Thinking of you

What can I do

I’m thinking of you

 

Cause when I’m all alone

I lie awake and masturbate

I love to hear the sounds you make

Baby here I come

Baby here I come

 

JC opened the door to the apartment building, stopping in his tracks as he met the gaze of the doorman.  It was at this moment that he realized he had no means of making it up to her apartment. 

 

“Can I help you?” the doorman asked, with clear judgment as his eyes shifted from the wall clock to the man standing before him at this late hour. 

 

“Yes, I’m here to…to see someone,” JC said, clearing his throat as his eyes wandered down to the card in his hand. 

 

“And who is that?” he said, crossing his arms. 

 

He stood with his eyes down, fixated on the card as he debated whether or not he should refer to her as Rory or Aurora.  Probably Rory.  But, Aurora was her formal name.  Or was it?  Maybe that wasn’t her name at all.  Or did she have some other sort of alias?  Was this even her apartment building?  As he shifted the card in his hand he noticed that she had written the word Captieve on the back.  “I’m here to see Miss Captieve,” he said, apprehensively. 

 

The expression on the doorman’s face immediately shifted into a smile.  “Of course, Rory left a key for you.  She’s in 8E,” he said, handing it to him eagerly.  JC thanked him and nodded as he headed off to the elevator.  After making his way to the 8th floor, he hesitated outside the door of her apartment.  She had planned this from the beginning.  She had known tonight she somehow would send him back to her place.  Rerunning the night through his mind he remembered her taking his coat, planting the card no doubt.  She had been lusting for him as much as he had been for her, which made him crave her even more.  He held his breath as he slipped the key into the door of apartment 8E, even though he knew it would be empty.  The idea of being in her apartment like she had planned was driving him wild. 

 

He walked in to the dimly lit apartment and surveyed the space around him.  He stood before a cozy living area, deciding to take his coat off and place it on the back of the blue and white patterned l-shaped sofa.  It was now 1:17 and being alone in her space was feeding his nervous sense of excitement.  Against his better judgment, he decided to cautiously explore her place.  He flipped through the coffee table books that sat in front of him that were about travel and interior design.  The silver photo frames on the fireplace mantle caught his attention next.  There were pictures of her with friends and family, but Justin was noticeably absent.  The thought of Justin made him wince with a pang of guilt, but he shook it off as he focused his attention on the photo of her on the beach, laughing with her hair blowing wildly in the wind.  He groaned softly as he slipped over to her bedroom, loosening his tie subconsciously.

 

His heart raced as he ran his fingers over the plush pillows and the soft down comforter that were laid out on the large post bed before him.  After he kicked his shoes off, he fell back onto the bed with a thick yawn, seeing that it was 1:43.  His eyes were heavy and tired and all he wanted to do was fall asleep.  As his head hit the pillows, he met her familiar scent of citrus and sandalwood. 

 

The anticipation of her arrival triggered his adrenaline and the memories of her flooded his mind as he closed his eyes.  He ran a hand through his hair as he rested the other on his chest.  As he replayed what had transpired in the coat closet earlier over and over in his mind he felt his hard-on pushing against his dress pants.  He groaned as he slid his hand down to the belt buckle, slowly fumbling with it.  His tongue ran over his lips as he imagined her there, touching him.  In one swift motion he unhooked and unzipped his fly, gently lowering his pants downs his hips.  His hand felt its way over his boxer-briefs, gently touching himself.  His strokes start to move in a rhythmic motion as he imagines her sliding her hands around him.  He gasped at the image in his head of her running her mouth slowly over his tip and then taking him fully in her mouth.  He shivered at the thought of her being there with him, her blue eyes staring at him lustfully as she tightened her grip on him, her heavy breaths and moans pushing him harder.  “Fuckkk,” he uttered, as he ran one hand through her hair and bites down on his finger with the other.  Her tongue felt so good as it ran up his shaft.    

 

“Good thing you didn’t take my side of the bed,” she said, standing in the doorway.  His eyes flew open as he sat up in a panic, releasing his hands from himself.  His heart raced as he felt the burn of his cheeks reddening with embarrassment at her interruption. 

 

She made her way over to the other side, kicking her heels off as she jumped up onto the lofted bed.  He stared at her with heavy eyelids, speechless.  She ran her fingers over his forehead, wiping the beads of sweat that had formed there.  He found himself settling back down, still amazed at how unfazed she is by seeing him masturbating in her bed. 

 

“What took you so long?” he asked, with a half-smile.  His thoughts are started to overtake him as he realized that it was now 2:25What was she doing in all that time?  Was she with him?  Was she ending things with him?  Was she having sex with him first?  He shuddered at the thoughts running through his mind, letting his eyes take control as they focused on her figure. 

 

“I brought dessert,” she said, motioning to the small white box she had placed on the nightstand beside her, clearly avoiding his question.  “But if you’re tired…,” she said teasingly. 

 

“I’m just getting started,” he whispered lowly in her ear, as he swiftly shifted over.  She let out a sharp breath as he pinned her down, placing her hand over his erection. 



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: affair oral girlontop wank boyfriendj love blindfold cheaterj roughsex hotelj jealous triangles lyrics breakupj hotel postsync originalcharacter callgirl