[Comments - 14]
Summary: JC's wife, country superstar Rachel, has been picked to perform a Tribute to her husband's group for the television concert, "American Music Association presents A Salute to Music". The concert honors some of the biggest names and bands spanning decades.
Rated: NC-17
Categories: Completed Het Stories Characters: JC Chasez
Awards: None
Genres: Romance
Series: NSYNC Tribute
Chapters: 6 Completed: Yes
Word count: 32332 Read: 7676
Published: Jul 15, 2013 Updated: Sep 11, 2013
Send To: Printer or Microsoft Word
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: I am not associated with JC Chasez, Joey Fatone, Lance Bass, Chris Kirkpatrick, Justin Timberlake or NSYNC in anyway. Rachel is my character and I based her career off of Carrie Underwood (minus the whole American Idol thing). I also am not associated with Dirty Pop Live which makes an appearance later.

I am my own beta. Any mistakes you find are my own and I apologize. I seem to catch new ones every time I reread. I hope you all enjoy and if you read, please let me know!

 

This was just a fun idea that popped into my head that almost wrote itself (when I wasn't overthinking some parts). It was really fun to write because it involved one of my favorite past times: watching NSYNC performances on YouTube! I spent a lot of nights watching performances over and over. I know it probably seems a little out there that a show would pick so many songs for one person instead of just a short medley. But hey, it's the power of fanfiction. Fanfiction makes things happen that wouldn't happen in real life and that what makes it fun!

1. Chapter 1 by TeamChasez [Comments - 5] (3572 words)

2. Chapter 2 by TeamChasez [Comments - 1] (6047 words)
Lots of reads and only one review. :(

3. Chapter 3 by TeamChasez [Comments - 2] (3942 words)
Very disappointed in the reviews vs. reads. Do you guys just not like it?

4. Chapter 4 by TeamChasez [Comments - 3] (7830 words)

5. Chapter 5 by TeamChasez [Comments - 2] (7059 words)
The big reveal! Hope I did it justice and you can picture exactly how this went!

6. Chapter 6 by TeamChasez [Comments - 1] (3882 words)
Final chapter! I hope you've enjoyed the story!