[Comments - 5]
Summary: While many girls fantasize about bearing Justin Timberlake's child, Charisse Taylor knows firsthand. However, not many people knew they were dating, much less having a kid! She decided it was better that way and raised their child alone. After six years of assuring herself that she made the right decision for both Justin and their son, a shocking event makes her question everything. Justin is eager to have a second chance at being a father and even rekindle the romance that has weighed on his mind for so long. Little does he know that achieving his hearts desire will prove to be easier said than done.
Rated: PG-13
Categories: In Progress Het Stories Characters: Justin Timberlake
Awards: None
Genres: Drama, Romance
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No
Word count: 5793 Read: 6273
Published: Dec 26, 2010 Updated: Apr 29, 2011
Send To: Printer or Microsoft Word
Story Notes:
This started out as a story I was co-writing with someone else many years ago on another board. Considering that the concept was my idea, and the sad fact that I'm no longer in contact with the co-author, I've decided to revive and rewrite this story. I've decided to keep the timing as it was originally, so it's set in 1999 at first and then in 2005.

1. Chapter 1 by jsprncss8 [Comments - 3] (2461 words)

2. Chapter 2 by jsprncss8 [Comments - 1] (2722 words)
Sorry it took so long! A lot of things happened this week.

3. Chapter 3 by jsprncss8 [Comments - 1] (610 words)
This is part of Ch. 3 and I'm sorry that it's been so long! Given all this time, it should be finished but I've been working almost everyday since Jan. I finally have some free time so you know what that means!!