Justin Timberlake and JC Chasez were members of the famous boy group *NSYNC. On the outside they always acted like everything’s fine, but behind the scenes they had big problems. It all started when Justin asked JC in 1998 out on a date. First JC said no. He was afraid to ruin his friendship, but after stalking his band member and overwhelm him with flowers, gifts and love letters he finally agreed. First everything was fine, but things got complicated after Justin felt something for Britney. He was in love with JC AND Britney and he told both he couldn’t decide. After weeks of a threesome relationship, JC broke inside and he gave Justin an ultimatum. He had to decide between him and her. 
Justin knew he couldn’t live without JC and he decided to be with JC again. Britney had a broken heart, but accepted Justin’s decision. In her mind she knew that they were meant for each other. 
First everything was fine again, but then JC made an interesting discovery in Justin’s bedroom…

Justin: Hey Babe, how are you doing? Sorry, I know I’m late. I forgot to set the alarm and had to hurry, but as you can see, I made it timely. So what are we both going to do, sweetheart?

JC: I don't know... here's an idea, why don't you explain me what is this?

Justin: (looks shocked at the ladies panties in JC’s hand) W… Where do you have this?

JC: They were on your bed... I hope you have a good excuse...

Justin: Ehmm… It’s not the way it seems to be? Because… ehmm… Its Chris panties! He forgot it in my room… Typical Chris…

JC: Yeah... right... Chris panties... you'll have to give me a better excuse. I'll give you another try. What. Is. This?

Justin: Ehmm… it’s a real complicated story and I really don’t want you to be mad so… How about we get some breakfast and go to the Park.

JC: No, Justin, I want an explanation NOW. What is this and why was it on your bed? Are they Britney's?

Justin: Ehmm… would you believe me when I say no?

 JC: No. Would you mind to say the fucking truth already?

Justin: I… It’s really not like that! It was yesterday. I wanted to go to bed and when I came in…. a half-naked Britney was waiting for me…

JC: I... Is that true?

Justin: You wanted to hear the truth?!

JC: Yeah, I do!!

Justin:  And that is the truth... I saw her lying there. She smiled at me and told me to lie next to her. I told her to go home... Do you really want to hear the rest of the story? Everything went so fine. Let's just go on like this and never talk about it again!

JC: No, Justin, I can't go just like nothing happened, 'cause I fucking found Britney's panties on your bed when you said you wanted to be with me!! I want to know the whole story and you better say the truth!

Justin: Baby, believe me I didn’t sleep with her. I even didn’t touch her… like this. I told her to go and that she should accept the fact that I am with you, but she didn’t listen to me. I grabbed her arm to take her out of the room, when she started to cry. She cried a lot and I couldn’t toss her out…

JC: You couldn't toss her out, and what did you do? Make out with her to comfort her?

Justin: No! I… I cuddled with her. She was so lonely and desperate and had no one to talk with. So I was there… Come on JC, she is still our friend!

JC: No, she's YOUR friend! I know Britney very well, I even know her better than you do! And I know that Britney isn't the type of girl who likes to cuddle half-naked on her friend's bed when she knows he's with his best friend!!She's a bitch!!

Justin: Josh! Stop being like that! Since when are you so mean? Where is my lovely man, who grumbles when I say the word ‘fuck’? Don’t be like this…

JC: I think you don't understand it, Justin... I found the panties of the girl who's in love with my boyfriend on his bed, and you want me to be calmed and pretend nothing happened?! You know I don't like her anymore since she tried to convince you to stay with her instead of with me!

Justin: I… I know. Baby, I just love you. You are my dream partner and I just want to be with you honey! You are my everything! And I would never cheat, you know that!

JC: I know, and I believe you. But you can't make me pretend that I like Britney when she just suddenly appeared on my man's bed... NAKED!! You think I like that?

Justin: No… that’s why I didn’t want to tell you. And Britney was half-naked. Just saying…

JC:  And you think I wouldn't ask myself if those were Britney's? 'Cause it's the first thing I thought! And I don't mind if she was full or half- naked!!

Justin: I didn’t know she left them after… nothing. Let’s get some breakfast, I’m hungry.

JC: Wait,wait… after what? Justin, you better say the truth right now!!

Justin: (sighs) Ok, I tell you what happened next. I cuddled with her and everything was fine. We talked a bit and She was smiling at me, I was smiling at her… And… she kissed me.

JC: What?!?! She kissed you?? And you kissed her back, right? That's what you did! And then, you cuddled some more, but ended making out, right?!

Justin: Josh, I already told you I didn’t cheat! I pushed her away. I told her that I’m with you and that I’m happy. She sadly nodded and was about to go…

JC: But she didn't go just like that, right?

Justin: No… she pushed me against the wall rubbing her body against mine. She… she put down her panties and threw it away. That’s why you found it on my bed. She took my hand and carried it to… you know… between her legs. She moaned into my ear that she knew I want this too and started to rub with my fingers. It took me a bit to realize what happened. I pulled my hand away and screamed she should go now. She put on her other clothes she had thrown in the corner of the room and said at least ‘You will regret this decision’. Then she went away.

JC: ... Did anything else happen then?

Justin: What should have happen? She went away. I went over to Chris place. After the things that happened I couldn’t stay. I was thinking all night how I could explain this to you. JC, I can’t live without you and this wasn’t my fault!

JC: ...You told Chris what happened?

Justin: Sure… I had to talk to someone neutral! And Chris was the only one around in that moment.

JC: ... did you tell someone else? Like, Joey or Lance?

Justin: Why do you want to know that? I didn’t, but I guess Chris did. I wanted him to think of a solution and Chris always asks both of them for solutions when he has a big problem. Why do you care?

JC: Nothing, just to know that I was the last one to know instead of the first... and, if all this happened yesterday and you said you were all night thinking how to tell me... how come the panties were still on your bed when I found them earlier?

Justin: You act like it’s the Doomsday that you are the last one of the group to know the story… And the panties thing: I was confused and angry and scared you would leave me. I immediately left the room without thinking Britney left something.

JC: Justin, I think it would be nice if I was the first to know instead of Chris!And you seem really calmed about this, don't you think?

Justin: And what would you have done? You would have left me, being mad. Maybe you killed Brit. It doesn’t change anything! I can tell you how this is going to end. You won’t believe me anyways. You will start crying. You will tell me how disappointed you are and that I promised I would never go back to her again. You will shake your head and leave the room. And the only places where I see you are on stage and we have to give interviews, but privately you’ll be gone before I even have the chance to talk to you. So please don’t act like you are interested in the thing I want to tell you. Stop hurting me and go, but please remember this: I love you!

JC: Justin, I... I really do want to kill Britney right now... And I believe you, but in some part of my mind, it's impossible for me to believe all you're saying right now. In some part of my mind, I can imagine both of you making out on your bed and that being the reason why her panties are on your bed. But in other part of my mind, I believe you and I know that you didn't cheat on me. But... it's not possible for me not to feel sad, mad, disappointed and even betrayed... And one of the things that annoys me the most is that you're talking about it so calmed, and that you assume that I'll do that to you...

Justin: I assume you’ll do that to you? You will and we both know that! Why don’t you just go and leave me! That’s what you can do the best! … Baby, I… I didn’t mean it like this…

JC: No... you're right... That's what I can do best, so... I think I'll go and pack my things so you can fuck Britney again when I'm gone and you won't have to worry if someone sees you...

Justin: (watches JC go and sits on the bed, burying his head in his hands) What have I done?



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story