Author's Chapter Notes:

OK everyone, this is the last chapter of Shameless.  I wanted to thank everyone that left me feedback, it's been so great sharing this story with you all and knowing you like it :)

On another note, for those fans of An it all feels off there is a little something in the works.  Look out for that toward the beginning of August!

It's out of my hands
I'm shameless, I don't have the power now
I don't want it anyhow
So I got to let it go

Oh I'm shameless, shameless as a man can be
You make a total fool of me
I just wanted to you to know

Oh I'm shameless
 

Well, there it is the story of the taming of Justin Timberlake. 

Looking back on how I was before Jayme, I can’t imagine why she ever wanted to be with a guy like me.  I was an asshole, to put it plainly.  But, she broke down my walls and opened me up to something I thought was a worthless waste of time. 

I sound so fucking sappy now.  This chick has really got me by the balls.  But hey, sometimes I mean that in a literal sense and it’s all worth it.  If you know what I mean…. 

Not that sex is all I think about anymore, because it’s not.  The sex is amazing (waiting actually made it better, in my opinion) but spending time with a girl that makes me want to be a better man is much more amazing.  I feel like I’m actually growing up. 

It was a little hard to break all my old habits, like picking up girls when I went out, or snagging groupies when I’m on tour, but one look at Jayme and I know that it’s all worth it.  Yep, it’s official, I’m whipped. 

Trace and Jayme get alone real well now.  Once he figured out that she refused to put up with my shit (or his) and that she wasn’t out for my money or fame at all, he warmed up to her and now they’re almost best friends.  Almost.  Jayme is pretty witty and really quick, so there are times that Trace gets stung by something she says but he’s learning to deal.  He better, she’s a keeper. 

My mom is thrilled and now pushing for a ring and some wedding bells, but I’m not even close to ready for any of that shit.  No, I’m just looking forward to spending time with my girl and building on this thing we’ve got going.  It’s a good thing, really. 

Now, the only other thing I need for life to be complete would be for the news that I’m pussy whipped and girly to stay between us.  I mean, I still have a reputation to keep up, even if it’s changed a little.  I can’t have people thinking I’m soft or something.  I am a man, after all. 

Ha…even that makes me laugh.


Completed
a_moments_grace is the author of 23 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 11 members. Members who liked Shameless also liked 284 other stories.

You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: boyfriendj