After a few months JC decided to meet other guys again. His psychologist and Lance told him to do so and he thought it’s time to get over the story too. He wouldn’t see Justin anyways before 2 years and he still didn’t know if he could ever forgive him.

The band was dissolved without Justin and every other *NSYNC guy was doing his own side project.

In a bar he met the young 24 years old Chace Crawford. Both men were in a tune and after Chace convinced him with many bouquets of flowers and nice love letters, JC prepared himself. He dressed up in his best suit and waited impatiently for Chace to pick him up.

JC: *Hears the doorbell and opens the door, seeing Chace dressed in a black suit and with some flowers in his hand*

Chace: Wow… JC, you look beautiful today.             

JC: Thanks... *blushes* you look beautiful too *smiles shyly*

Chace:  *gives JC the flowers* I thought you will like them, but compared to you these flowers look withered and dead.

JC: *Picks up the flowers* Thanks, they're beautiful. And I don't think I look that good... *laughs shyly*

Chace: Then I’m sure you didn’t look in the mirror today. So… shall we go?

JC: *Smiles* Sure. *Closes the door and follows Chace to his car*

Chace: *Holds the car door open for JC*

JC: Thank you. *Gets into the car, smelling the flowers while Chace gets into the driver seat*

Chace: *starts the motor and drives with JC through the town* so do you want to know, where we are going?

JC: If you don't want to keep it a secret, then yes.

Chace: *smiles at JC before looking back on the street* Maybe I visited a friend of yours… Do you remember Lance?

JC: Of course I remember him *Smiles at him* you went to his place?

Chace: Maybe… and maybe I asked him for your favorite restaurant in LA…

JC: *Laughs* Really? You asked him? I bet he didn't hesitate to tell you!

Chace: *laughs* actually he told me your favorite place, your favorite dish and your favorite table at the restaurant.

JC: Come on! Really? *Laughs*

Chace: Yes *parks in front of the restaurant* and I did my very best to make exactly your wishes come true.

JC: I can't believe you... *Smiles shyly*

Chace: *strokes carefully JC’s cheek* I hope you are hungry *winks with a smile*

JC: I'm starving! *Laughs shyly*

Chace: *laughs and goes out of the car to hold the car door open for JC*

JC: *Gets out of the car and smiles sweetly to Chace*

Chace: *wraps an arm around JC’s hip and enters the restaurant*

A waiter showed both men their reserved table and brought directly two glasses of wine.

Chace: I hope you like it.

JC: I love it. I really can't believe you did this.

Chace: Too much?

JC: No, it's perfect *Smiles*

Chace: Let’s chink glasses on a beautiful day

JC: *Smiles and holds up his glass*

Chace: How was your week? Are you still upset, because of…?

JC: Well, um... I'm getting over it... It's taking me a while, but I'm sure I'll get over it completely soon...

Chace: Don’t feel pressurized… I was just worried about you. I want you to be happy again.

JC: I know... but I don't wanna talk about that today...

Chace: No problem. Anyways we should celebrate that I could convince you to go out with me *chuckles*

JC: I think I was stubborn, huh? *Giggles*

Chace: A little bit. But it was worth it to wait

JC: But Chace... don't you care about what the media says about you? I mean... you don't worry about what they'll say about seeing you and me together?

Chace: Are you kidding me? There are rumors about my sexuality since the beginning of my career… that’s nothing new for me. So don’t worry.

JC: Are you sure?

Chace: Yes I am. Stop worrying. Stress is not good for you.

JC: You sound like I'm pregnant or something *Laughs*

Chace: *laughs*Are you?

JC: No! *Chuckles*

Chace: So tell me something about you. What are you doing right now?

JC: Well, um... I'm working on a solo album... I just wrote a couple of songs so far...

Chace: *grins* Now I want to listen to a sample.

JC: You want me to sing now? *Looks at him with his eyebrows raised*

Chace: Why not? You have a beautiful voice and I’m sure all people here want to hear you sing.

