Right after his visit, JC called Chace to spend the afternoon with him. He didn't feel like being alone. Chace came directly to JC's place.

JC: *Opens the door after he hears the doorbell, seeing Chace standing there* Hey... *Wipes tears away*

Chace: *Wraps his arms around JC* It's ok... you can let it out.

JC: *Cries uncontrollably against Chace's shoulder, wrapping his arms around him*

Chace: Everything's fine... *strokes JC's back*

JC: *Tries to calm down slowly, still sobbing*

Chace: How do you feel?

JC: Bad... really bad... he just told me something that hurt so much... *Buries his face in Chace's shoulder again*

Chace: You want to tell me?

JC: *Takes a few steps away from Chace and makes him follow him to his living room* He just... he told me to forget about him...

Chace: *Follows JC* Why did he say that?

JC: 'Cause he knows about you and me... and he still loves me, so he feels upset about it...

Chace: And you?

JC: I can't forget about him, Chace... I just can't... now I feel like he hates me and he doesn't want to see me ever again...

Chace: I'm sure he wants to see you. He just feels hurt.

JC: And he thinks I don't feel the same way about what he did! He just thinks about how his heart broke because he knows about us, but he can't think about how my heart broke when all this happened...

Chace: I'm sure he thinks and knows that... that's why you should forget about him... I think he wants to protect you.

JC: I'm not letting you go. I don't care what he thinks about you and me, but I love you, and I want to be with you.

Chace: *Strokes JC's cheek* I'm glad to hear that... but if you need time, I'll give it to you.

JC: It's ok... *puts his hand on Chace's* But thanks anyway... I don't need more time... if he wants me to forget about him, I'll try as hard as I can... if that's what he wants...

Chace: *Smiles and kisses JC* Don't worry too much... I like to see you smile.

JC: *Smiles widely* I won't worry too much... I'm done with always worrying about him...

Chace: How about we watch Star Wars or Indiana Jones an eat some Pizza?

JC: You already know me too well *Smiles and kisses Chace*

Chace: And how about you cuddle with me and I feed you? And if I'm really nice I won't tickle you *Grins playfully at JC*

JC: *Laughs* Sounds good to me!

Chace: There is just one problem...

JC: *Becomes serious quickly* What?

Chace: *Pushes JC on the couch and lies on top of him* I don't feel like standing up.

JC: Um... and what did you think of doing if you doesn't want to stand up? *Looks at him shyly*

Chace: *Kisses JC* Maybe we starve because I'm too lazy *Grins at JC*

JC: *Chuckles* You'd let me starve? What a bad person you are...

Chace: *Gets a dirty expression* I could feed you with many other stuff.

JC: *Laughs and pushes Chace playfully* You wish!

Chace: *Laughs on the ground* Oh yes, I do! *Stands up* Ok, I will order some pizza, babe.

JC: Ok *Smiles*

Chace: You prepare the film?

JC: Sure! *Raises from the couch and gets the movies from the shelf near the TV, putting Indiana Jones first*

Chace: *Grabs JC's ass before picking up the phone and leaving the living room laughing*

JC: *Turns around and looks at Chace with his eyebrows raised and a smile on his face*

Chace: What?

JC: You just grabbed my ass!!

Chace: Really? I can't remember that.

JC: Oh really?

Chace: Yeah, I guess you just wish so much that I grab your ass that your imagination felt so real *Grins*

JC: Uh huh... *Giggles and turns around again to turn the TV on*

Chace: *Orders pizza and walks on his tiptoes right behind JC to grab his ass again*

JC: *Laughs and turns around slowly, placing his hands on his hips* Now, you didn't grab my ass either, right?

Chace: Can you prove that I did?

JC: *Opens his mouth to answer, but stops, knowing he can't prove it* Alright, you win this time!

Chace: *Grins and kisses JC sensually*

JC: *Kisses Chace back, shivering at the feeling of his tongue*

Chace: *Holding JC with his strong arms*

JC: *Wrapping his arms around Chace's neck*

Chace: *Pushes JC gently on to the couch, not breaking the kiss*

JC: *Runs a hand through Chace's face and places it on his chest, not breaking the kiss*

Chace: *Kissing JC's chest, rubbing his hips gently against JC's*

JC: *Places his hands on Chace's shoulders, trying to stop him* Chace...

Chace: *Freezes and takes a few deep breaths* Sorry.

JC: *Looks shyly at him* No, I am sorry... I hate to make you wait but...

Chace: No, it's ok... *Removes slowly from JC's body and blushes*

JC: *Sits on the couch and kisses Chace* It'll be worth the wait... I promise.

Chace: Sure *Looks down on him* Tell that to this guy.

JC: *Giggles and looks down on him* It will be worth the wait. *Looks at Chace again* Happy?

Chace: *Laughs* Yes, pretty happy. *Wraps an arm around JC* Wanna start the film?

JC: Sure *Smiles, sitting closer to him* *Gets the remote and plays the film, lying down next to Chace*

Chace: *Places a kiss on JC's head and cuddles* I thought we'd watch Star Wars? Since when do Jedis wear hats?

JC: And I thought we'd watch Indiana Jones.

Chace: Indiana Jones is a Jedi?

JC: *Laughs* No, you silly!

Chace: So Indiana Jones is not flying into space?

JC: Nope *Smiles widely*

Chace: Ohh... maybe I shouldn't sleep while we are watching a movie *chuckles*

JC: *Giggles and wraps an arm around Chace's waist*

Chace: Hey, it's your job to keep me awake.

