It took a few hours, before Justin stood up from his bed. He was thinking of the fight again and again and wished he handled it in a different way. In a better way. Now JC was going to leave him. He was sure he would. And Justin deserved it… He was looking at his watch. It was 3 pm now. His stomach growled. He had to get some food before he was going to apologize and try to fix it. But how should he do that? This time he really blundered it. Justin looked at his phone. He needed a friend to talk with… and this time it shouldn’t be Chris!

After twenty minutes Justin was sitting in Trace’s living room, eating some Pizza Trace had still from yesterday’s meal.

Justin: Thanks man. I really need someone to talk right now.

Trace: No problem, man. So... what's so important?

Justin: I… I had a fight with Jace… Things look black. I guess he is breaking up on me.

Trace: But... what happened to make him break up with you?

Justin: It’s complicated… I mean, it’s not, but… things got complicated. It’s hard to explain.

Trace: Well, you better try, 'cause if you don't tell me what happened, then I won't be able to help you, dude!

Justin: I know… ok, the short version is this: Brit tried to fuck with me, left her panties on my bed, when I kicked her out, I went to Chris to collect my thoughts, JC found the panties and started a fight, I told him it was her fault, I said something stupid and now he is gone. Damn, I don’t know what to do without him. I really need your help.

Trace: Wait... did you just say what I heard you say? Brit tried to fuck with you?? And she left her panties on your bed and JC found them?? Dude, that's pretty bad! (Laughs, receiving a death look from Justin) Sorry...

Justin: Very funny man. Thanks for the support.

Trace: Justin, man, I'm sorry, I'm just saying that you should have checked your room first... Ok, never mind. What stupid thing did you say to him?

Justin: Oh really? Damn, why didn’t I think about it?! Now I know that I should’ve checked my room and yeah maybe I should have told JC first and not Chris! Damn I know that! (Takes a deep breath) Sorry man, I didn’t want to yell… I told him… he should just go and walk away ‘cause it’s the best thing he could do…

Trace: Alright, first, don't worry about it man, I know your just stressed and nervous and you feel guilty... really guilty... And second, I hope you didn't mean that and that it was just from your anger. 'Cause if it's not, then you're fucked, man.

Justin: Damn, surely I didn’t mean it like that! I was just angry and felt guilty and I couldn’t handle seeing JC’s heart breaking again. It was too much for me and I felt under pressure! I can’t even say in words how much I regret those words… I apologized directly after I said it, but at this point it was too late… I really don’t know what to do man.

Trace: So, you told him that he should go 'cause it's the best thing he could do, and he left. Well, in one hand, yeah, it is your fault. And in the second hand, you've got to understand him. It's not easy to accept the fact that a girl's panties are on his boyfriend's bed...

Justin: I do understand… it was the pressure and the fear to lose him…

Trace: Justin, I know you can't live without him and I know that you can't handle seeing him sad or angry or heartbroken, but... it's impossible for him not to feel like that after what he found. And you didn't fix anything telling him that if you didn't want to see him heartbroken...

Justin: I know… and what am I going to do? I can’t go to his house telling him ‘Hey Babe I’m sorry. Come back to me.’

Trace: I'm going to help you to plan a nice apology, ok? But I think that you should wait a couple of days, so he can think about it and decide what to do. But if you want to apology right now, then I'll help you

Justin: But it has to be something special. Something he won’t expect, like… a super date! And at the end of it I will apologize in the most heartbreaking way I can imagine! Does that sound good?

Trace:  yeah, that sounds good, but try not to bring girl panties with you (laughs, receiving another death look from Justin) you... you would have laughed if you weren't like this... So, where were we? Oh yeah, ok, um... you have to take him to a super fancy place, and dress up in your best suit, and give him whatever he likes you to give him, except for sex, of course... and you have to tell him the most heartbreaking, sweet and beautiful apologize you could ever think of.

Justin: Maybe the park? Yeah how about I pay a catering service to bring some Chinese food to the park. I will establish a table and two chairs and some romantic stuff like candles or whatever. We will eat and at some point fireworks are appearing! Oh My God I am such a genius! Yeah and while he is watching the fireworks I am going to knee in front of him with a bunch of roses and telling him how sorry I am and that I didn’t want to hurt him and shit like that. Goddamn, why am I so awesome?

Trace: That sounds really nice, J, but, um... turn down your ego a little bit, ok, 'cause I don't think JC would like you saying 'Why am I so awesome?' in your super date... So, why the park? I mean, there would be people... and it would be awkward...

Justin: Sorry, you are right… why the park? That’s my present for him. I am ready to tell the world. I want to tell the world that I am in love with my best friend. I don’t want to play this hiding game anymore. I want to go out in a restaurant with him, holding his hands, kissing him. Share the dessert… that sound pretty cheesy, doesn’t it?

Trace: um... that actually sounds pretty good! Why don't you tell him that in your apologize?

Justin: Yeah maybe I should do that...

Trace:  But, you've got to have in mind, that you both are in *NSYNC, the most popular boy band right now, and magazines won't stop talking about you two when this happens... but I'm totally with you, man!

Justin: I don’t care what the people say! They can talk as much as they want to. All I want is to be happy with the most beautiful man I ever met and this is JC! But I have another problem... How can I convince him to go out with me? He is mad at me and I guess the last thing he wants to is going on a date with me, after I told him to go...