JC: Chace, you serious? We're in a restaurant! I can't sing here just like that! People will think I'm crazy...

Chace: And I would appreciate it, if you would do for me. Or are that naughty songs?

JC: Um... maybe...

Chace: Now I definitely want to hear one of them. Please *looks at JC with puppy eyes*

JC: *Sighs* I can't believe I'm doing this... *Clears his throat and sings shyly* The nights when you don't call my life is a catastrophe, I need to feel you close to me, I'm waiting out the storm... 'Cause when I'm all alone, I imagine I am face to face, inhaling every breath you take, I'm waiting out the storm... I'm waiting out the storm...

Chace: Ehmm… wow. This sounds amazing. *claps quietly with his hands*

JC: You really think so?

Chace: Sure! I loved it!

JC: I'll let you hear the whole song one day *Smiles* If you want...

Chace: I can’t wait to hear it *smiles back*

The waiter brought both men their food and they started eating.

Chace: *blushes* Sorry I can’t stop starring at you.

JC: *blushes* I noticed... *stays in silent for a moment while he stares at Chace's eyes*

Chace: You… you are just so beautiful. Sorry, I try to stop it… you must think I’m a creep.

JC: I'd never think that, Chace. You're really beautiful too... I could stare at your eyes all day long.

Chace: *Smiles* Thank you. That means much to me to hear that from you.

JC: You doubted I'd ever say that to you?

Chace: You hold it against me, after I needed to annoy you more than a month until you went on a date with me?

JC: Maybe... *Smiles mischievously* But you said it yourself! It was worth the wait *Winks*

Chace: *chuckles* so it was your intention to let me wait, because…?

JC: Yeah... I needed some time...

Chace: And I thought you wanted to test me, if I am really interested in you.

JC: I really wanted to *Laughs* Are you?

Chace: You owe me something for asking this question. Would I ask you for more than a month for a date, when I wasn’t really interested?

JC: *Giggles* No, I guess not. So I owe you something?

Chace: Yeah, what about a kiss… on the cheek?

JC: Um... okay... *leans forward and gets closer to Chace*

Chace: *leans forward too and stops a few millimeters before they lips connect and freeze for a moment*

JC: *Kisses him slowly on the cheek*

Chace: *smiles at JC* thank you…                    

JC: *Takes a moment to assimilate what happened and seats on his chair again* Um... Wow, um... I... I wasn't expecting that *blushes*

Chace: I hope you liked it… I did

JC: Yeah, I liked it... much. *Smiles* Sorry, I'm just a little... I haven't done that in a while...

Chace: That’s ok…

After an hour Chace brought JC back to his house. In front of JC’s door both men were standing, JC playing with his keys.

Chace: That was a nice day.

JC: Absolutely *Smiles* Thanks Chace... for everything.

Chace: No problem… *kisses suddenly JC on the mouth*

JC: *Looks at him with surprise, but closes his eyes and kisses him back*

Chace: *stands a few seconds in position until he breaks the kiss slowly*

JC: *Opens his eyes and stares at Chace, smiling* Good night, Chace.

Chace: Good night, Josh.               

JC: *Opens the door and gets into his house, waving Chace goodbye*

Immediately JC called Lance and told him everything about the date, fancying about Chace. Lance felt happy for JC and told Joey and Chris about the good news. Both had to promise that they don’t tell Justin, so he doesn’t get too jealous.

After a few days Justin could call his friends again from jail. This time he called Chris. He was happy he was going to hear his best friends’ voice again. Even if he already found some more guys he got along in jail than Scarface and Deep Throat, it was something else to talk to somebody from his old life.

Chris: Hello?

Justin: Hi Chris, this is Justin. It’s so good to hear your voice again man.

Chris: Justin! Man, I'm so happy to hear you! How are you doing there?

Justin: It’s ok… I could think of a nicer place, but I don’t get beaten up every day, so it’s ok. And how are you doing?

Chris: I'm doing well, man. Missing your white ass though... So do you get along with someone there? Do you get in trouble often?

