Come, come

Waiting, waiting

I know, I know

You’ll come to me

You’ll come to me 

So come to me

So come to me 

So come to me

So come to me 

** 

He rested his head on one of the pillows, turning to look at her.  He had a million questions running through his head and tried to remain content to keep them to himself unanswered.  She had a power over him, but she wasn’t his.  She looked up at him and smiled, turning to retrieve the white box from her nightstand. 

 

“Dessert,” she grinned as she slipped it open.

 

He chuckled as his eyes spied that it was now 4:30.  “It’s a little late for dessert.”

 

“A little late or a little early?” she mused, bringing a small piece of cake to her lips.  Her eyes lit up at the taste.  She offered him a piece, but he put his hand up in protest.


“No thanks.”

 

“But this is a special cake,” she insisted. 

 

He took a piece of it cautiously, examining it.  “Is this Justin’s birthday cake?” he asked, wincing at the mention of his name. 

 

“It’s special because it’s a tiramisu layer cake,” she nodded as he brought it to his lips.  The expression on his face turned to delight at the combination of flavor.  She laughed, “You should trust me, JC.”  He smiled at the mention of his nickname. 

 

“Rory,” he cleared his throat, “I like you.” 

 

She nodded, “And?”

 

“I want to keep seeing you,” he pursed his lips, “But I don’t want to have to share you.”

 

She put the box back on the nightstand and slid closer to him on the bed.  “You don’t have to share.”

 

“But what about him?”

 

“It’s over.  He cheated on me with a call-girl,” she said.

 

He stared at her, speechless.  He wasn’t sure what to say.

 

She laughed lightly, “Sort of ironic.  I found out about it last week, but I wanted to see you tonight so I waited.”

 

He scratched the back of his neck.  “How about we go out tomorrow?  On a real date?”

 

“What do you mean by a real date?  So this time you’re going to buy me dinner and then I put out?” she grinned mischievously.

 

“That’s very presumptuous of you.  I don’t always put out on the first date,” he said, bringing his hand to his chest in mocking defense.

 

“Let’s make it brunch and you have a deal,” she turned to fluff her pillow and stretched her arm.  “Now, how about some sleep?”

 

He nodded, slipping into a satisfied slumber after the events of the evening.

 

She did, after all, come to him. 


Completed
Whit1210 is the author of 10 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 4 members. Members who liked Come To Me also liked 39 other stories.

You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: affair oral girlontop wank boyfriendj love blindfold cheaterj roughsex hotelj jealous triangles lyrics breakupj hotel postsync originalcharacter callgirl