Right the next day, Chris went to JC. He had to talk to him about his conversation with Justin.

JC himself was laying in his bed dreaming of Chace. He felt like he was in heaven. It was the first time JC was really happy again. When Chris rang the doorbell JC didn't take long until he opened the door.JC: Hey Chris! How are you?

Chris: Hey... wow, you seem to be... excited?

JC: I am *Smiles widely* Come on in *Steps aside and lets Chris get into the house*

Chris: *Goes into the living room* I heard you and this Chace guy had a good evening.

JC: Yeah, it was great. It was perfect!

Chris: Wanna tell me some dirty details?

JC: *Laughs* Dirty details? Really?

Chris: *Grins* Sure! Come on Chasez, what have you done to this poor Chace? Did you use your Chasez charm?

JC: *Laughs* We haven't done anything, Chris. We just kissed. That's all.

Chris: What??? Are you kidding me? Just a kiss?

JC: What were you expecting?? Sex all night long in our first date??

Chris: When I hear songs like 'All Day Long I Dream About Sex'... YES.

JC: *With a blank expression* Haha, very funny. Well, I didn't want sex in our first date!

Chris: Where is the dirty little kitten gone? Ok... we change topics. Actually, this Chace guy isn't the reason why I am visiting you.

JC: Really? What is it then? You're not going to ask me to buy you groceries again, right??

Chris: That was just one time... anyways, no. I guess I have to tell you something you won't like that much...

JC: Oh... what is it?

Chris: It's about Justin.

JC: Is he ok?? Did something happen to him??

Chris: No, no, he's ok... I... I did a little mistake.

JC: What do you mean you made a little mistake?

Chris: Justin called me yesterday from jail.

JC: Oh... really?

Chris: Yes... he was asking for you... he misses you.

JC: *Takes a deep breath* Right... I bet... I'm sure Britney is the one he misses...

Chris: JC, he was crying when he was talking about you... he even wrote a song for you! And the text really doesn't fit to Britney.

JC: He... he wrote a song for me? You... did you hear it?

Chris: Yeah, he sang, or more he stammered a verse. He was crying so hard he couldn't really sing.

JC: Are you telling me I should forgive him?

Chris: I'm not telling you anything! Justin asked me to tell you about our conversation.

JC: Ok... what did you talk about? He talked much about me?

Chris: Much about you? You were the only topic... he talked about how much he misses you, that he regrets his mistake and that his heart broke because you won't forgive him...

JC: *Nods slowly* You didn't tell him I'm with Chace... right?

Chris: NO... No... why should I tell him... no... is it hot in here?

JC: Chris... *Takes a deep breath* You didn't tell him I'm with Chace... right?!

Chris: Ehmm... I told you about the mistake?

JC: Yes... you told me you made a mistake...

Chris: That was the mistake? I didn't think about what I was talking about until I said it.

JC: Great, Chris. Just great. Good job. Now he'll be the one who hates me...

Chris: I'm sorry! He doesn't hate you... he just thinks you don't want him ever back...

JC: It's not that I don't want him ever back, it's just... *Sighs* It's just the first time I'm truly happy again since that day, you know? I'm trying really hard to get over Justin, but now he just calls you and asks you to tell me about your conversation...

Chris: Actually, he asked me for even more...

JC: And what is that?

Chris: He wants to talk to you. Face to face.

JC: You're being serious?

Chris: Come on, JC... give him a chance to apologize. Give him a chance to get over you too.

JC: *Stays silent for a moment, thinking about what to do* *Takes a deep breath* Okay... I'll visit him.

Chris: Thank you... oh, you want to hear the song or do you want him to sing personally?

JC: You really don't know my answer? I always prefer to hear him sing personally, I already told you a hundred times! Alzheimer is bad, Chris...

Chris: *Laughs sarcastically* I actually thought you might can't hear him sing... I thought it might hurt too much... sorry for worrying.

JC: *Smiles a little* Thanks for worrying, Chris, but... I think I'll be fine.

Chris: Ok... you can visit him tomorrow again... I mean, if you feel ready for this. 

JC: Yeah, I think I'm ready. I'll just call Chace to tell him I'll be busy tomorrow...

Chris: Yeah, do that. JC?

JC: Yeah?

Chris: Please, don't hurt him too much when you break his heart.

JC: I'll try, Chris... but I can't promise you anything.

The next day, JC drove in the morning to the prison to visit Justin. When Justin came, he got tears in his eyes. He sat down and took the earpiece to hear JC's voice again.

JC: Hey, J... How are you doing?

Justin: *Gets tears in his eyes and tries to reply but gets no tone out of his mouth*

JC: *Smiles slightly* It's good to see you too.

Justin: *Nods and clears his throat* How are you?

JC: I'm... I'm doing pretty good. And you?

Justin: Me too... you... you look good.

JC: Thank you... you don't look so bad yourself. *Runs a hand through his long hair*

Justin: You... you changed pretty much. In a good way!

