[Comments - 3]
Summary:

He had sworn to himself that he would play the gentleman. After all, she was his friend's baby cousin. But playing the gentleman was also a role that he - JC Chasez, the sexually-deviant rakehell of the group - was not used to. His eyes, like the eyes of most of the men at the party, stalked her around the dance floor and when she shot him a gaze that burned with temptation, JC knew better than to continue playing a role that he knew he would never be very good at.

His acting ability only extended so far. 


Rated: NC-17
Categories: Completed Het Stories Characters: JC Chasez
Awards: None
Genres: Romance
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 2142 Read: 990
Published: Aug 05, 2012 Updated: Aug 05, 2012
Send To: Printer or Microsoft Word
Story Notes:

Official Disclaimer:

I do not know *NSYNC, nor am I affiliated with Justin Timberlake, JC Chasez, Chris Kirkpatrick, Joey Fatone, Lance Bass or any writer, producer or manager involved with the *NSYNC franchise (as heartbreaking as this fact may be). I seek only to entertain, and while I have been known to weep openly because I will never be able to make money writing fanfiction, I acknowledge that it is a priviledge afforded to me by the generosity of the founding fathers under the tenants of free speech and I do not seek to undermine them or *NSYNC in any way by abusing this priviledge.

I just intend to play with it for a little bit.

Consider yourself officially disclaimed. 

1. Seduced by angelically-devilish [Comments - 3] (2142 words)

He shouldn't have said it...