[Comments - 4]
Summary: Alex Charles, an emerging talent in the music industry, has always admired JC Chasez. When she has the oppotunity to work with him, sparks fly and the man who helped her shape her sexual identity quickly becomes the man she can't resist.
Rated: NC-17
Categories: Completed Het Stories Characters: JC Chasez
Awards: None
Genres: Humor, Romance
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 7146 Read: 1120
Published: Jul 28, 2012 Updated: Jul 28, 2012
Send To: Printer or Microsoft Word
Story Notes:

OFFICIAL DISCLAIMER:

I do not know *NSYNC, am not affiliated with Justin Timberlake, JC Chasez, Chris Kirkpatrick, Joey Fatone, Lance Bass or any writer, producer, or manager involved with the *NSYNC franchise. I seek only to entertain, and while I weep openly at the idea that I cannot make money writing fanfiction, I acknowledge that it is a privilege afforded to me by the generosity of the founding fathers under the tenants of free speech and I do not seek to undermine them or *NSYNC in any way by abusing that priviledge.

I just intend to play with it for a little bit.

There. Officially Disclaimed. I can't afford the lawsuits.

1. Recording Romance by angelically-devilish [Comments - 4] (7146 words)
It's not the most enlightened of titles, but it was the one that came to mind first. Enjoy!