After the trial, Justin was brought to jail again. But this time he didn't have his 'comfortable' custody jail cell, this time he got brought into a jail cell with two other inmates. One of them was tall, had black skin and many tattoos. He had a dome, brown eyes and over the right eye was a big scar. The other one was smaller. He had also a black skin, but it was a bit darker. He had real short curly hair and blue eyes. Both men were looking at Justin. Justin had two opportunities. Fighting with both men or subordinate... that's what he was thinking.

Justin: *Clenches his fists, ready to fight, while looking at the other inmates*

Taller man: Wow, what do you want to do, kiddo?

Justin: *Looks at them, confused* You... you're not gonna beat me up?

Smaller man: You watched too many movies... now, would you put down your fists or do you WANT to fight?

Justin: *Puts down his fists, looking at the smaller man* I guess you're right... I watched too many movies...

*Both men laughing*

Justin: *Looks at them shyly* So, um... what are your names?

Taller man: My name is Scarface and this is Deep Throat.

Justin: Deep Throat? Why are you called like that?

Deep Throat: 'Cause I can hide everything in my throat.

Scarface: Yeah, you should've seen how he smuggled a whole candy bar in his throat through the scrutiny without getting caught.

Deep Throat: If you need something, ask me. I can get anything.

Justin: Ok... but, um... what are your real names?

Scarface: Here in jail your real name doesn't count. You are nothing with your real name, so it really doesn't matter. So, what's your name, kiddo?

Justin: Um... I don't... I don't have any nickname... but... I'm Justin.

Deep Throat: We will get you a nickname, kiddo.

Justin: Ok *Smiles shyly* Um, so... how is this?

Scarface: Anything you can do real good?

Justin: Sing... and dance... and play basketball...

Scarface: Oh really? A whitey who can play basketball? I wanna see that!

Justin: I can show you anytime you want, man!

Scarface: Sure... in 10 minutes we can go on the fenced area... there we have an own basketball court... nothing special, but it sufficed to play.

Justin: Sure... and you guys? What can you do real good?

Scarface: Deep Throat told you already and I am kind of his bodyguard. Even if we don't beat you up, jail is no kindergarten... here are many who ask for trouble... so stay close to us... you can get beaten up faster than you can run away, kiddo.

Justin: *Gets nervous and scared* Ok... And, um... you don't have to answer if you don't want to, but... what did you do to get here?

Scarface: Drugs and murder.

Deep Throat: Drugs and forgery... I dealt with everything that was illegal.

Justin: Oh...

Scarface: And you, kiddo? Why did you come into a high-security wing?

Justin: Undue possession of weapon and trying to kill... a friend.

Scarface: Good or bad that you didn't do it?

Justin: Good, 'cause I didn't want to kill him! I just wanted to scare him...

Scarface: *Lifts and eyebrow* Ok... how many years?

Justin: Three... and six months...

Scarface: Then you are lucky that they believed you, you didn't want to kill your friend.

Justin: Yeah, I guess I'm lucky...

Scarface: And why did you try to scare your friend?

Justin: 'Cause he told my boyfriend to break up with me, and I wanted to make him feel the same pain I felt... I beat him up to make him feel the pain, and then I threatened him with the gun...

Deep Throat: Whoa, you are gay? Don't say that too loud here!

Justin: I know... you guys have a problem with that?

Prison Guard: *Opens cell* Come out. We don't have 'til tomorrow.

All three men went out on the courtyard and went directly to the basketball court. Scarface took an old basketball and thre it into Justin's direction.

Scarface: Show me your skills, kiddo.

Justin: Alright *Nods slowly, while quickly running towards the basket and getting the ball in, while Scarface stoof there, not having the opportunity to react*

Scarface: *Drops his mouth open* Wow, little kiddo, you are fast.

Deep Throat: We have a little Bounce here...

Justin: *Chuckles, remembering how his bandmates used to call him Bounce* That nickname's funny...

Scarface: Hey Bounce, give me that ball. I'll show you how to play.

Justin: *Throws ball at Scarface's direction*

Before Scarface could start playing, another prisoner pushed Justin's back. Justin fell on the floor, the prisoner laughing. Behind him were two others. All of them were obviously skinheads. They didn't hide it. The one who pushed Justin came up to him and kicked him into his belly.

Snake (Skinhead guy): Welcome to our little paradise. Admission just for those ones who know their ethnic background.

