneath.  As she stepped out of it, she untied her hair from its tight bun and flipped her head back, freeing her long brown wavy hair.  She slipped her hand into her purse, pulling out her makeup bag and quickly applying heavy smoky eye shadow.  A quick spritz of perfume and a touch up of lip gloss and she gathered her things and slid her coat back on.  Her heels tapped across the hotel lobby marble floor as she confidently walked up the front desk. 

“Can I help you?” a concierge asked.

“Hello.  I just need to pick up a room key – my boyfriend left it for me.  909. My name is Aurora,” she said with a bright smile. 

The concierge quickly typed away and then nodded, pulling up the information.  “Yes, of course, here you are,” he said, handing her the key card. 

“Thank you,” she said, “Have a nice evening.”

“You as well,” he said with a wave.

She swiftly made her way over to the elevators and made her way up to the ninth floor. 

**

She knocked once and then slipped the key card into the door.  She slid the handle open and walked in.  The room was dim; only the bedside light was on.  Her eyes shifted around the room and focused on the figure sitting in a chair, by the window.  He was transfixed at the view through the window of the night skyline, his hands nervously clenched together.  As she stepped closer, she instantly recognized him; his features, the clothes he was wearing earlier, the camel-colored cashmere scarf hanging on the chair.  She sucked in a breath and darted into the bathroom in a panic. 

“Hello?  Aurora?” he called out. 

She tried to remain calm and talked to him through the bathroom door.  Part of her wanted to dash out of the room, but she needed the payoff tonight.  “I’ll be just a minute, just need to wash up.”  Her head was reeling.  She needed a backup plan immediately.

“Oh, alright…” he said.  She could hear how nervous he was in his tone. 

“Why don’t you make yourself comfortable?  Turn the light off to set the mood?” she offered, desperate for any means to hide her identity from him.  He complied silently, slipping his tie off and tossing it on the chair.  Taking a deep breath, he kicked his shoes off and settled on to the bed.  One last breath and he turned the light off. 

She breathed a sigh of relief as she saw the last remaining light vanish under the frame of the bathroom door.  She turned the knob and slowly made her way towards him. 

**



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: affair oral girlontop wank boyfriendj love blindfold cheaterj roughsex hotelj jealous triangles lyrics breakupj hotel postsync originalcharacter callgirl