After JC was gone, Justin was even more convinced to make this perfect day happen. He let the fireworks get prepared, he hired Joey to be the waiter and he prepared the table and other stuff. He even looked, if it's going to be a cloud-free day. It was. He established some garden torches and the park seemed to get a paradise for romantic couples. He also spread some rose petals and two candles on the table. Now everything was perfect. Justin hide behind a bush and waited for JC to arrive.

Chris: *Rings at JC's door*

JC: *Opens door* Chris? What are you doing here?

Chris: Hey man, I need your help! I lost my watch in the park... would you help me searching for it?

JC: Um... and you have to come here and tell ME to help you search your watch in the park? What about Joey? Or Lance!

Chris: *Makes puppy-eyes* Come on man... I thought you are my friend!

JC: *Sighs* Alright, I'll help you find your watch! You can always buy another one, dude!

Chris: I got that from my dead grandma... be a bit sensitive!

JC: Your grandma is still alive... *closes the door behind him and stays besides Chris*

Chris: The other grandma, dude! Now come and move your sleepy ass.

JC: Alright, alright!

Chris: *Goes to a limousine* What are you waiting for?

JC: Dude, you came in a limousine?! Wow, what a way to go to the park to search a damn watch!!

Chris: Man, I ordered it to go on a date but this fucking watch is more important and why should I waste the money I paid for it? Now move your ass, Chasez!

JC: Wait, a date?? With who?! *Gets into the limousine* And by the way, a watch is NEVER more important than a girl!

Chris: Yes a date... with a girl I met last week in a bar. It's not so important... I just wanted sex with her and such a girl I can find anywhere... *Gets into limousine and closes door, limousine starts driving* So what's up with you and Justin? Lance told me you broke up?

JC: Yeah... we're taking some time... it's something I don't want to talk about right now, Chris...

Chris: Ok, ok... but you still love him?

JC: Of course I do! But I can't be with him after what happened, you know?

Chris: Yeah, I guess I understand that. But Justin is a good guy. Maybe you should think of giving him a last chance... I mean he can be a real asshole, but sometimes he can be the most romantic guy you can imagine.

JC: I know, but it's not that easy to give him another chance after what he did! I already gave him many chances and he always ends up fucking everything up! And then, he always comes up with the romantic apologize just to fuck everything up again in some time!

Chris: But... he is Justin Timberlake... it's cool to boast he is your boyfriend!

JC: and I hate that!! I don't want people to think that I'm with him because he's Justin Timberlake! 'Cause it will always be "Oh look, Justin's boyfriend did this or did that" or "Oh look, do you know that Justin's boyfriend can actually sing?" Everyone will know me as Justin's boyfriend in some future, and not as JC Chasez anymore!

Chris: Wow... since when did you start to see everything so negative?

JC: It's not that I see everything in a negative way, Chris! It's just that I realized what's going on with all this shit!

Chris: Lance told you right?

JC: Not all, but yes... he told me some things that made me realize about everything...

Chris: Ok JC, I guess you are going to hate me the first minutes but at the end you will be thankful *limousine stops, Chris pushs JC out of the limousine, limousine drives away*

JC: Ow! Chris!! You fucker... *Looks at what Justin prepared* What the hell is this?

Justin: *Romantic music starts, Justin comes slowly out of the bush with a bouquet of flowers* JC, before you go, please stay and listen what I have to tell you.

JC: *Murmuring* No way... Justin, I don't know what's with all this, but I really don't feel like staying to know...

Justin: JC, please... it's just a dinner... come on... I prepared this since days!

JC: *Stays silent for a moment, looking at Justin's pleading eyes and sighs* Alright...

Justin: Thank you *takes JC's hand and lead him carefully to his seat*

JC: *Sits slowly on the chair as he watches Justin sit in front of him* What is that you want to tell me?

 Justin: So impatient? Let me take my time... it's hard to say and I think... you are still in the wrong mood. *Joey comes with salad and puts it in front of both*

JC: I don't have all night... 

Justin: A dinner with me... is it so bad?

JC: Well, right now... YES! And by the way, why do you had to ask Joey and Chris to help you with this? Couldn't you face it alone? I thought the almighty Justin Timberlake had enough courage to do everything on his own...

Justin: JC, can we just enjoy this? I planned everything alone, but if I would go to get our food you would have been gone and if I would've stand in front of your door you wouldn't have come with me. JC, in the past I said things I... I really regret and that is one thing I do.

JC: *Listens carefully* Ok...

Justin: I just want to eat with you and enjoy... maybe our last meal... please JC, I just... I want to be by your side... even for this last night.

 JC: *Thinks about staying or leaving* Ok, I'll stay here and have dinner with you...

Justin: Thank you Ba... JC.

JC: So, that's all you wanted to tell me? 'Cause if that's all, then I'll surely leave!

Justin: No, but... can I just enjoy this moment? I am actually afraid telling you... I know this time I really ruined everything! And I'm afraid you will go after I told you everything. Just give me some time to eat the salad...