Scarface: Hey Snake, leave this kiddo alone!

Snake: Why should I? He doesn't deserve it any other way.

Justin: *Gets up from the floor while the skinheads are talking to Scarface and Deep Throat. Grabs Snake's shoulder and punches him in the face*

Snake: *Spits a bit of blood to the floor* Oh, you didn't dare... *Lunges out and punches Justin into his face* 

Justin went on the ground from that punch, but Snake was angry now. He kneed down next to him and punched again and again into Justin's face. Just after three more punches, Scarface could help him. He yanked Snake up and started a brutal fight. After some exchange, a prison guard came and pulled them apart.

Prison Guard: Who started this?!

Justin: *Still on the ground, looking at Scarface and Snake, wiping off the blood on his bottom lip*

*Everyone stays silent*

Prison Guard: Ok, then you all get your penalty.

Justin: *Gets up from the floor with Scarface's help*

Scarface: Come on, we go sustain your wounds.

Justin: *Enters the room with Scarface*

Nurse: *Turns around to see Scarface holding Justin* Scarface! What happened?

Scarface: This little kiddo got beaten up from Snake... it's the new one.

Nurse: I see... you should have acted like a black guy, didn't you? *Talking to Justin while helping him sit down on the stretcher*

Justin: *Looks into the nurse's eyes* Wow, I never knew they haad angels in prison. If I had known before I would've come a long time ago.

Nurse: *Blushed while looking into Justin's eyes* So, your first day and you're already flirting with me? Wow! *Gets some cottong and hydrogen peroxide to heal Justin's wounds*

Justin: Hey, I wasn't the one looking as beautiful as a bunch of roses.

Nurse: Obviously, 'cause you've been beaten up, honey. But I've seen you before, and I gotta tell you... you're really handsome.

Scarface: Amanda, don't fall into this guy. He is a singer, so he knows how to put it very poetically.

Justin: Don't listen to him. Even if I wouldn't be a singer, I would tell you that your eyes sparkle more than thousands of stars!

Amanda: I know who he is, Scarface. and you're right, he's a singer. A very good one...

Scarface: you know who he is? I've never seen him in my life untill today.

Amanda: That's obvious, Scarface. You've been in here before you could see him! He's from a very famous boyband... he's one of the main singers...

Justin: Oh, so you know *NSYNC? Then I'm sure I've seen you on one of our tours. I knew I've seen this angel before.

Amanda: No, I... I've never been in any of your tours... *Ends healing Justin's wounds*

Justin: Oh... you missed something! Anyways, I know you want something from the great Justin Timberlake, but I have to tell you, I found the love of my life. I am taken. I know it's hard for you... but we both will learn to live with this onus!

Amanda: I can live with it, don't worry. I liked JC better... And by the way, I know exactly who's your partner...

Justin: JC?! Why JC? I am so much hotter! Wait... you know who?

Amanda: One, ok, you're really hot, but JC is too cute. And two, I know who you are with...

Justin: You know who... I can explain to you... it's not like it seems to be, really!

Amanda: Oh really? What does it seem like then?

Justin: Oh come on... JC and I are just bandmates...

Amanda: Honey, I won't tell anyone that you're gay, if that's why you're so scared about... I know you're with JC.

Justin: Where do you know? We always hide it...

Amanda: Well, you don't hide it that well, then, 'cause honey, it's obvious.

Justin: Obvious? I'm not gay! I like women as well and I had lots of them!

Amanda: Yeah sure... that's why since you're not with Britney, you haven't been with any other woman, right honey?

Justin: Wow... you don't know anything... before JC I had so many girls visiting my bedroom... you can't count them all! 

Scarface: JC? Sounds like a girls name...

Amanda: You just admitted that JC visited your bedroom, honey! You gotta watch your mouth before speaking! *Winks at Justin, and let's Scarface sit on the stretcher, beginning to heal his wounds* JC is from Joshua Chasez, Scarface. The other main singer in the boyband.

Scarface: Chasez... Bounce, it is obvious that this guy is gay!

Amanda: Scarface, JC is the one who's with him!

Scarface: Yeah, like I sadi... it is obvious that this guy is gay... so if Bounce is around with him everyone should think both have something... I mean... Chagay... that says everything! 

Amanda: It's not Chagay, Scarface...

Scarface: Isn't that the same?

Justin: *Laughing*

Amanda: No! Chasez... CHASEZ!!

