[Comments - 40]
Past Featured StorySummary:

 photo someyougive_zps66a587b8.jpeg

 

During the coldest months of the year, it takes just a few hours for a human to perish in the freezing cold Rocky Mountains, when exposed to the elements.

Fiona Carmicale needs a miracle, and is running out of options.  This job is everything, life or death, and if she doesn’t do well and get that bonus, she’ll lose the only thing in her life that’s been keeping her going.

Recently dumped by his long time girlfriend, Justin Timberlake has been up to his usual workaholic routine.  Now he's trying to get away from it all for a few days, for his sanity, and to keep himself from a relapse.  He’s planned the perfect weekend, with his friends, and when he boards his jet that evening, he fully intends on leaving all the stress that comes with his busy lifestyle, behind.

But neither of them ever thought their lives would come down to a broken communicator, a three day supply of food, and a emergency kit.  She thinks he's helpless, spoiled, and too rich for his own good, and he's sure that she's nothing more than a hot headed know it all, but they'll have to learn to work together, if they have any hope of finding help before it's too late.


Rated: R
Categories: In Progress Het Stories Characters: Justin Timberlake
Awards: None
Genres: Action/Adventure, Drama, Romance, Suspense
Series: None
Chapters: 12 Completed: No
Word count: 47257 Read: 12489
Published: Aug 23, 2012 Updated: Dec 21, 2012
Send To: Printer or Microsoft Word

1. One by ialwayzbesingin [Comments - 13] (5315 words)
Okay so I hope you like this one.  I have one chapter so far and I'm working on the next! More soon :)

2. Two by ialwayzbesingin [Comments - 3] (4858 words)
Thanks for taking an interest in this one everybody! Hope you like the next chapter!

3. Three by ialwayzbesingin [Comments - 1] (3108 words)
Enjoy!

4. Four by ialwayzbesingin [Comments - 2] (5457 words)
Here's another one, thanks for reading!

5. Five by ialwayzbesingin [Comments - 0] (2207 words)
Enjoy :)

6. Six by ialwayzbesingin [Comments - 3] (2590 words)
OKay so I did my research, and that's the only reason I did what I did in this chapter.  If it seems fast paced, its sort of supposed to be.  the story is more than just the crash...because as always, I have a plan, lol.  Enjoy!

7. Seven by ialwayzbesingin [Comments - 2] (3995 words)
enjoy :)

8. Eight by ialwayzbesingin [Comments - 7] (3836 words)
You guys will probably hate me for this but it's what I had planned originally. Thanks for reading.

9. Nine by ialwayzbesingin [Comments - 0] (6619 words)

OKay so I'm sorry that it took me a few days to get this chapter up.  The holiday mixed with trying to get it out right, were factors in leaving you guys hanging. I'm sorry it's so sad..you know I'm famous for that though. To Nsyncalicious, I saw your feedback but I accidentally deleted it so I am very sorry. I was so mad lol.  Also, someone asked me to post a picture of Fiona, so here you go! Thanks for reading and enjoy the next chapter!

10. Ten by ialwayzbesingin [Comments - 2] (2261 words)
Another :)

11. Eleven by ialwayzbesingin [Comments - 4] (5099 words)
Sorry it's been a few days. I've been busy at work and had a sort of lapse with the muse.  I'm also working on my Fall Challenge story, so I don't know when I'll have another update. It might not be until after I complete the fall challenge.  Thanks for reading!

12. Twelve by ialwayzbesingin [Comments - 3] (1912 words)
I have been having a wicked hard time with the direction of this story.  I think i may have it down now, but I'm not completely sure.  Anyway, I hope you enjoy the chapter.