[Comments - 5]
Summary: Two Celebrities, one marriage. After a night out on the town two celebrities awaken to find themselves married to one another, after the initail shock the newlyweds must now go through the marriage with hate, anger, and resentment for the other. They must stay married for two years and portray themselves as the perfect married couple.  Can they do it or will the world find out about their Fake Marriage.
Rated: R
Categories: In Progress Het Stories Characters: Justin Timberlake
Awards: None
Genres: General
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No
Word count: 9478 Read: 3756
Published: Aug 20, 2011 Updated: Oct 09, 2011
Send To: Printer or Microsoft Word
Story Notes:

I wrote this story back in like "07" and I never finished it nut im going to try to finish it now. I got this concept from Coffee who wrote the series Our Family Album which is a great series. If you havent read it, you really should. I emailed her years ago about using the concept and she gave me her permission. Yay! That's why I added her s a co-author, because this is really her concept.

 

Here is my banner:

 Posted Image

1. Chapter 1 by trbrown [Comments - 3] (3394 words)
I hope you guys like the story and please review and tell how you feel about the story. I also would like to thank Coffee for letting me use her concept.

2. Chapter 2: Part I by trbrown [Comments - 1] (1609 words)
This is going to be a part one of chapter two which is going to be both one part for Toni and the other Justin. I hope you guys like it.

3. Chapter 2: Part II by trbrown [Comments - 1] (4475 words)
Sorry for how long it took me to post but it took me awhile to figure out how i wanted this chapter to go. I didnt really edit it so sorry for any mistakes ill go through the story and edit it later I just really wanted to get this chapter up.