It’s fucking hot in this place.  I haven’t even started dancing yet and I can feel the sweat starting to form.  Trace has already disappeared into the crowd to find a chick or three for the night, but I’ve got my eyes on something else.

 

I noticed her at the bar a few seconds after I stepped inside.  Being upstairs in VIP gives me a great view, and the skirt she’s wearing is giving me an even better one.  This girl has legs that never end.  I can also see a tiny bit of cleavage and it’s starting to make my dick twitch.  This chick is hot, and she’s sitting alone.  In my book a beautiful woman should not be left to fend for herself.  Any sleaze could walk up and ruin this poor girl’s night by hitting on her.

 

What kind of man would I be if I let that happen?

 

It didn’t take me long to get through the crowd.  I’ve found that being a celebrity can sometimes part people like the Red Sea…but that could just be the 300lb body guard leading the way.

 

I slid up next to her and caught the bartender’s eye with a wave of the hand.  After ordering my drink I made it a point to order another for her.

 

“You look like you could use another drink.”  I gave my most charming smile and waited for her to turn and face me.  Hot damn, she was even more beautiful face to face.  Yeah…I can’t wait to get her to scream my name.

 

“I don’t need you to buy me drinks, thanks.”  Her eyes roamed over my body but she didn’t show any surprise at it being me.  She must be good at hiding emotions, because every girl I’ve met gets her panties wet when I’m around.

 

“What is a gorgeous thing like you doing all alone at a bar?”  I flashed another smile in her direction and slid a little closer to her on my stool.  I’ve been told that my cologne can be intoxicating.

 

She rolled her eyes and started to move off of her stool.  I couldn’t have her leaving before I was ready so I gently grabbed her arm and held her in place.

 

“It would be in your best interest to let me go.”  Her voice was hard and I was a little surprised.  I released her arm and apologized.

 

“I’m sorry, I just don’t want you to leave on my account.  Here, your drink is ready, I’ll even let you pay if it makes you feel better.”  I watched her take the Jack and coke and slam it back.  Impressive.  “So, where’s your boyfriend?”

 

“At home fucking some whore he picked up at his office, I’d imagine.  And that was a nice try, really, you’re skills are almost imperceptible.”  She gave me a sarcastic smile and it only made me want to throw her against the wall and fuck her even more. 

 

“I’m guessing you’re recently single.”  I decided that I could play the sensitive and sympathetic route.  Normally the girls go for the assertive guy; you know the ones that take control.  This girl didn’t seem to be buying that.  “I’m sorry if I’ve made your night worse, I guess I was being pretty lame.”  I attempted my best sheepish look but it was hard, I don’t usually have to pull that one out.

 

“I’m not sleeping with you, Justin.  I don’t care what kind of lines you pull on me, I know who you are and I know your reputation.  Also, I’m extremely pissed off tonight so I would suggest you back off.”

 

Wow, this chick’s got balls.

 

“So you do know who I am.”  She gives me a bored look and I’m starting to get a little aggravated.  I’ve never had to work this hard to get laid before.  Oh…but she’s worth the wait.  Yes, sir.

 

“It’s hard not to know who you are.”  She signaled the bartender and asked for her check and I’m afraid that I just wasted my time tonight.  I can’t have that happening; it would make me look bad to not get the girl.

 

“I’m sorry you’re having a bad night…”  I pause and wait for her to offer me her name.  She doesn’t respond and now I’m getting really upset.  Calm down, JT, you won’t win her over if you’re pissed.  “What’s your name?”

 

“Jayme.”  She says after a long pause and with a lot of reluctance.  She must really be in a bad mood to be acting like this towards me. 

 

“Well, Jayme, it was very nice to meet you.  I hope that you’re night gets better.”  I slipped a couple of bills onto the bar, enough to cover both of our tabs.  I got up and started to walk away doing a mental count down in my head.  Girls hated it when the guy ended things.  I’ve come to find that women always had to have the last word.

 

I got a few feet away when I heard her say something.  I turned to face her with a grin but it faded when all I caught was sight of her retreating back.  Damn, I guess she isn’t like other girls.

 

I knew I had to have her, now. 

 

I waited and watched where she ended up, hoping that she wasn’t going to leave the bar all together.  I saw her sit at a table with a couple of guys so I circled around the dance floor and found myself a fairly cute chick to dance with.  I made sure that I was within watching distance of Jayme’s table and that I was in clear sight for her.

 

I wanted her to know what she’d just turned down.

 

After about three songs had passed I glanced over to find Jayme still sitting at the table, laughing at something buffoon #1 had said to her.  She didn’t even notice I was standing there and I was past the point of aggravation now.  The chase was on and I was going to get this girl.

 

A plan popped up in my head so I left the bottle blond I was dancing with and headed back to my buddies in the VIP section.  I was going to send Trace, but if this girl knew who I was chances are she knows Trace too, and I didn’t want to look desperate. 

 

Finding one of my dancers from my last tour I gave him the rundown on Jayme and told him I needed him to flirt with her and either get her number or slip her mine.  He nodded in understanding and I watched as he made his way down into the club and over near her table.  He danced around for a little bit and when she stood up to go somewhere he “tripped” and spilled his drink all over her blouse.

 

Smart man. 

 

She looked pissed and he looked exceptionally apologetic.  They talked for a few minutes before he pulled out a piece of paper and scribbled something onto it.  My grin grew when she handed him a similar slip of paper and he started back in my direction.

 

When he returned to the upper level he came over and gave me the news.

 

“She was pretty pissed at me for spilling my drink, but I managed to convince her to let me…well, you pay for her shirt.  Here’s her number and I gave her yours.  You’ll have to pick up the dry cleaning bill.”

 

I thanked the kid and slapped him on the back before putting the number in my cell phone.  I’d have to give him a raise…or at least not make him cough up the money for the shirt.  I guess I could let that slide because he did get me the number.

 

I was going to have this girl screaming my name, and I was going to have her soon. 

 

~~

 That first meeting was the beginning of the end of my bachelorhood.  I didn’t know it then, but pursuing this girl would change my life.  That sounds so fucking cheesy.  If Trace were reading this right now he would say that I’d most certainly turned into a pussy.  Whatever, he can suck my dick. 

Actually, forget I said that.  It’s giving me a mental image that I really don’t need. 

Jayme never called, which kind of pissed me off.  I mean, how hard did I have to work to actually get this chick to jump me?  I had to do something I never, ever, do…I called her.  She was a little put off when she realized that it was me, but she did give me some credit for my ingenious way of getting her number.  Damn right I’m a genius.

 I managed to chat her up for a little bit and convince her to let me take her out for lunch to make up for the ruined blouse.  She was reluctant at first, but c’mon, what girl can resist the Timberlake Charm?  I am a god, or so I’ve been told. 

I wasn’t stupid enough to think that taking her out to lunch once was going to be enough to get her into bed with me.  I knew that this one was different and that my cocky approach wasn’t going to work like it did on all the others.  I had to dig pretty deep into my Southern Roots and actually remember the manners my mother had tried to instill in me.   

Truth was, I liked that this girl was different.  I liked that she wasn’t as easy as all of the others.  Didn’t mean I wasn’t going to bone her, because that was the ultimate goal, let’s be honest here.  It just meant that I enjoyed the pursuit a little more than usual.  Of course, I was completely unaware that she was going to have me by the balls by the end of our second date (yup, I was smooth enough to secure a second date).  She just didn’t have me by the balls in the way that I’d imagined (over and over and over again).  I didn’t even realize that she was changing me, either. 



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: boyfriendj