[Comments - 0]
Summary:

JC and Sam have moved to Tampa and she is breaking into the world of Hollywood via the music industry.

Nick and his family support her in her decisions, Dawn will turn to the one person she knows she always could. Nick and Aaron will try their best to help Sam, JC and Dawn.

 

What could go wrong when you're on top of the world? How corrupted can one woman and mom become? Who would dare corrupt Sam?


Rated: NC-17
Categories: In Progress Het Stories, Group Characters: Group, JC Chasez, Lance Bass
Awards: None
Genres: Alternate Universe, Angst, Celebrity/Celebrity, Drama, Fantasy, Humor, Romance
Series: Love, Confusion, Chaos
Chapters: 14 Completed: Yes
Word count: 19989 Read: 10867
Published: Aug 14, 2012 Updated: Sep 07, 2012
Send To: Printer or Microsoft Word

1. General Updates by Kaotyk [Comments - 0] (1282 words)

2. First Rehearsal With The Boys by Kaotyk [Comments - 0] (1021 words)

3. 'Breathe Deep' by Kaotyk [Comments - 0] (341 words)

4. Pranking The Prank King by Kaotyk [Comments - 0] (715 words)

5. Before My First Show by Kaotyk [Comments - 0] (512 words)

6. Off The Wall by Kaotyk [Comments - 0] (1828 words)
Sam's first live performance with NKOTBSB!

7. Tour Talk & Aaliyah's Party by Kaotyk [Comments - 0] (643 words)

8. GMA by Kaotyk [Comments - 0] (1930 words)

9. A Taste Of My Everyday Life by Kaotyk [Comments - 0] (768 words)

10. Amháin Obsessed by Kaotyk [Comments - 0] (1640 words)

11. Upset Stomach (The Show Must Go On) by Kaotyk [Comments - 0] (1011 words)

12. Almost Over by Kaotyk [Comments - 0] (885 words)
JC and Sam find out that his request had already happened, their hopes of the IVF taking sooner than projected.

13. Post Twins Update by Kaotyk [Comments - 0] (883 words)

14. Exciting News by Kaotyk [Comments - 0] (1306 words)
This is the FINAL chapter for this story, the next part of this sequel is goin to be titled Kicking Back Desires (Rushing To Slow Down). Feel free to leave comments/suggestions and ideas. If you want to personally reach me about anything concerning stories I've written or you'd like to see or ifyou want to co-write, you're welcome to email me @ KAOTYKLOVE@GMAIL.COM. Thanks for reading! <3