The next weeks, Justin worked on his album with all songs he wrote for JC. He even added a few songs he wrote after he talked to JC.

After two months, Justin released his first solo album 'The Futuresex Experience'. The songs on this album were:

1) Cry Me A River

2) Murder

3) That Guy

4) Until The End Of Time

5) Take Me Now

6) Not A Bad Thing

7) Futuresex/Lovesounds

8) Summer Love

9) What Goes Around... Comes Around

10) Strawberry Bubblegum

11) Damn Guy

12) True Blood

13) Pusher Love Guy

14) Drink You Away

15) All Over Again

16) Like I Love You

One day, before Justin released his album, he send JC the first copy. Chace found it in their mailbox and gave it to JC to listen to it. Quietly, both of them listened to it.

Chace: (after listening to all songs) Do you call him?

JC: I don't know... I want to, but... after the last time we talked, I don't know if he wants to talk to me... what do you think? Should I call him?

Chace: I think there is a reason that he sent you this CD. Oh, and if you call him, thank him for 'cry me a river'.

JC: Hey Chace... I didn't ask you, but... how do you feel about him writing all these lyrics about me?

Chace: I think this guy loves you and... I can see in your eyes you love him too...

JC: It's been really hard for me... you're right, I still love him... how can't I? I've loved him since the first day I saw him! But... I love you too, and I don't know what to do...

Chace: Talk to him... and decide.

JC: And if I can't decide?

Chace: Baby, I can wait. Don't feel under pressure. Take all the time you need and listen to your heart, it will tell you which decision is the right one.

JC: *Walks toward him and cups Chace's face in his hands, kissing him tenderly* Thanks.

Chace: *Smiles at JC, stroking his cheek*

JC: You know, I never really told you, but... I'm sorry for what happened in our first time...

Chace: It's ok babe, it wasn't your fault and at least I had one orgasm more than you, so we are fine *Sticks out his tongue*

JC: *Laughs* That's true. But I guess it wasn't what you were expecting...

Chace: No, actually I expected a submissive school girl begging for a better school mark *Grins*

JC: Yeah... it was the first time I wore a skirt...

Chace: I loved it.

JC: I could tell *Smiles* Well, um... I think I'm going to call Justin...

Chace: Do that... I'm not allowed to touch you during the call, am I?

JC: Not this time. You already did that while I was talking to my mother on the phone yesterday!

Chace: You can't deny that you liked it!

JC: I did, but my mother was probably thinking that I was masturbating while talking to her!

Chace: No problem babe, I told her yesterday that I rubbed your cock while you talked to her.

JC: WHAT? You told that to my mother?!

Chace: *Laughs loud and rolls over the ground while laughing*

JC: Chace, I hate you...

Chace: Don't say that... that hurts me.

JC: I think you're more than capable to say that to her...

Chace: What? You think I'm such a person?

JC: You almost started sucking me while I was talking to my mother... if you're capable to do that, I think you're capable to tell her too *Laughs*

Chace: Now I will suck you when you talk to Justin.

JC: Don't you dare to do that!

Chace: *Grins sassy*

JC: Chace... don't!

Chace: *Pulls JC on the couch and fixes his hands* Try to stop me.

JC: Chace, please, I'm being serious!

Chace: *Lets JC go and turns on TV* Send some greets to Justin.

JC: *Stand up from the couch* Thanks... *Pulls out his phone from his pocket and dials Justin's number*

Justin: Timberlake?

JC: Hey Justin... it's me, JC...

Justin: Oh hey C... how are you?

JC: I'm fine... and you?

Justin: Fine too... did you get it?

JC: Yeah, I got it. That's why I called you... oh, and... Chace says 'hi'.

Justin: Whatever. What do you think about it?

JC: It's really good. The lyrics... are beautiful. And Cry Me A River is just...

Justin: Honest?

JC: Yeah...

Justin: You wanted to tell the truth...

JC: Yeah, um... you wrote all those songs while you were... in jail?

Justin: No... Cry Me A River, as an example, was after our... meeting.

JC: Oh... you really think there'll never be a chance for us?

Justin: No... I was just mad in that moment and I wrote it down... my psychologist told me to do so instead of beating people up.

JC: J... what did you do with the gun?

Justin: The police kept it.

JC: And... how do you feel about Lance? 