Justin: White ass? If you would be here I would kick your white ass! Yeah I found some people here. Let me describe it like this: You can’t be in jail without fighting, but it’s definitely better than in my imagination.

Chris: Sorry for not visiting you, but we've been a little busy here, man. Did someone go there to see you?

Justin: My Mom, Dad… Britney visited me a few months ago, but… no one of my friends. I can understand it… And what are you doing? I mean… Are you still doing… *NSYNC?

Chris: No, no more *NSYNC right now, man. We told everyone we were going on hiatus... and we are helping JC with his solo album.

Justin: *swallows* JC… is doing a solo album?

Chris: Yeah... he said he wanted to try it... though he just got started like a month ago or so... he's still working on some lyrics...

Justin: Talking ‘bout JC… How is he doing?

Chris: He's doing great, man. He's slowly getting over it... you know, he's trying to get over this whole thing... and um... *clears his throat* he's doing... fine.

Justin: Did he forget about me?

Chris: No... Not at all... though he tries not to think about it much... I mean, he tries not to think about you much 'cause he knows that if he does, he won't get over it completely... And he's been really happy these past weeks

Justin: That’s good! What is he happy about?

Chris: Yeah, right? He met this guy named Chace and he's really happy around him! They already had some dates, and he looks really excited about it! *Suddenly, he remembers what Lance told them and curses himself* Fuck...

Justin: *Swallows* wow… ehmm… ok… *gets tears in his eyes* I… I’m happy he found someone new.

Chris: Justin, I'm sorry, man. I know you didn't want to hear that...

Justin: No… ehmm… I wanted to hear that right?

Chris: You did?

Justin: *cries* Fuck… how could he forget me? I thought he loves me…

Chris: Justin, he didn't forget you. He loves you, you're everything to him, but he needs to move on right now. It was too hard for him and he needs to assimilate it. But don't you think he doesn't love you or that he forgot you, 'cause he didn't.

Justin: That’s why he is fucking around with other men? I suffer here in jail thinking of him and what he is doing every day and he is lying in Chace whatever’s bed and gets fucked… I’m sure he loves me more than anything in life.

Chris: You know what, I never thought I would say this, but I'm done with this shit. Listen to me, Timberlake! You always play the fucking victim in everything, but what you can't understand is that JC has suffered much more than you with all this shit. You're in jail 'cause you're selfish and you only think about yourself. If you were thinking of JC as much as you said, then why didn't you call him and not me? Huh? And JC didn't fuck with Chace. He wouldn't let him do it, though it's been a couple of weeks. What do you think he is? A slut? Just grow a pair and move on already you too, dammit!!

Justin: *swallows* Sorry man… I… It’s just hard for me ok… I didn’t meant it this way, sorry. Ehmm Chris? Could you do me a favor? Please tell JC I’m sorry and… and that I’m happy when he is happy. No matter how he decides… Oh and wish him luck for his album… I… I wrote a song for him, but I guess it’s too late for apologies…

Chris: I'm sorry too man... I didn't mean to yell... And don't worry, I'll tell him. And, by the way, I'm sure he'll love to hear your song. It's not too late for an apology, J.

Justin: For this kind of apology it is too late… *starts singing, gets interrupted by his own tears again and again* I can see us holding hands, walking on the beach our toes in the sand, I can see us on the countryside sitting on the grass laying side by side… You could be my baby, let me make you my man ‘cause boy you amaze me. Ain’t gotta do nothing crazy. See all I want you to do is be my…

Chris: Sing it to him, man. He'll love it. It's really beautiful. And apology. It doesn't matter what kind of apology it is, but do it.

Justin: Tell him to call me… He… he won’t talk to me on his own… please.

Chris: Don't worry... I'll tell him. I'm sure he'll like to talk to you.

Justin: Thanks… I… my time is up… I have to go. It was nice to talk to you…

Chris: It was nice talking to you again, kiddo... take care... and don't get into trouble!

Justin: Thanks… Bye.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story