When Justin woke up this morning, he knew he wouldn't survive any day without JC anymore... he got real desperate and decided to talk with Chris about the failed apology.

Justin: Oh, Chris... I don't know what to do...

Chris: What happened at the park, man? Did it go well?

Justin: I... I apologized as I planned... I don't know what went wrong...

Chris: He didn't forgive you?? Dude, but that apology seemed to be really beautiful and sweet and all that shit! What went wrong??

Justin: I don't know. I told him during the fireworks everything I wanted to tell him. He pushed me up and kissed me. We were hugging and I sang 'This I Promise You'.

Chris: And then? What happened then?

Justin: He looked at me with sparkles in his eyes and from this to the other moment he changed his mind and said he needed time. I don't know what he was thinking of. I sang Selfish for him, but he just ran away and left me behing.

Chris: Really?! Wow... I was sure he was going to forgive you... I think it's because he remembered what Lance told him...

Justin: Wait... he talked to Lance?

Chris: Yeah, he went to Lance's place not too long ago. He talked to him to ask him for advice, I guess... I don't know what Lance told him, I just know that whatever it was made him realize about everything, as he said, and that made him break up with you...

Justin: That motherfucking son of a bitch! I will find him and... I have to go, Chris. Thanks for telling me.

Chris: No! Justin, wait!! Don't hurt Lance, man!!

Justin: Why not? He ruined my relationship with JC and now I will ruin his life! Don't follow me and if you are my friend you let me do this.

Chris: No, we don't know if Lance told him to break up with you! I just know that JC realized about what was happening between you and him because of what Lance told him, but we don't know what that was!

Justin: I will ask him! Now. See ya later *leaves house*

Justin jumped into his car and wanted to drive to Lance's place. On his way, he saw a gun shop. 'I could scar the ass out of that motherfucker' Justin thought and bought a gun, which was easy to use. He put it into his jacket pocket and moved on to Lance's place. There, he rang on Lance's doorbell.

Lance: *Opens door* Justin?

Justin: *Pushes Lance into his own house* What did you think you were doing, motherfucker?

Lance: What? What do you mean?

Justin: You little asshole told JC to leave me? What is wrong with you?!

Lance: I did tell him to leave you, but I didn't force him to do it! I just told him it was the best for you to give him some time to think about it!!

Justin: Why?! Why have you done it?!

Lance: 'Cause I don't like seeing him like this!! All because of you, fuckhead!! You always do things that make him heartbroken, you asshole!!

Justin: What did you say? Do you really call me a fuckhead?

Lance: Yeah, I did!

Justin: *Punches into Lance's face* I want to know if you still are man enough to call me a fuckhead!

Lance: Justin, are you really going to start a fight with me? You should be apologizing to JC and not feeling like you're the most fucking brave and cool man in this planet!!

Justin: *Kicks Lance, who's lying on the floor* Don't tell me what to do, motherfucker! You are the last one who is in the position to tell me what to do!

Lance: *Tries to get up, getting the blood on his bottom lip off* Justin, if you don't stop I'll call the police!!

Justin: You try to threaten me? *Kicks him in his belly* You asshole try to threaten me?!

Lance: Justin, I swear, I'm calling the police! *Tries to get up again*

Justin: *Takes Lance by his collar and punches his face again* Oh you want to?! Try to! You little motherfucker will shut the fuck up now because I am talking now! How did you get the idea to tell JC he should break up?

Lance: *Not facing Justin completely* I just suggested that he should break up with you just to have some time to think about all that happened, and then, he could come back to you if he wanted to...

Justin: *Throws Lance against the wall* And who the fuck told you to interfere in things that aren't your business?

Lance: He did!! He came to me to ask me for advice, and I did!!

Justin: *Kicks Lance again* And I didn't! Now I guess that wasn't your best decision!

Lance: Justin, please, stop!

Justin: Oh no! I will make you feel the same pain as I felt after JC ran away from me... Do you know what kind of feeling this was?

Lance: I was sure he would forgive you! I didn't know he would run away from you, I swear!

Justin: You didn't answer my question, asshole!

Lance: No... I don't know what kind of feeling is that...

Justin: It felt like this *Punches into Lance's ribbs*

Lance: *Coughing from Justin's punch* Stop, please!

Justin: Stop? I even didn't start! This was the feeling when he said he even doesn't want to listen *slapps Lance's face*

Lance: Justin... Please...

Justin: This was the feeling when he said he wants to leave *punches Lance's right eye*

Lance: Jus...

Justin: And this was the feeling when I had to convince him to eat a motherfucking salad with me! *Kicks Lance's leg* And you know what? Seeing you on the ground pleeding for forgiveness doesn't even satisfy me... I want you to suffer the same pain as I did!

Lance: Justin, don't... please... I beg you...

Justin: You beg me? I don't care what you say! You know what? You will call JC now and tell him to forgive me and if you motherfucker say a wrong word *brings out the gun* you will regret it in many fucking ways!

Lance: *Looks at Justin with fear* Justin, he... do you want him to be with you but still feel heartbroken? Please, just give him some more time... *Brings his hands up and keeps looking at Justin's eyes with fear* I'm sure he'll forgive you soon...

Justin: DO YOU WANT ME TO KILL YOU? *Loads the gun* CALL HIM, MOTHERFUCKER! And if you say just ONE wrong word, it was the last word you ever said in your life! Now call him!

Lance: *Grabs the phone and dials JC's phone numbre, waiting for him to pick it up while looking at Justin*

Justin: Now listen, motherfucker. You will say exactly those things I want you to say and if you say anything else I will shoot!

JC: *Through the other line* Hello?

Justin: *whispers into Lance ear* Hey Jace, how are you doing. It's me, Lance. 

Lance: Hey Jace, how are you do... *gets a push from Justin* doing? It's me, Lance.

JC: Um, I'm doing good, Lance.

Justin: Jace, I need you to tell something real important. Can you come over?

Lance: Jace... I need you to tell something real important *sobbs* Can you come over?

JC: Lance, are... are you ok? Are you crying?

Justin: Everything's fine. Just come over as fast as you can.

Lance: *Sniveling* Everything's fine. Just come over as fast as you can.

JC: Ok, ok, um... I'll be there in fifteen...

Justin: And give me a call when you arrived. Don't ring the door bell!

Lance: And give me a call when you arrived. Don't ring... ring the doorbell *sobbs*

JC: Um... why?

Justin: Just do so!

Lance: Just do so...

JC: Ok... I'll call you when I get there.

Justin: *Hangs out the phone*

Lance: *Gets his hands up* What are you going to do to JC?

Justin: Who allowed you to ask questions, asshole?

Lance: *Stays silent, still with his hands up* Justin... you're not like this...

Justin: *Grabbs some handcuffs* Put them on...

Lance: *Grabbs the handcuffs and puts them on* Why are you doing this?

Justin: You are not in the postion to ask questions! Now move your ass to the door... SLOWLY!

Lance: *Turns around and goes to the front door, followed by Justin*

Justin: If you try to run away you are dead, if you try to call the police you are dead, if you try to warn JC, JC will be dead. Did you understand this?

Lance: You don't want to kill JC...

Justin: If you do a wrong move I will kill him! Did you understand?!

Lance: Yes... I understood it...

Justin: Good... *Waits for JC's call impatiently*

*The phone starts ringing*

Justin: Listen, Lance. You will open the front door slowly and you will scream that JC should stay away from the door. Did you understand?

Lance: Yes... I open the door slowly and scream that he should stay away from the door...

Justin: Then do! I will stand in the kitchen door... JC won't see me, but I see you and I can shoot anytime I want! Now open the door! *Hides in the doorframe of the kitchen*

Lance: *Opens the door slowly, revealing an impatient JC on the other side* JC, stay away from the door!

JC: What? Why?

Justin: Tell him that your home is a mess and you don't want him to see it.

Lance: My house is a mess and I don't want you to see it...

JC: What happened to you?!

Justin: I fell down the stairs. It's not important. I need to tell you something.

Lance: I fell down the stairs... It's not important... I... need to tell you something.

JC: What is it?

Justin: Last days I told you to break up with Justin. That was a mistake.

Lance: Last days... I told you to break up with Justin... that was a mistake...

JC: What? Why are you telling me this now?

Justin: Justin is a great guy. You should go back to him.

Lance: Justin... *takes a deep breath* is a great guy... you should go back to him...

JC: Lance... are... are you sure you're okay?

Justin: I think you are meant for each other. Go home and tell him.

Lance: I think you are meant for each other... go home... and tell him...

JC: But Lance, I... I still need to collect my thoughts! I'm not ready to go back to him!

Justin: Deep in your soul you know you cna't live without him. Don't make it hard for both of you.

Lance: Deep in your soul you know you can't live without him... don't make it hard for both of you...

JC: I know, and you're right... but what if he's mad at me about running away at the park?

Justin: I'm sure he'll forgive you. He is a wonderful guy and all he wants is you back in his life.

Lance: I'm sure he'll forgive you... he is... a wonderful guy and all he wants is you back in his life...

JC: You sure?

Justin: Do you want an invitation? Just do it.

Lance: Do you want an invitation? Just... do it.

JC: Lance... tell me what's wrong.

Justin: Don't come over here. Everything's fine.

Lance: Don't come over here... everything's fine... *gets tears in his eyes*

JC: *Takes a step forward* Lance, what's going on?

Justin: *Goes to the door, grabbs Lance by his hair and holds the gun at his head* Don't come over here!

JC: *Looks at Justin with shock* Justin, what... what are you doing?!

Justin: Stay away or I shoot!

JC: *Steps back and keeps looking at Justin* Justin, please... put the gun down...

Justin: Don't call the police!

JC: I won't... I won't... but put the gun down... please...

Justin: No, I won't take this gun down until you come back to me!

JC: Justin, I promise we'll talk about this, but put the gun down... please, J...

Justin: No, I... *hears police sirens* I told you not to call the police!

JC: When Lance called me, he was crying... and I heard you through the phone... Justin, you don't want to do this...

Justin: I can't live without you!

JC: There are other ways to resolve that than pointing Lance with a gun and beat him up!

*Police arrives. One officer comes to JC while three others come and hold a gun in Justin's direction*

Officer: Hello, my name is Officer Smith. Do you know this man?

JC: Yes, Officer. He's... he's a good friend.

Officer: What's his name and what does he want?

JC: His name is Justin Timberlake. He was my boyfriend, but we broke up and... he wanted me to come back to him, and used Lance, another friend, to get to me.

Officer: Ok... *shouts into a megaphone* Mr. Timberlake. We know you want your exboyfriend to come back to you. Let your victim go and we talk about it!

Justin: No! You will just shoot me down!

Officer: Mr. Timberlake, think about it! If you take any longer your time in jail will even take longer!

JC: You're not gonna shoot him, right?

Officer: *Looks at JC* When we have no other choice...

JC: *Looking at the officer* May I? *Asking to speak on the megaphone*

Officer: Sure. *Gives JC the megaphone*

JC: Thanks... *Takes the megaphone and shouts into it* Justin please, let Lance go. We'll talk about it and we'll get to a deal.

Justin: No, I will let him go when you come back!

Officer: *Puts hand on JC's shoulder* Tell him you come back... that's maybe the only possibility to save both guys.

JC: *Takes a deep breath and shouts into the megaphone again* Justin... You win. I'll come back.

Justin: Really? *Gets tears in his eyes*

Officer: Take some steps forward. We promise you won't get hurt. Tell him he should come over to you.

JC: Okay... *Gives megaphone to the officer and takes some steps forward* Yes Justin, really. Now... why don't you come here with me?

Justin: *Lets Lance fall and takes some steps out of the house*

Officer: Tell him you want to hug him, but you feel more comfortable when he puts down his weapon.

JC: Baby, I wanna hug you. But first, you have to put your gun down, alright? I won't feel comfortable otherwise.

Justin: Ok *puts gun down and goes towards JC*

The police overpower Justin and push him on the ground. They put some handcuffs on Justin's hands and push him towards the police car.

Justin: *Looks with tears in his eyes* Why have you done this?

JC: Justin, it's for your own good...

Ambulance arrives and runs to Lance to care for him. The police drives with Justin in the back of their car away and Justin looks crying at JC.

JC: *Gets tears in his eyes while he runs to Lance to go with him in the ambulance*

Lance: *With weak voice* Thank you JC, for helping me.

JC: No problem, man. *Crying* It's gonna be ok.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story