Well I'm shameless when it comes to loving you
I'll do anything you want me to
I'll do anything at all

And I'm standing here for all the world to see
Oh baby that's what's left of me
Don't have very far to fall
  

I could sense her before I could see her.  And now that I’ve said this I realize that I sound like a huge dork.  Yep.

 

I’m sitting in the back of a pretty fancy restaurant waiting for Jayme so I can wine and dine her and then get her into my bed.  I figured showering her with attention would get her to drop her panties quicker, at least that’s my goal.

 

She comes around the corner and I catch a whiff of her perfume as she sits down.  It’s something fruity and it’s turning me on.

 

“Hey, glad you could make it.”

 

“I don’t have a lot of time, I have a meeting in an hour.”  Straight and to the point.  This may be a little more difficult than I thought.  No worries, I’ll get it done.

 

“Well I ordered us some wine, I wasn’t sure what you liked so I got both a red and a white.”

 

“I don’t drink wine, I’ll just have water, thanks.”  She picks up her menu and starts to glance at the options.  Since the wine thing didn’t go over that well, I’ll have to try something else.

 

“Well, order whatever you want, in fact, the more expensive the better.”  I flash her a charming smile and wait for her to return it.  She doesn’t. 

 

We sit in silence for a while until the waiter comes and takes our orders.  She gets some salad or soup, chick food.  I go straight for the steak.

 

After the waiter leaves she sits there and stares at me openly.  I start to get a smug smile on my face but she’s not giving me that adoring look like most girls do.  This one is more of a studying type look and I’m starting to get a little uncomfortable.  Just when I’m about to find something clever to say to break the silence she speaks up.

 

“Is it heavy?”

 

“Is what heavy?” my dick?  I’ll let you hold it if you want.

 

“Your ego.”  Oh, that.  Well sometimes I…hey! Bitch.

 

“Very funny.”  I take a long swallow of wine and start to wish that I’d ordered something stronger.  She gives me a cheeky smile and sits back in her chair.

 

“You don’t impress me, Justin Timberlake.”  She sips at her water and settles in more comfortably.  I can’t wait to hear this one.

 

“Is that so?”

 

“Guys like you are a dime a dozen.  You think because you’re rich and you sell records that every girl you meet should drop her panties any time you’re horny.”  I’ve never been described in such a way before, but she’s not far off.

 

“You forgot attractive.”  I smile again but it fades when she doesn’t return it.  “Well, if you’re so unimpressed why did you agree to come out to lunch?”  Ha, got you on that one, didn’t I?

 

“My friend hooked up with you after one of your concerts last year.  She’s got it in her head that you’re not really a self-centered jackass that only thinks with his dick and I wanted to see for myself.”  I’m almost rendered speechless because it does look pretty bad if I fucked and chucked a friend of hers.

 

“Well, I’m extremely busy when I’m on tour and I was probably headed for another state the next day.  I try to avoid one night stands if I can.”  She cocks and eyebrow at me and I can tell that she’s not impressed.

 

“It was the first night of a three night stay in LA.  She said she gave you her number and when she was escorted from your hotel room later that night her number was sitting at the top of the trash can.  Nice try though.”

 

Now I really was speechless.  And for some odd reason, her opinion mattered to me.  What the fuck am I thinking?  Suck it up, Timberlake.  Focus on the goal here.

 

Conversation lulled for a little when our food was brought out and I tried to think up something to say to get her back on my good side.  After a little bit I came up with a sure-fire way to get her to like me a little more.  Talk about her.

 

“So what were you doing at the bar alone last night?”  Maybe that was a bad question to ask, judging by the anger that just crossed her face.

 

“You’ll probably be happy to know that I had just ended things with my boyfriend, that’s why I was at the bar.  I caught him in bed with a girl from his office.”  She angrily stabbed at her salad with her fork and I unconsciously moved my hand to cover JT jr.  She was violent.

 

“I’m sorry to hear that.”  Really, that would suck, I did feel a little bad.  I’d feel even worse if I knew that it would make her like me more.

 

“Sure you are.  It’s OK Justin, you don’t have to pretend to be interested in anything but getting me into bed.”

 

“What is it gonna take to get you to believe that sex isn’t all I think about?”  I think about music and dancing too, oh, and food.

 

“What is it going to take?”  She seemed to think for a moment before setting her fork down and finishing off her water.  “It’s going to take a lot more than you’re capable of giving.”

 

“Try me.”  She laughed out loud and I checked to make sure no one was looking at us.

 

“You’re persistent, I’ll give you that.”  She started to gather her things and I wracked my brain to find something to get her to stay.  Good God, this girl was messing me up.

 

“Let me show you that I’m not the jerk you think I am.”  Hello? Brain, mouth, can we work together here?  What the fuck did I just say?

 

“How are you going to do that?”  She checked her watch and glanced at the door.  Shit.  Think Justin, think.

 

“How about I surprise you.  Are you busy tomorrow night?”  That should give me some time to think up something to sweep her off her feet.  She’s standing now and I think that it’s polite if I stand too, so I’m on my feet.  Damn, I hope that she’s as amazing as I think she is, because I’m putting it a hell of a lot of effort for this chick.

 

“I’m busy tomorrow night, but the next night I have some time.  It’s going against my better judgment to say yes to you.”  She did this flip thing with her hair and it was sexy as hell.  “I’m telling you right now that if I’m uncomfortable at all, I’m leaving.  OK?”

 

“Anything you want, but I promise that you won’t be uncomfortable.”  I flashed her my million dollar grin again and she rolled here eyes.  It’s a good thing this girl is hot.

 

“Well I have a meeting to get to.  You have my number.”

 

“I hate to see you go so soon,” but I’ll enjoy watching you leave.  “I’ll give you a call tomorrow and give you the details.”  I took her hand in an attempt to kiss it but she just shook my quickly and turned toward the door.  I guess this was some important thing she had to get to.  Now I’m sitting alone at a table…don’t I feel lame.

 

I left the restaurant shortly after she did.  I didn’t want to risk looking like a loser sitting there all by myself.  I was still hungry though, I didn’t get to finish my steak.  I made the mistake of calling Trace to ask him to grab me some burgers.  He had to ask about lunch and why I was still hungry so I had to tell him what happened.   

That’s when he started to call me a pussy.  I really should fire him, or something.  He started to get on me about all the other girls he had lined up for me and how I should just ditch this bitch.  Normally I would’ve agreed with him.  This time it was different.  This time I wanted to prove that I could change her mind. 

Unfortunately, proving myself meant that I should probably stop sleeping with random girls for a little while, at least so she couldn’t hold anything against me.  Well, she could hold a lot against me and I wouldn’t complain, but that’s another thought for another time.   

Wow, I really am a pervert. 

Jayme was starting to have an affect on me and we’d hardly spent half an hour together.  I cared what she thought about me.  I understood what Trace meant when he yelled at me about being stupid, I haven’t cared about a girl’s opinion since…well, let’s not go there. 

I didn’t really see it then.  I knew something was happening but I was so caught up in the challenge of getting her to like me that I didn’t notice how she was changing me.  My mother was thrilled when she heard about this girl that I had taken on dates and hadn’t slept with.  That just made me want to bed Jayme even more.  It’s that male brain.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: boyfriendj