Justin: Still don't like him, But I can put up with him. JC, I learned how to handle my anger... I changed for you.

JC: Good... so um... I don't think you'd want to, but... I thought we could maybe hand out... the three of us: Chace, you and me... so you can meet him.

Justin: I... I don't know if I really want to meet this wannabe Clydesdale.

JC: Do it for me, Justin... it would mean much to me.

Justin: Why? So you can show me how happy you are without me? It's good to see that you got over that shit, but Chace is the last person I want to see right now... it's like he has stolen my girl.

JC: I just want you to meet him, and maybe... get along with him?

Justin: JC, if you're not going to promise me that I can touch you the same way like this little twerp, I don't want to get along with him.

JC: I can't promise you that, 'cause I can't decide between you two!

Justin: Wait... you are thinking of taking me back?

JC: Um... I... so do you want to hang out with us, or not?

Justin: Sure, why not...

JC: Good... are you busy this afternoon?

Justin: But really... where are we meeting?

JC: Um... how about the park where you... you know...

Justin: Where I tried to win you back and you ran away, leaving me alone? Sure, but this time, no fireworks.

JC: *Laughs quietly* And no romantic dinner or flowers... so, we meet there?

Justin: Very funny, Josh... yes, we meet there.

JC: And promise me you will be nice with Chace.

Justin: Promise me you won't run away.

JC: I promise I won't run away.

Justin: I promise I won't beat Chace up.

JC: Very funny, Timberlake...

Justin: Even when he rapes you, I won't touch him. Yes, I will be nice.

JC: Thanks. Ok, see you later...

Justin: See ya.

Chace: What did he say?

JC: We're meeting with him this afternoon. He wants to meet you. 

Chace: *Raises an eyebrow*

JC: Ok, I want him to meet you.

Chace: *Laughs* Does that mean I have to share you with him?

JC: No, it means that we're gonna have fun and hang out like three friends. Try not to tease me much this afternoon, ok?

Chace: Ok. And you are sure you won't try to get us both? If yes, tell me now so I won't be too surprised.

JC: Listen, what I wanna do is try to decide, ok? And I can't decide, so I'm gonna try to get you both, yes. But not yet.

Chace: Ok... it's ok, honey. I just think it's helpful in those situations if not both are surprised. And no matter who you are choosing, I will support this decision.

JC: You're amazing, you know that?

Chace: Am I?

JC: *Walks toward him and sits playfully on top of him* Yes, you are.

Chace: *Kisses JC and strokes his leg*

JC: *Wraps an arm around Chace's neck and kisses him sensually*

Chace: So you wanna get fucked before we meet Justin?

JC: Nope, I owe you something before that...

Chace: Before we do so, who's better? Justin or me?

JC: *Looks at him with a blank expression* You're really asking me that?

Chace: Yes.

JC: You're both amazing, so I can't decide either...

Chace: Boring answer.

JC: It's true, honey, I can't decide!

Chace: Come on... one of us has to be better.

JC: I don't want to answer that question, Chace... *Stands up*

Chace: *Walks behind JC* Sorry babe, I stop asking.

JC: *Turns around and grins* I still owe you something...

Chace: I'm waiting.

JC: *Pushes Chace playfully and sits him on the couch*

Chace: *Watches JC turning around and starts to dance*

JC: *Approaches Chace while dancing sensually and sits on him again, one leg on each side*

Chace: *Watches JC dancing*

JC: *Starts unbottoning Chace's pants while moving sensually*

Chace: Fuck, you are so hot, baby!

JC: *Kisses Chace while pushing down his pants and boxers and starts touching him*

Chace: *Moans loudly* 

JC: *Kisses Chace's neck while he keeps stroking and squeezing him*

Chace: *Starts touching JC's ass* 

JC: *Stands up and opens Chace's legs wide, kneeling before him and stroking him*

Chace: *Groans loud and watches JC*

JC: *Runs his tongue over the head of Chace's hard member, tasting the pre-cum*

Chace: *His phone starts to vibrate* Sorry babe, I have to answer this call.

JC: Go ahead.

Chace: *Raises an eyebrow and answer his call* Chace here.

JC: *Looks up at Chace while running his tongue all over his length*

Chace: *Gives a single moan from his mouth and crawls into the couch*

JC: *Grins and takes him slowly*

Chace: What? No, everything's fine *Tries to control his breath*

JC: *Starts sucking and licking*

Chace: No, that sounds good, I will be there on Thursday. *Bites his lip* No, really, I'm fine.

