[Comments - 8]
Summary: Melanie Chasez is starting her senior year of high school. Being in one of the richest families and being in the most popular click definitely suggests that she's got everything, but her life is far from perfect. She finds comfort and kinship in a fellow teacher. Will it lead to more? And what will happen when she goes through her darkest struggle yet?
Rated: NC-17
Categories: In Progress Het Stories Characters: Chris Kirkpatrick, JC Chasez, Justin Timberlake
Awards: None
Genres: Alternate Universe, Angst, Drama, Romance
Series: None
Chapters: 6 Completed: No
Word count: 10979 Read: 4209
Published: Jun 30, 2012 Updated: Dec 22, 2012
Send To: Printer or Microsoft Word
Story Notes:
This story will eventually deal with rape. And there is a bit of controversy seeing as it does deal with a student/teacher eventually getting together. Chris is 25 and Melanie is 17. All alternate universe.

1. Chapter 1 by bellaresop [Comments - 3] (2012 words)

2. Chapter 2 by bellaresop [Comments - 1] (1869 words)

3. Chapter 3 by bellaresop [Comments - 0] (1647 words)

4. Chapter 4 by bellaresop [Comments - 1] (1602 words)

5. Chapter 5 by bellaresop [Comments - 2] (2025 words)
Once again, you guys are amazing with your reviews! So glad that to many of you are enjoying this, I am certainly enjoying writing it! I’m a little wary about this one. Not sure how you guys will react, but I appreciate all reviews and comments, so please read and review! J

6. Chapter 6 by bellaresop [Comments - 1] (1824 words)
So sorry it's been forever!!! I've been editing and re-editing. I hope this chapter was worth the wait. I wanna keep on with this and I hope the readers are still with me. And please review!