JC: *Chuckles* I just let my hair grow a little bit, and that goatee is gone!

Justin: Yes... *Looks dreamily at JC until he realises again what happened* I guess Chris talked to you?

JC: Yeah... he came to my house yesterday and told me everything...

Justin: I know it's none of my business but... does this Chace treat you right?

JC: Yes, he does. you don't have to worry about that...

Justin: *Smiles sadly* Then I feel happy for you... I hope he can make you happy.

JC: He really does... but let's not talk about Chace, ok? You... you got in trouble this past year?

Justin: Not much... I... I just annoy everyone here *Chuckles quietly*

JC: And why is that?

Justin: It's not so important... tell me something about you. How is your solo project going?

JC: How do you know...?

Justin: Chris. He can't keep a secret.

JC: Tell me about it...

Justin: About what?

JC: Nothing... well, to answer your question... it's going pretty good. Though I only have like 4 or 5 songs written... but it's slowly getting there.

Justin: No, tell me... about what?

JC: Nothing, I just... I know exactly what you mean about Chris not being able to keep a secret, 'cause I... I didn't want him to...

Justin: Didn't want him to tell me 'bout Chace? Yeah, he said right after he told me 'bout you two. JC, can you do me a favor?

JC: Sure.

Justin: This is maybe the last time I see you personally so... would you sing for me?

JC: Um... sing for you?

Justin: Yeah... I'd love to hear one of your new songs.

JC: Ehmm... sure. *Clears his throat* He loves daffodils, and he keeps 'em on his window sill, when the wind blows his smell fills the room... he dreams in color, but does he know that I love him? I'm swimming in my abyss of insecure blue, yeah... and I'm losing my head, and I can't get no sleep, but if I reached out would you reach out for me? Yeah... Knocked unconcious, walking on water 'cause I'm thinking of you... and don't you know that love's intoxicating and I need the abuse... because I'm endlessly falling, and we're destiny calling what you're making me do... it's all because I lose myself in you... all because I lose myself in you...

Justin: Wow... it's... beautiful.

JC: Thanks... Chris told me you wrote a song for me too...

Justin: Yes... I don't know if you really want to hear it...

JC: I'd love to *Smiles*

Justin: I wrote you a symphony, just to say how much you mean to me, what would you do? If I told you you were beautiful? Would you date me on the regular, tell me, would you? Well, baby I've been around the world, but I ain't seen myself another guy like you. This ring here represents my heart, but there's just one thing I need from you say "I do". Because I can see us holding hands, walking on the beach our toes in the sand, I can see us on the country side sitting on the grass laying side by side... you could be my baby, let me make you my man 'cause boy you amaze me. Ain't gotta do nothing crazy. See all I want you to do is be my... *Breaks up and cries*

JC: *Gets tears in his eyes while he watches Justin cry* J... I... I love it. It's beautiful. What's the title of the song?

Justin: It's... My... My Love.

JC: Then it ends "See, all I want you to do is be my love"?

Justin: *Nods*

JC: *Swallows* Justin, wipe those tears away and look at me.

Justin: *Wipes tears away*

JC: *Stares deeply at his eyes* Look, Justin... I really lvoe the song, but um... I can't be your love right now...

Justin: *Whispers* I know.

JC: *Watches Justin lower his head and he wipes his tears away while Justin isn't looking* J, look at me... I wanna see those deep blue eyes...

Justin: Why? You don't want me and I accept it... but don't make me look into your eyes.

JC: Justin, I just want you to look at me... please...

Justin: *Looks at JC*

JC: *Stares at Justin's eyes for a moment* You don't know what I'd give to see you smile again...

Justin: You don't know what I would give to get you back... we all have wishes that don't come true.

JC: It's not that I don't want to be with you right now... it's just that I can't be with you right now...

Justin: I would give everything to touch your lips a last time... You won't visit me again, will you?

JC: What makes you think that?

Justin: Because this is a goodbye... you try to get over this whole shit. You will go home and think 'I can be happy again' and I want you to be! You will call Chace to watch a movie with you and before you even recognise I am out of prison, missing you every day. It's ok. JC, listen, I want you to be happy. If this Chace makes you happy, be with him! Forget about me! I love you and I always will, but I'm not the right guy for you. You need someone who treats you the way you deserve it...

JC: Justin, I love Chace but it's not the same love that I feel for you. You want me to be happy, but I want you to be happy too, and I can't be happy if you're not. You're my life, you know? I'd never have with Chace the moments I had with you. I've loved you since the very first time I saw you, and I'd never feel the same way with Chace. He makes me really happy, but I'll be even happier if he was you. I'm just trying to assimilate all this shit and get over it. 

Justin: JC, I'm not telling you this again: Forget about me. *Hangs on the earpiece*

JC: *Watches Justin get up from his chair and go* *Gets tears in his eyes while hands on the earpiece*


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story