[Comments - 30] starstarstarstarstar
Summary: This story was created off of the question: If Justin hooked up with your best friend, what would you do?
Rated: PG-13
Categories: In Progress Het Stories Characters: Justin Timberlake
Awards: None
Genres: Drama, Humor
Series: None
Chapters: 7 Completed: No
Word count: 32907 Read: 16841
Published: Apr 08, 2007 Updated: Jan 12, 2008
Send To: Printer or Microsoft Word

1. I Hate You. No, Seriously. I Really Hate You. by Madcrazychick [Comments - 9] starstarstarstarstar (2268 words)

2. A Surreal Haze by Madcrazychick [Comments - 4] starstarstarstarstar (3464 words)

3. When You're Not Looking by Madcrazychick [Comments - 3] starstarstarstarstar (5265 words)

4. Staying There Gets Pathetic by Madcrazychick [Comments - 4] starstarstarstarstar (6691 words)

5. That's What Friends Are For by Madcrazychick [Comments - 3] starstarstarstarstar (4956 words)

6. You Dropped This by Madcrazychick [Comments - 4] starstarstarstarstar (4116 words)

7. Causing A Scene by Madcrazychick [Comments - 3] starstarstarstarstar (6147 words)
This was the chapter that Jules kicked and screamed for her own POV. She had things to say, things that might have redeemed her character (maybe). And I wanted to add it in--like, really, really wanted to--but I figured since I haven't had her POV in it yet and this being the 7th of 8 chapters...this didn't really seem like a time to start.
Other than that, there's the issue of time shifting in this one. It's not jumping through the years, but it is moving around the time hour-wise. Hope it's not confusing, but let me know if it is. Or even if it isn't.