JC didn't know what to think. He tried to believe Justin's story, but he also knew that Justin still had feelings for Brit. It was just too hard to believe him that Justin didn't make out with her. Full two days he spend alone in a hotel room. Not seeing even standing up from bed. He didn't eat, he didn't drink, he just stood up to use the toilet. After two days, he kew he had to talk to someone. He got ready for the first time again and went to Lance's place.

JC: Thanks for letting me come over, Lance... I really need your help...

Lance: It's ok. So tell me. What bothers you?

JC: You see... something happened between me and J... we had a fight because... this is really hard for me...

Lance: You know I'm your friend. Just tell me.

JC: 2 days ago, I found Britney's panties on Justin's bed...

Lance: WHAT? You're kidding right?

JC: Lance, you think I'm kidding about this?! Sorry, I didn't mean to yell at you...

Lance: It's ok. Let it out.

JC: *Sighs* I was cleaning up the house and when I entered in Justin's room... I saw this panties on his bed... when he arrived home, I asked him what was that, and he started lying to me saying they were Chris' panties... Then I asked him if they were Britney's, and... he just told me that she was lying on his bed when he came home the other day, and she was half-naked... after explaining what happened, and that he grabbed her arm and tried to get her out... he told me that... she kissed him.

Lance: Wait... Britney kissed Justin... AND WHEN DID HE WANT TO TELL YOU????

JC: I don't know!! I had to convince him to tell me the truth, but he wasn't planning to do it anytime soon, I guess... I really need help, Lance... this is so hard for me, and I just can't stop thinking of them making out in Justin's bed...

Lance: And what do you want to do now? Did anything else happen?

JC: Nothing else happened. At least that's what he told me... I don't know whether to believe him or not!

Lance: Jace, I really don't like to tell you, but... maybe you should break up with Justin... even for a while... you need time to collect your thoughts and be honest, it's not the first time Justin cheated on you...

JC: I know, and I thought about that too, but... I can't live without him, Lance... not even a couple of days! Should I tell him to give me some time?

Lance: You should make him clear that his little 'I can't decide' game has to end... NOW!

JC: ... You're right. It has to stop. He has to choose... me or that Britney Bitch!

Lance: And you should tell him that you leave.

JC: But where would I stay?

Lance: I am always there for you and there are many fish in the sea.

JC: Yeah, but I love him, Lance! He's the one I want to spend my life with!

Lance: JC, this guy is not good for you! I love Justin, but none of us thinks that J even deserves you... maybe you just try to go on without him. Try to date some other men. Have fun. Let them treat you right and if you still think Justin is the only one, you can take him back. Let's be honest, Justin just wants you because he doesn't get something better. Britney wasn't interested in him anymore when he decided to come back. I know it's hard to hear the truth, but those were exactly his words when he told us which decision he made. And now, when Britney wants him back... maybe you were just the compromise solution.

JC: I don't even know if he loves me anymore... he told me he does, but I think I can't believe him anymore... I'm going to get my stuff and tell him that we're breaking up for a while, until he decided what he wants and which one he loves...

Lance: Yeah, I think that's the best way to handle. You can stay here if you want to. Or do you want to be alone?

JC: No, I prefer staying with someone. If I stay alone, I'll start to doubt again and I'll probably end taking him back...

Lance: Then get your things and stay at my place. You know what? You need some distraction. How about a bowl of ice cream and Star Wars?

JC: Sure *Stands up and goes to the front doot* Thanks, Lance. I really appreciate it.

Lance: I will ask my friend if he gets some basic stuff for you, so you can stay away from Justin for a while. Come back, C. Seeing him is not the best thing right now, is it?

JC: Yeah, I know. I'll get my things and I won't talk to him or anything. I just grab my things and get back here, ok?

Lance: Are you sure you can handle it? You will see him. Maybe it's really better when we send Joey to get your stuff.

JC; No, it's not necessary... I can handle it...