JC: Don't worry, I'll wake you up if you fall asleep *Smiles playfully*

Chace: *Raises an eyebrow* How do you wake me up?

JC: I can't tell you...

Chace: Why?

JC: 'Cause it's kind of a surprise...

Chace: *Falls playfully asleep and starts snoring*

JC: Don't you play falling asleep! *Hits playfully Chace on the shoulder*

Chace: *Starts laughing* Come on... I'm curious... tell me.

JC: Nope. I'm not telling you *Rests his head on Chace's shoulder again and watches the movie*

Chace: *Plays falling asleep again*

JC: Chace!

Chace: *Wraps his arms around JC and presses him against his chest*

JC: *Looks into Chace's eyes* I love you.

Chace: I love you too. *Wants to kiss JC, gets interrupted by the doorbell* I guess that's the pizza.

JC: Yeah *Sits on the couch so Chace can get up*

Chace: Goes to the door and comes back with a big pizza* Good that this is your place.

JC: Why? *Stands up and goes to the kitchen to get some glasses*

Chace: Because I had to open the door... normally I would do it myself when it's my place.

JC: *Chuckles* You were too lazy to stand up earlier, I was too lazy to open the door *Winks at him playfully*

Chace: *Grabs JC's ass* And I'm too lazy to remove my hand.

JC: Then don't *Smiles*

Chace: *Grins* I won't.

JC: I think you like my ass too much...

Chace: Is that something bad?

JC: Not at all *Grins and turns around, with Chace's hand still on his ass* *Grabs Chace's ass* I like yours too.

Chace: *Takes a deep breath* Maybe we should go back watching the film...

JC: Why? You don't like me grabbing your ass? *Smiles playfully*

Chace: I guess my problem is that I like it too much.

JC: *Frowns slightly and notices the bulge in Chace's pants* Oh... *Takes a few steps away, getting two cokes for both of them and returning to the living room with Chace*

Chace: But imagining your butt is ok, right?

JC: Um... sure, why wouldn't it be?

Chace: Because then I have to go!

JC: What? Why?

Chace: Because then I can think of taking you without your deprecating stare.

JC: Oh, so you're leaving me here alone so you can jerk off?!

Chace: No... I'm staying with you, watching the movie and leave tonight so I can jerk off.

JC: Wow, we've been together for like three days and you're already jerking off thinking of me *Smiles widely*

Chace: Oh babe... I even jerked off while thinking of you before we were even dating. And why not? Look at you! You are fucking hot.

JC: You really think so? *Gets closer to Chace, smiling mischievously*

Chace: Yes, I do *Kisses JC* Now let's watch the movie

JC: Ok *Plays the movie again, leaning back on the couch and placing his hand on Chace's thigh*

Chace: you want to tease me, right?

JC: Me? Tease you? Naaaah!

Chace: Noo... you would never do it *tickles JC*

JC: *Starts laughing* No! Chace, stop!

Chace: Give me one reason to stop.

JC: If you stop we can watch the movie, cuddle and make out a little bit... is that a good reason for you?

Chace: *Stops tickling JC and cuddles up with him*

JC: Thanks *Smiles and cuddles with Chace*

Chace: *Starts to kiss JC's neck at the most exciting scene of the movie*

JC: *Keeps focused on the movie while Chace kisses his neck* Chace... Chace, this is the most exciting part of the movie!

Chace: Really? Ok... if you think so...

JC: Of course! You just gotta watch it!

Chace: Mhmm... whatever... *Lies down and closes eyes behind JC to let him watch the movie*

JC: *Keeps watching the movie, all excited about his favourite part* Oh my god, did you just see that?? Chace? Chaaaaace...

Chace: *Jumps up* What? Oh, the movie? Surely I've seen that.

JC: Yeah, sure... what happened in that scene?

Chace: Ehmm... Anikin conquered Darth Vader.

JC: Chace... we're watching Indiana Jones... and how is Anikin supposed to conquer Darth Vader? They're the same person!

Chace: Really? Oh... ehmm... come on... I don't like these kind of movies... they are boring.

JC: It was your idea to watch them! And they're not boring! You just have bad taste in movies!

Chace: Maybe I just wanted to spend time with you.

JC: *Smiles* Then I'll remove the movie. *Stands up from the couch and goes to the TV, removing the movie and turning the TV off* You know... you could have told me to do something else instead of watching these movies, if you didn't want to watch them...

Chace: Or I could've watched them so you are happy.

JC: I won't be happy if you're all bored or asleep on the couch...

Chace: I told you it's your task to keep me awake.

JC: Maybe if I had woken you before the way I wanted to, you'd have to go home...

Chace: *Grins* Try.

JC: You sure?

Chace: Why not?

JC: *Walks towards Chace, sits on the couch next to him and gets his face closer to Chace's, and then going down his chest and kissing him over his pants*

Chace: *Moans quietly and strokes JC's head*

JC: *Moves backward, hearing Chace complaining* Now that's the way I wanted to wake you up if you fell asleep... would you have liked me to wake you up like this?

Chace: *Pushes JC's face down to his cock again* Hell yeah, I'd love it.

JC: *Laughs and removes Chace's hand from his head, moving up to his face and kissing him* It's better to go now, before you fuck me from the shower to the kitchen *Laughs*

Chace: You should write a song about it.

JC: Really? Hmm... yeah, maybe I'll do it.

Chace: *Laughs* Bye honey.

JC: Bye *Kisses him on the cheek*



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story