JC: *Accelerates his pace and starts sucking faster and harder*

Chace: Sorry, I got to go! *Hangs on the phone and starts groaning loud, while coming into JC's mouth*

JC: *Swallows and licks his lips, licking the rest of the cum, and stands up* We're even now.

Chace: You little bitch.

JC: Don't say that... that hurts me *Smiles widely*

Chace: *Tickles him* I see how much it hurts you.

JC: *Starts laughing* Chace! Stop it!

Chace: Why?

JC: 'Cause we gotta get ready for the meeting with Justin!

Chace: *Lets JC go*

JC: So... who was it?

Chace: Peter Pan.

JC: Very funny... can't you see how much I'm laughing?

Chace: It was him. I swear.

JC: Sure, and Wendy was the one who called me yesterday...

Chace: Really?

JC: *Looks at him with a blank expression* Really, who was it?

Chace: You know most people laugh about jokes. It was my manager.

JC: Oh really? You have to see him on Thursday, as I heard...

Chace: Nope.

JC: No?

Chace: I told you about this role I could get when I am lucky?

JC: Yeah...

Chace: Thursday is the casting.

JC: Really? *Smiles* I'm sure you'll get the role *Gives him a peck*

Chace: Thanks babe... I love you.

JC: I love you too.

Later in the day, JC and Chace met Justin in the park.

JC: Hey J...

Justin: Hey, how are you both doing?

JC: We're good. So, Justin, this is Chace. Chace, this is Justin.

Justin: *Shakes Chace's hand*

Chace: Nice to meet you.

JC: So um, Justin... where do you wanna go?

Justin: How about the little café in the near? So Chace... where did you meet JC?

Chace: In a bar. I recognized him from *NSYNC, and I just approached him and we started talking. We became very good friends.

Justin: Oh ok.

Chace: So... how long have you been together? I mean, before...

Justin: 2 years.

Chace: Wow... I thought you've been together for much longer...

Justin: What does that mean?

Chace: Oh, um, nothing... it's just that he told me you've fallen in love from the very first day, and I know you've known each other for such a long time...

Justin: Yeah, that's not my fault... JC didn't want to date me until I was 18.

JC: Yeah, 'cause otherwise, I would have felt like a pedophile...

Justin: But I was wishing it for much longer and couldn't wait until I got 18... JC was worth out to wait.

Chace: I know. I mean... I can imagine.

Justin: Yeah, I guess he also let you wait until he dated you?

Chace: Yeah, but it was worth it.

Justin: Yeah... Chace, you are lucky to hace JC. I'm honest, I'm jealous, but as long as you make JC happy, I can accept that I can't have him.

Chace: I know, I'm really lucky to have him. But at the same time, I feel really bad, 'cause I know tou still love him...

Justin: I can't stop loving him. But if you hurt JC in any ways, I'm going to kick your ass until you forget who you are.

Chace: You don't have to worry about that. I would never hurt JC.

Justin: I hope so... I was in prison one time, I could go a second time.

JC: Don't say such stupid things, Justin.

Justin: Sorry.

JC: Ok, we're here...

Justin: Ehmm, Chace, can I talk to JC alone for a minute?

Chace: Sure... *Walks away from both men*

JC: What is it, Justin?

Justin: *Takes JC's hand*

JC: *Looks at him with a frown*

Justin: I still love you. I just wanted you to know.

JC: I... I know...

Justin: I can't live without you.

JC: But why are you telling me this now?

Justin: I know you are with Chace and... how about a threesome relationship?

JC: What? You... you really would do that?

Justin: It's better than living without you. Please, come back to me.

JC: Well, um... to be honest, I already thought about having a threesome relationship, but I didn't know if you would want to...

Justin: *Kisses JC*

JC: *Takes a moment to realize what's happening, but then kisses Justin back*

Chace: *Comes back to both men* So what's with me?

JC: *Moves backward from Justin and looks at Chace*

Justin: When you are ok with it, we would like to have a threesome relationship.

Chace: What about we skip the café and go to our place... I guess you need to make good sometime.

JC: You're ok with it?

Justin: I bet I can fuck him harder than you're out of it.

Chace: Challenge accepted.


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story