Lance was taken to the hospital by the ambulance. There he was lying at the intensive care unit. JC stood outside, waiting impatiently for the doctor. After two hours they let JC visit Lance. When he came in he saw his demolished friend lying in bed, littered with bruises and bandages.

JC: Hey Lance... *approaches the bed where Lance is lying*

Lance: *With weak voice* JC. I'm glad to see you.

JC: Me too, man. *Sits on a chair near the bed* I, um... I'm sorry, Lance.

Lance: Why are you sorry? You have no fault.

JC: Yes, I do. This is all my fault. If I had believed him when he explained what happened, you wouldn't be like this, and Justin wouldn't be arrested.

Lance: Josh. Don't exhaust yourself. You acted the right way.

JC: You sure? I feel really guilty about this...

Lance: Josh, do you really want to argue with some who got beaten up a few hours ago?

JC: Well, having in mind that you got beaten up because of me...

Lance: JOSH! The doctor says I'm not allowed to be upset, so would you please stop and ask me instead of pitying yourself how I a doing? Thank you.

JC: Sorry... how are you doing?

Lance: Fine, I guess. The doctor said I was lucky... Justin stroke the "wrong" places, so my injuries are just from the outside. Nothing life-threating. Later the psychist will come and talk with me about this. The doctor said, I should visit a psychist between 2 months or 2 years, depending on how good I can handle with the things that happened today.

JC: And how are you handling with it by far?

Lance: Actually... I supress all the memories about it. I don't want to flashback it again and again... you don't know how it is to beg for your life... anyways, maybe you should also visit a psychisy, Josh.

JC: I don't know, Lance... I don't think that would make me any good... I mean, having to talk about this over and over again is just... it isn't what I need the most right now.

Lance: JC, you have to get over it and believe me... you can't handle this alone... the psychist can help you and actually you need some help, because you have to testify against Justin... you know that, right?

JC: Yeah, I know... I don't know if I can testify against him, Lance... I know I have to, but...  I mean, I don't want to see him behind bars... I can't live without him.

Lance: But you can live with the fact that he has beaten up your best friend?

JC: Of course not! It's really hard for me, ok?

Lance: JC, you have to decide...  who is more important to you? Me or Justin?

JC: Lance, don't be like that... you know I can't answer that.

Lance: Oh good. Thanks, man. I thought you would be there for me.

JC: And I am! But I just can't answer that! I love Justin more than my own life, but you're my best friend and I would do anything for you!

Lance: Not anything. Listen, if you want to help Justin out of his fair sentence then we are no friends anymore. Think about it.

JC: *Stays silent for a moment, looking intently at Lance. Sighs* Ok, I'll do it... I'll testify against him.

Lance: Thank you. You know you have to do it and even if you don't... there are many witnesses who would testify... it's just easier and it's faster when you do it. I'm sure the judge would give you time so you don't feel under pressure.

JC: Ok... do you want me to call Chris and Joey to tell them what happened so that they can come?

Lance: Maybe later. Actually I just want to talk to you right now.

JC: Ok... *Stays silent, looking down*

Lance: *Stays a few minutes silent* Will you forgive Justin and come back to him?

JC: I don't know... after what he did with Britney... and you... I don't feel like forgiving him yet...

Lance: You are really still thinking about it? I thought after this the answer was a clear 'No'.

JC: I know, Lance! But could you take just a minute to understand me? I understand you, but now you have to understand me! He's the love of my life and I just can't say a clear 'No' when you ask me that, after everything I lived with him. It's impossible for me not to think about it!

Lance: So what if he beats you up... would you still think of forgiving him?

JC: *Stays silent, trying to evade the question*

Lance: Seriously? JC, please tell me you are kidding me...

JC: I really don't know, ok?! 

Lance: JOSH! Seriously, when Justin doesn't get his sentence he won't change and I'm sure you will be the next he's going to beat up. You have to make him realise that this was fucking wrong! You have to dissociate and at the end you shouldn't even talk a word with him! He has to realise what he did wrong, otherwise he won't stop!

JC: I don't think Justin would ever beat me...
Lance: Are you really so naive?

JC: Can we just stop talking about this?! Please!

Lance: No! You can't run away from the truth...

JC: Would you do what you're telling me to do if you were me?! Just put yourself in my situation!