JC: Ok... *slowly starts eating his salad*

Justin: Thank you *Eats with him*

JC: *Eats silently, watching Justin* So... how have you been these past days?

Justin: Honestly... I was a mess. I just could think of you... you are my everything...

JC: *Nods slowly* Right...

Justin: JC, please believe me... I just love you. I can't live without you.

JC: Justin, you can't imagine how much I'd like to believe you, but I can't! This wasn't the first time that you... *takes a deep breath*

Justin: I know, but this time I say the truth!

JC: The past times you supposedly said the truth too, but you didn't! I believed you those past times, until you said it wasn't true what you told me! Why should I believe you this time?!

Justin: Because I learned out of this mistake! I don't want to lose you Baby... I need you...

JC: *Stays silent for a moment* I've been thinking these past days, and... I never realized it, but... you don't love me anymore. I just can't stop thinking that! I don't know why, but you made me think that somehow!

Justin: NO!!! I love you more than my own life! Baby I would die for you! I... just wait, I planned more for this evening and you will see how much I love you. There would be no reason to do all this, if I wouldn't love you Baby!

JC: You don't say "I love you" anymore, Justin. The only thing you could say these past weeks instead of "I love you" was "I want you". And we have to have a fucking fight for you to tell me you love me!!

Justin: I... I am sorry... I know I made some real big mistakes in the past... I do love you. I love you so much!

JC: Then prove it, dammit!

Justin: I... I do!

*Joey brings chinese noodles and takes the empty plates*

JC: Yeah, right! Kissing that bitch!

Justin: I didn't want to... I pushed her away, I promise! *Takes out his phone and send an SMS* Just wait two minutes...

JC: Could you leave your damn phone? We're talking here!

Justin: No wait, Babe... I just organize something... you won't regret it!

JC: *Waits patiently for Justin to finish* Justin, leave the phone already!

Justin: *Puts the phone away* I'm done! *Kneels in front of JC*

JC: *Looks at Justin with surprise* Justin, w... what are you doing?

Justin: *Fireworks start* JC, I... I have to tell you something important...

JC: *Looks at the fireworks and looks back at Justin* Go ahead...

Justin: JC, I know I can be a real asshole and I deserve it to be left by you, but without you I am nothing... I... wait a second *puts out the list*

JC: *Watches Justin read the list and shakes his head in disbelieve about Justin having a list with his speech* Justin, I... I'm not hearing this...

Justin: I'm... I'm sorry about the list, but... I don't want to miss a thing!

JC: Justin... I'm being serious... I'm not hearing this.

Justin: *Throws list away* Ok... JC, I love you and you know what? All this happened because we have to hide. I don't want to hide it anymore... I want to show the world that we are an item. You and me. I want to go out with you and I want to tell everyone what kind of amazing guy I have by my side. I love you so much and I want the world to know. I want to go on a film with you. I want to go in a restaurant feeding you with my food and touching your face like couples do. I want this and I want to share the love we have.

JC: Justin, please stand up...

Justin: No, I'm not ready yet. Let me finish. I am so sorry that I just wanted sex with you the last days and I don't know why I didn't tell you. I mean you are awesome in bedroom, but that's not the thing.

JC: *Shakes head* Justin...

Justin: I just don't deserve your love... it was hard to realize, but I just don't. You give so much to me and what do I do? I wait six weeks until I can decide between you and Brit and the craziest thing about it is that I always knew that it was you... I am such an asshole! I really don't know how long you could stay with me... And here and now I promise you, I will NEVER, really NEVER EVER talk to Britney again except for public things. I will never kiss her and never let her kiss me. She will never meet me privately again, because that's what made us apart and I don't want to be away from you. I can't be without you!

JC: Justin... stop, please...

Justin: No, wait! I always said I am the most amazing guy on this planet. I am so awesome and nobody is better than me. I was wrong! Because without you I am just not complete. Just together we are the most amazing thing this planet has ever seen, but alone? Alone I am just a little boy from Memphis Tennessee with a little bit talent, but nothing special. I really need your love Baby... *Fireworks got it's high point* Please, forgive me.

JC: Justin... don't continue...

Justin: But JC, I can't live without you...

JC: Justin...

Justin: JC... *Takes JC's hands* Please... *gets tears in his eyes*

JC: *Grabs Justin's face, brings him up and kisses him*

Justin: *Kisses JC and presses his body close to him* *Looks deep into JC's eyes and starts singing* And I will take you in my arms, and hold you right where you belong.

JC: *Looks into Justin's eyes, but remembers what Lance told him and looks away* Um... Justin... I think I still need some time to think about it... *Takes a step back from Justin*

Justin: But Baby... Don't leave me! Please, don't leave me *Gets tears in his eyes*

JC: I'm so sorry, J...

Justin: *Starts singing with tears* You can call me Selfish...

JC: Justin, don't...

Justin: But All I want is your love...

JC: Justin, please, don't sing that song...

Justin: You can call me hopeless...

JC: *Takes some steps back and leaves the park running*

Justin: But the truth remains you're gone...



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story