Lance: Justin won't let you go away like this... not until you accept his apology.

JC: Don't worry, I know how to put up with Justin. I'll be back in a while, ok?

Lance: Shall I come with you?

JC: Would you?

Lance: Sure, Jace.

JC: Thanks.

 

At Justin's place:

Justin: *Opens the door, jaw drops open* C?

Lance; Hey Justin, we just want to get some of JC's stuff.

Justin: Sure... come in.

JC: *Enters the house followed by Lance* Hey Justin... um... I'm just here to get my things, so don't try to apologize or anything. Oh right, you just love yourself and that stupid bitch, so you don't have any apologize, right? *Goes upstairs leaving Lance with Justin*

Justin: What? But JC...

Lance: *Holds Justin back* Let him go. He needs some time to think of everything and you won't make it better.

Justin: Don't tell me what to do! I want to talk to JC. Now!

Lance: But he doesn't want to talk! You can't force him to talk if he doesn't want to, J! Think of someone other than yourself for once!

Justin: Since when did you start to manage his fights?

Lance: I don't manage his fights, I  just care about him! Something you don't know how to do!

Justin: Oh now you are an expert? Fuck you Lance! I'm going to talk to JC now and you are not going to prevent it!

Lance: But wait... Justin!

Justin: *Walks upstairs* JC! I want to talk to you!

JC: Well, I don't... *keeps packing his things*

Justin: JC, I'm trying to talk about something important here and you're not even listening!

JC: I do not want to listen, Justin! I don't care about what you have to tell me or if you want to talk!

Justin: JC, you have to believe me. I didn't sleep with her. I kicked her out right after she tried to fuck with me, I promise!

JC: Justin, are you deaf? I don't want to talk about that right now! I just want to get my things and leave!

Justin: JC, please try to understand me.

JC: I don't want to hear your stupid excuses anymore!

Justin: Those are no excuses! It is the truth! JC, I love you! I love you more than anything in my life! I... I love you more than me!

JC: I don't think so, 'cause you're just some fucking egotistical and immature asshole who just loves himself!!

Justin: No, baby. I just love you. I can't live without you. The last two days were the most horrible ones in my life because I spent them without you. Please C, you can't do that to me.

JC: I can't do this to you but you can do what you did to me?!

Justin: I haven't done anything! JC, you have to believe me! Ok, the threesome relationship thing was the dumbest idea I ever had but I swear in this night nothing happened.

JC: Yeah sure, 'cause I didn't see how you acted around Britney before you were with me!

Justin: *Starts crying* You have to believe me. Please.

JC: *Tries not to cry too* Justin... I'm not changing my mind. I'm leaving right now and when you decide which one do you want in your life, then come to see me, but not earlier... *Goes downstairs*

Justin: I WANT YOU! Please *Breaks down, gets weak voice* Please.

JC: *Takes deep breath* Justin, I already told you, I'm not changing my mind!

Justin: *Tries to speak but his voice breaks down and he just sobs and cries*

JC: *Looks at Lance at desperate need of help, but turns around to look at Justin* Justin... I just need some time to think about everything... You need to think of it too...

Lance: *Takes JC's arm* We go now *Pulls JC out of the house* I know it's hard for you, but you have to stay strong... you know Justin is a good actor... he is just simulating.

JC: I know Lance, but... I just... *Starts crying*

Lance: *Hugs JC* We should go to my place... maybe that was really not a good idea...

JC: *Sobbing* Yeah... ok...

 

Back at Lance's place:

Lance: *Gets two bowls of ice cream and hands one to JC* Let's forget what happened and watch Star Wars together.

JC: Yeah... it'll be the best...

Lance: *Strokes JC's back* It'll be fine, C... just don't think about it now.

JC: Thanks, Lance... I'll try to think the least about it but I can't promise anything *laughs* ...

Lance: Ok, now try to explain to me how these light sabers work...

 

 



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story