[Comments - 8]
Summary:

Three years after Nick and Rachel were lost in the forest, JC and Lance are settled into their relationship but JC wants something more. He wants children with Lance and Rachel's the ideal person to help them. **SLASH** **BASSEZ**


Rated: R
Categories: Complete Slash Stories Characters: JC Chasez, Lance Bass
Awards: None
Genres: Romance
Series: None
Chapters: 8 Completed: Yes
Word count: 28663 Read: 6878
Published: Oct 24, 2013 Updated: Dec 03, 2013
Send To: Printer or Microsoft Word
Story Notes:

This story is a sequel to another story I have written called "Forces of Nature". That story is not allowed to be posted here because the main character is Nick Carter. You do not have to read that story to understand this story. If you would like to read that story, head over to A03. This story focuses on JC and Lance's relationship.

 

Disclaimer: I am not associated with Lance Bass, JC Chasez, Nick Carter, Backstreet Boys and Dirty Pop Live in any way. This story is a work of pure fiction and made up in my imagination.

This story is slash as it deals with male/male relationship. If you do not like that, please do not read.

I am my own beta and any and all mistakes are mine. No matter how many times I reread and search, errors still get past me.

1. Chapter 1 by TeamChasez [Comments - 1] (3535 words)

2. Chapter 2 by TeamChasez [Comments - 1] (3306 words)

3. Chapter 3 by TeamChasez [Comments - 2] (3590 words)

4. Chapter 4 by TeamChasez [Comments - 2] (3435 words)

5. Chapter 5 by TeamChasez [Comments - 0] (2711 words)

6. Chapter 6 by TeamChasez [Comments - 0] (5839 words)

7. Chapter 7 by TeamChasez [Comments - 0] (4017 words)

8. Chapter 8 by TeamChasez [Comments - 2] (2230 words)

This is the final chapter. Thank you for all those who gave this type of story a read. Double thanks to those who actually left me a review. I hope everyone enjoyed a little Bassez action.

If you are interested in the story that spawned this one, it is up in its entirety on my livejournal page. That story is Rachel and Nick's story. But don't let that stop you, Lance and JC are throughout. They show up a lot and it goes in dept to their break up and reconciliation.