Lance: Ok, I stop talking about this, IF you promise me to go to a psychist, before the proceeding starts.

JC: Ok, I'll go to the damn psychist!

Lance: Thank you, Josh. It's the best this way... believe me.

JC: So... what did the doctor tell you? Will you be out soon?

Lance: He said I should stay a few nights so they can check if my wounds are really just from the outside, but if everything's fine, I'm out in 4 to 7 days. Depending on how good my wound heal.

JC: I'll be here everyday. Hey, I know you said you wanted to talk with me only, but I really feel like calling Joey and Chris and let them know what happened.

Lance: Ok... hey, if you are calling them, could you also call my family? I want them to know too. And my boyfriend, please. I would love to do it myself, but I'm not allowed to leave my bed and I'm not allowed to use my phone in hospital. I should get a phone card to make my calls on my own... and thanks, man. I appreciate that you care for me... would you do me a favor next to calling my friend and family?

JC: Yeah sure, what is it?

Lance: Would you please wait with visiting Justin? I know it's hard and I shouldn't intervene, but I'm worried about you... I don't know if you could handle this already. Please, wait a few days...

JC: I wasn't really planning on visiting him yet...

Lance: Ok... thank you. That was everything. Maybe I should get some sleep... Josh, if you want to talk you know you can come anytime you want, don't you?

JC: Yeah, I know... thanks, Lance. I really appreciate it. I'll go out so you can get some sleep. *Stands up from the chair and walks towards the door.*

JC got out of Lance's room and walked out of the hospital, dialing Chris's phone number and waiting for him to answer.

Chris: *Picks up the phone* What up, dork?

JC: Hey Chris... I need you to do me a favor.

Chris: What's it about?

JC: I need you to come to the hospital...

Chris: Hospital? Why? Oh my god JC, what happened to you? Did that creepy guy who talked to us last week come over to your place? I told you to be more careful!

JC: No! Chris, calm down! It's not about me, I'm fine! It's about Lance...

Chris: What happened to... oh no... no... please, don't tell me... no!

JC: W... what? Chris, would you calm down?

Chris: Please, don't tell me Justin had something to do with it...

JC: How do you know?

Chris: Fuck! *Talks to himself* Fuck you, man. How could you do this? Damn... I should've detain you... Damn!

JC: Chris, would you mind telling me how the hell do you know that Justin has something to do with this??

Chris: Ehmm... I guess that wouldn't be a good decision... is the answer: 'I had such a feeling' enough?

JC: No, it isn't! How do you know, Chris??

Chris: Ok... please, don't be mad, Josh... Ehmm... Today in the morning Justin came to my place to talk...

JC: Uh-huh...

Chris: And... he was crying some things out, especially 'cause you didn't forgive him... I asked him what happened and he just said that you changed your mind in one to the other moment...

JC: Ok... what did you tell him then? Wait... don't tell me that you told him that Lance said I should break up with him... please, don't tell me that, Chris...

Chris: Ehmm... maybe I didn't think about his reaction, when I told him?

JC: CHRISTOPHER!! Lance is in the hospital because of Justin, and you could've stopped him!!

Chris: I... man, I didn't know Justin would go so far! Where should I know this?

JC: *Takes deep breaths, trying to calm himself* Ok... let's do this: we don't tell Lance that Justin did this because you told him what you wasn't supposed to tell him... and you come here right now so I can kick your fucking ass!!

Chris: Calm down, C! Is it my fault that Justin was out of control?! If I would tell you that Joey told Justin to break up with you, you wouldn't beat up Joey, would you? And you act like Justin tried to kill Lance...

JC: I act like Justin tried to kill Lance... BECAUSE HE DID!! He tried to kill him!! He had a gun pointing to Lance's head!!

Chris: WHAT?!!!

JC: YEAH!!

Chris: Please, tell me you are kidding?!

JC: You think I'm fucking kidding, Chris? You think I am?!

Chris: No... fuck... I even didn't know that Justin had a gun!

JC: Me neither... I guess he bought it when he was driving to Lance's place... could you just come here now??

Chris: Sure, man... damn it... *Starts crying* I really didn't want this... you have to believe me.

JC: It's ok, Chris... it's ok, I believe you... *Hears Chris crying over the phone* