Justin: (Opens the bedroom door and finds Britney half-naked on his bed) What the... Britney?!

Britney: Hey, Baby (Strokes over her naked leg with a sexy facial expression)

Justin: What... what are you doing here? And why are you... naked?

Britney: (Stands up and takes a step forward) Do you want to tell me that you don't like what you see? (Strokes over her belly)

Justin: Um... I... I do like it, but...

Britney: (Takes another step forward) You don't want to touch this body?

Justin: Hell yeah... (Takes a step forward to her)

Britney: (Takes Justin's hand and lead them to her belly) That feels good, right?

Justin: Yeah... (Strokes her belly softly)

Britney: You missed this, didn't you? (Pushes Justin towards the bed)

Justin: (Sits on the bed and looks at Britney with surprise) Brit...

Britney: (Lies next to Justin) We dno't do anything wrong here, do we? We just talk, like friends do that. So you wanna lie next to me?

Justin: Brit, I think you should go home... (Stands up and takes some steps back from the bed)

Britney: But Justin... It's so comfortable here... let's stay and talk... and maybe a bit more...

Justin: No, Brit... I don't want anything more to happen... this is wrong...

Britney: Ok... just talking. Come take a seat. Maybe you can warm me, becuase it's pretty cold in here.

Justin: Then put your clothes on, 'cause I'm not gonna warm you, Brit... you should go home now...

Britney: I... come on, Justin. You can't do that.

Justin: Brit, I know you, and this is not right... I'm with Jayce.

Britney: (Starts crying) But I'm still in love with you. This is not fair!

Justin: I don't care if it's fair, Britney! I'm not in love with you anymore! I love JC. (Watches Britney cry)

Britney: (Cries even harder) You don't know how it is to be the one with the broken heart. I have to watch you both being happy and I am all alone.

Justin: (Watches her cry and approaches to the bed) Don't cry, Brit... (Wraps an arm around her shoulders) I don't like seeing you cry, and you know it...

Britney: How can I stop crying when my life is a mess? (Cries very hard) And the best thing is that I have no one to talk!

Justin: Yes, you do, you have me! I'm here for you anytime you need me!

Britney: No, you want to toss me out. You just have time for JC but not for me!

Justin: Come on Brit, don't be like that... you can talk to me anytime you want, and you always could. You know that.

Britney: When? The last time I tried JC pushed me out and told me that I shouldn't come ever again... I am alone and I am desperate (sobbs hard)

Justin: Brit, you know how JC gets when it comes to someone he loves... but he's not here now, so you can talk to me.

Britney: And that's ok for you? (Looks with wet big eyes at Justin)

Justin: Sure! I'm your friend, right?

Britney: I think so... It's just... I have so much to do and I have to play like nothing happened between us. Everytime someone asks me how we are doing, I break inside and I want to cry but I can't... you don't know this feeling, Justin. You don't know how it feels being broken.

Justin: I'm so sorry, Brit... (Looks at her with sad eyes) You're right, I don't know what it is to feel like that...

Britney: (Smiles sadly) And I can't get over you, because you are everywhere around.

Justin: (Looks at Britney, feeling guilty, and stays silent for a moment)

Britney: (Kisses Justin inmadiately)

Justin: (Takes a minute to realize what's happening while looking at her with surprise. Pushes her away quickly) What the hell are you doing?

Britney: I... I'm sorry...

Justin: (Stands up) Brit, please... put your clothes on and... go home...

Britney: Ok... (Stands up and goes towards the door) I thought you missed me too... I thought you had feelings for me.

Justin: Brit, you know that I don't feel the same about you now...

Britney: (Turns around and presses Justin against the wall) That was the reason you looked at me with lust when you entered the room?

Justin: (Stays silent looking for an answer) I, um...

Britney: I know you want it... you want me the same as I want you.

Justin: (Tries to push her away) Britney, don't do this...

Britney: (Whispers into Justin's ear) Oh we both know you like this. We both know that you want to fuck me in this moment.

Justin: Britney, stop...

Britney: Oh you want to push your thing deep into me...

Justin: Brit, please... (Tries to push her away again but Britney doesn't go away)

Britney: (Takes Justin's hand) So you really don't want to feel my boobs? (Lets Justin touch them)

Justin: This is just... wrong...

Britney: Oh Justin... let it be. (Pushes Justin's hand down to her belly)

Justin: Britney, please don't... (tries to get his hand off her belly)

Britney: (Puts out her panties and throws them away) Don't fight against it.

Justin: (Mumbling) Holy shit... Brit, don't!

Britney: (Puts off her bra) Come on Justin... tell me you don't like what you see.

Justin: I... I, um...

Britney: (Rubs her body against Justin's) Yeah, you like it.

Justin: Britney, please stop!

Britney: (Kisses Justin's neck) Why?

Justin: 'Cause I don't want to do this! I just want you to go home!!

Britney: (Puts a hand into Justin's pants and starts rubbing) No, you want me to stay.

Justin: (Moans softly) Britney, stop! (Tries to push her away again)

Britney: (Goes down and kisses over Justin's pants)

Justin: Brit... (watches her unzip his pants slowly)

Britney: (Pushes down his pants and rubs Justin's cock a bit)

Justin: (Starts moaning a bit louder)

Britney: (Licks over Justin's member and takes it completely into her mouth)

Justin: (Tilts his head back) Fuck... (Grabs Britney's hair carefully)

Britney: (Lets off of Justin's cock and comes up) Yeah, you like that.

Justin: (Looks at Britney with a frown) W... why did you stop?

Britney: I want to feel you inside of me (takes his hand and pushes his fingers deep into her)

Justin: (Puts his hand away and pushes her back) You can go home now!

Britney: You know what, Timberlake?! You will regret that you left me! You will regret that you pushed me away! I will find a way to destroy your relationship with JC and then you are all alone! Then you have nobody! You will see! (Takes her clothes and goes out)

Justin wakes up bathes ins weat. He jumped out of the bed, before he realized this was just a dream. A horrible dream. It was the night that changed everything. He remembered what Britney said. 'You will regret it' and 'I will find a way to destroy your relationship'.

Damn, that was all a plan of her. She left her panties to get them apart... he had to tell JC! Maybe then he would take Justin back! Justin took the clock in his hands to look for the time.

It was 2 am. Too late to call Chris or JC. He took a few breaths to calm himself down and lied again into the bed. He wanted to try to get some sleep before he starts another try to get JC back.

'I will find a way to destroy your relationship'.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story