[Comments - 11]
Summary:

Astoria Applebee is a waitress by day and a New York Times Bestselling mystery novelist by night. Working at the “Daily Grind”, a local celebrity hotspot for coffee in downtown L.A. she isn’t fazed by meeting and becoming acquaintances with the rich and famous. She is pleasantly surprised; however, that Justin Timberlake enlists her to help him find a “mystery woman” that he’s been chatting with online. If she accepts the job she’ll be working in close proximity with a guy who makes her want to stab herself in the eyes. If she turned him down he’d find someone else and that would be disaster. If someone else read through those letters and found out the truth Justin would find out her secret. That he’s trying to find her.

Inspired by Denise Hunter’s Seaside Letters.

ON HIATUS


Rated: R
Categories: In Progress Het Stories Characters: Justin Timberlake
Awards: None
Genres: Celebrity/Celebrity, Drama, Humor, Romance
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: No
Word count: 2949 Read: 1506
Published: Oct 28, 2011 Updated: Nov 07, 2011
Send To: Printer or Microsoft Word
Story Notes:
Inspired by Denise Hunter’s Seaside Letters. I don't own Justin or anything in real life, I only own Astoria and my take on the plot.

1. The One with the Project by Mack_Attack22 [Comments - 5] (1872 words)

2. The One With the Bait by Mack_Attack22 [Comments - 6] (1077 words)
Here's the next one. I hope you all like it. Thanks for the reviews so far.