Trace: Why don't you ask Lance, Joey or Chris to make him go to the park? That way, he won't say no.

Justin: And you think the guys would do that, after all the things I said to C?

Trace: I'm sure that if you explain to them what you want to do to apologize, they would say yes. You'd never know if you don't try, man!

Justin: Damn, you are right! Now… ehmm that sounds pretty weird, but can we make a list what I should tell JC, when I am about to apologize? I now a list isn’t the most romantic thing in life, but I don’t want to miss a thing…

Trace: Yeah, sure. (Grabs a notebook and a pencil and hands it to Justin) You start.

Justin: (Takes the notebook) Ok, first thing I am sorry. (writes it down) Your turn.

Trace: ... Really, dude? You can't think of anything else?

Justin: Oh come on. If I could do this on my own, I wouldn’t ask you to help, would I?

Trace: You just said something really beautiful to tell him! That thing that you don't want to hide anymore, that you want to hold hands with him and kiss him when you go to a restaurant together. That you don't mind what people say, 'cause you want to be with the most beautiful man you've ever met, and that's him!

Justin: Oh yeah right… That’s good stuff! (Writes down) He is also amazing in bedroom…

Trace: I really think you shouldn't mention that if you want the apologize to be nice. NICE! NOT TURN HIM ON!!

Justin: What is so wrong in telling him that he is a granate in bedroom? That’s a compliment!

Trace: And by the way, I didn't want to know if he's good or bad in bed!

Justin: Oh come on… you are just jealous!

Trace: I'm not jealous!! I'm totally amazing in bed!!

Justin: Sure... and that's why everyone hears Josh screaming 'Justin, don't stop!' and when you are with your girl I hear... yeah right... nothing!

Trace: oooh, that's a low blow!!  Can we stop talking about this and go on with the list? If you want to tell him that, then go ahead

Justin: Ok, we stop talking about that. Did I miss something on my list?

Trace: (Checks the list out) Nope, it's all in here. Do you want to add anything else?

Justin: Maybe I should also tell him that I was such an idiot and that I don’t deserve his love…

Trace: Yeah, that sounds good. And promise him that you won't be with Britney again. EVER.  No, don't promise it. Swear it!!

Justin: Mhmmm the promise thing is good, but... No, I won't say I don't deserve his love... it wouldn't make any sense to apologize when he deserves something better than me and let’s be honest... I am the most amazing guy this planet has ever seen!

Trace: ... what did I tell you about the ego thing?

Justin: That’s no ego thing… it’s the truth! At next point you want me to tell him I was an Idiot and an Ass…

Trace: and an asshole... and a fuckhead...

Justin: What’s your problem? You just can’t handle my awesomeness!

Trace: Sure, J, whatever... so, anything else to the list?

Justin: I guess… it’s perfect this way. Oh wait, I add the awesomeness part. I’m sure he would love to hear that…

Trace: he would be so excited to reach the part of the list where you mention your awesomeness... (sarcastic tone)

Justin: detractors…

Trace: You know that you're telling him that you've been an asshole, and the only thing you think about is to mention your awesomeness... really?!

Justin: It would sound artificial, when there is no JT charm in it!

Trace: You didn't write the awesomeness thing, did you?

Justin: Ehmm… no? (Hides the blog in front of Trace)

Trace: You wrote it??

Justin: You can’t proof it!

Trace: Let me see the notebook, Justin

Justin: You act like you were my mom… No, I won’t show you!

Trace: Give me the notebook! (Fights with Justin to get the notebook)

Justin: NO! (rips the notebook out of Trace’s hands and sits down on it) Haha, now you can’t see it anymore. I am the winner, bitch!

Trace: Alright, you can keep it, I'm not touching that.

Justin: That’s a fine Trace (strokes Trace’s head like a dog)

Trace: Asshole... Alright Justin, stop being so childish and let's continue with the damn list!

Justin: The list is complete… Everything I wanted to tell Josh is on it… What do you think how long should I wait before I try to apologize?

Trace:  I don't know, maybe a couple of days... you have to give him some time to clear his mind, man

Justin:  I don't know if I can wait so long...

Trace:  but if you feel like you want to apologize now... you can try

Justin: No, I think it’s better to leave him alone a bit… Maybe I try tomorrow… anyways I need some time to plan everything so I guess it will take me a couple of days…

Trace: You'll survive without JC a couple of days... you've got your dear right hand (laughs)

Justin: I don’t want to steal your wife

Trace: (Trace's jaw drops) You son of a...

Justin: What? Anything you want to tell me motherfucker?

Trace: what the hell is wrong with you, man?!

Justin: Many things… now you know why I have to get JC back… He is the only one coming along with… Me!

Trace: Yeah, I know, we need him back right now, 'cause I just can't handle you!!

Justin: (Giggles) Anyways thank you for your help man... I owe you something.

Trace: Alright, you owe me something... first, retire what you said…

Justin: Haha, in your dreams, man. I wouldn’t be Justin Timberlake, if I retire anything I said… except for the JC thing…

Trace: J, that's how you show your love for your dearest friend??

Justin: I could also give you tickets for the super bowl, best seats in the house… think about it!

Trace: ... alright, I can work with that! Hey J, good luck with all this man.

Justin: Thanks… 



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story