Justin: *Laughs even harder*

Scarface: Chasez, Chagay... where is the difference?

Amanda: You shouldn't be laughing of your boyfriend, Justin!

Justin: *Still giggles* Oh come on... that's funny. We always made jokes like this! JC is cool with that.

Amanda: By the way, how are you two doing? You're still together, right? *Continues healing Scarface's wounds*

Justin: Ehmm... sure... I guess...

Amanda: You guess? Why do you guess it?

Justin: I don't know... we kinda broke up before I got sentenced...

Amanda: Really? Why? Did something happen between you?

Justin: I don't want to talk about it.

Amanda: Sorry... *Throws the cotton into the bin* You're ready, guys! Be careful and don't get in too many fights!

Justin: Thank you...

Amanda: No problem. And Justin... I'm so sorry for making you feel uncomfortable talking about this...

Justin: No, it's ok, honey. Don't worry. You look so beautiful when you smile.

Amanda: Save that for when you get your man back... *Winks at him*

Scarface: *Wraps an arm around Justin* But his name is not really Chagay or Chasez, is it?

Justin: It's Chasez, Scarface... Sha-zay!

Scarface: So his name is really that gay? Poor guy... he had no chance then becoming gay...

Justin: Dude, leave it... his name is not gay... it's beautiful.

Scarface: Ok... never wanted to hurt you.

Justin: Let's get out of here and go with Deep Throat, huh?

Scarface: Sure.

Justin: *Rises from the stretcher with Scarface's help and gets out of the nursing*

Scarface: So what do you do in your freetime, superstar?

Justin: Well, I don't have much freetime... but when I got it, I like to play basketball or play video games...

Scarface: Video games? You should get some more hobbies... here you have much freetime.

Justin: I like to sing and dance, like I told you before...

Scarface: You want to sing and dance in prison?

Justin: No... well... is it bad if someone sings here?

Scarface: Oh kiddo... you have to learn so many things... just don't! 

Justin: Ok! So tell me what things I shouldn't do here...

Scarface: Singing, dancing, fucking, telling you have money... stuff like that.

Justin: Fucking?

Scarface: Here are some guys who... like to rape the weak ones... no one likes them.

Justin: So you're telling me that what's in the movies it's true... I can be raped any time? You're not one of those guys, are you?

Scarface: Do I look like one?

Justin: I don't know how a rapist looks like!

Scarface: I'm not.

Justin: *Looks suspiciously at him* You sure...?

Scarface: Hey kiddo, I could've raped you for times if I wanted to...

Justin: FOUR TIMES?!?! Really?? And that thing about the showers... you know, that if the soap falls...

Scarface: They can be true... so if you take the soap... go down with your whole body...

Justin: Ok, I will... and the thing about the cigarettes? Is it true that they're like money here?

Scarface: Cigarettes and chocolate.

Justin: Chocolate?

Scarface: Sure... you won't find any chocolate in here... that's the problem.

Justin: Oh... but, if any one here doesn't smoke... is it bad, too, not to smoke?

Scarface: No, that's ok.

Justin: Thank God... I hope that skinhead guy doesn't come at me again...

Scarface: Oh, he will.

Justin: You mean he'll come at me again and again in the three years I have to spend here??

Scarface: Yes... you know, we also like to exercise our muscles... maybe you should try that.

Justin: But that's gonna be a total hell! I don't want to spend these three years fighting with him! I didn't even started to fight with him!!

Scarface: Execise and get stronger and he'll leave you alone.

Justin: Ok... and when are the visiting hours?

Scarface: Every thrusday from 3pm to 5pm.

Justin: And what day is it today?

Scarface: It's Saturday. You have to wait a bit.

Justin: Shit...

Scarface: Who do you want to talk with?

Justin: JC... I really hope he comes to see me...

Scarface: If not, you can also call him during this two hours...

Justin: There isn't any other day to call?

Scarface: Not without bribing the prison guards.

Justin: What could I bribe them with?

Scarface: Money. But if you don't have it cash here, you can forget it. Maybe someone brings some money with them when they visit you.

Justin: I... I have some cash here...

Scarface: *Starts whispering* How much?

Justin: *Whispering* Just 100$.

Scarface: Just? If you go to one of the prison guards, tell them you have just 10$. And never tell anyone how much you have... They would kill for 100$.

Justin: Ok...

Scarface: Let's get something to eat... you will love it... it tastes like smelly socks!

Justin: That sounds great...



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story