[Comments - 39]
Summary:

"As we grow up, we learn that even the one person that wasn't supposed to ever let you down probably will. You will have your heart broken probably more than once and it's harder every time. You'll break hearts too, so remember how it felt when yours was broken. You'll fight with your best friend. You'll blame a new love for things an old one did. You'll cry because time is passing too fast, and you'll eventually lose someone you love. So take too many pictures, laugh too much, and love like you've never been hurt because every sixty seconds you spend upset is a minute of happiness you'll never get back." - Unknown


Rated: R
Categories: In Progress Het Stories Characters: Justin Timberlake
Awards: None
Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance
Series: None
Chapters: 11 Completed: No
Word count: 30588 Read: 15453
Published: May 13, 2011 Updated: May 18, 2012
Send To: Printer or Microsoft Word

1. So Unfair by MarizlePanizle [Comments - 7] (1638 words)
I have a beginning and an end to this story and the middle is still kind of up in the air. I'll figure it out as I go, but please let me know if you're interested in it!

2. Pals...For Now by MarizlePanizle [Comments - 2] (2320 words)
Thanks to everyone who has read and reviewed the first chapter. I'm glad there is some interest in it! Onto the next chapter!

3. Progress by MarizlePanizle [Comments - 4] (2928 words)

SHAME ON ME! It has been far too long since I posted an update, and I really have no excuse. Life kind of just took over and I haven't really had time to write. I apologize profusely!

Thank you to everyone who still decides to read this even though I haven't updated in forever! You can yell at me when you review at the end :)

4. Pain In The Ass by MarizlePanizle [Comments - 4] (2651 words)
Again, no excuse for how long it took for me to get this chapter done. I apologize for that and for the fact that it's not proof read. Yell at me after you review!

5. Which Log? by MarizlePanizle [Comments - 2] (2661 words)
Hallelujah it didn't take forever to update! Hope you guys are still enjoying it, here's the next update!

6. All Over A Pencil by MarizlePanizle [Comments - 1] (3240 words)
I know I suck with the updates lately! I'm sorry and I promise I'll try harder to get one to you faster next time!

7. Love and Lies by MarizlePanizle [Comments - 7] (3596 words)
I seriously have been awful at updating lately. I'm so sorry, but I got a promotion at work and I've had less and less time to write! I promise I'll try to get the next one up faster. This one is a game changer so I hope you enjoy!

8. History Repeats Itself by MarizlePanizle [Comments - 4] (3093 words)
Yayy a chapter that didn't take a month to post! Thanks so much for all of the comments on the last chapter I was nervous for your reactions but it turned out good! I'm glad you're still enjoying it!!!

9. Strong by MarizlePanizle [Comments - 2] (2543 words)
Okay seriously...if I were you I'd be throwing knives at me because of the length of time it took me to update this story. I. Am. So. Sorry. Work has literally taken over my life! I promise promise promise I will try to update more often!

10. What A Beautiful Mess...This Is by MarizlePanizle [Comments - 3] (2898 words)
I know I'm taking forever with these chapters and I'm so sorry! Work is taking over my life and I've been getting hit with writers block pretty hard lately. I'm trying my best I promise! I hope you all enjoy...sorry again for the long wait.

11. And So We Meet... by MarizlePanizle [Comments - 3] (3020 words)

I suck...I know. I never realized how busy I could actually be at work, between that and moving...I'm sorry. I guess this what happens when the real world takes over! I hope I didn't lose to many of you and I hope you enjoy. I'm trying my best to get these out as quickly as possible I promise!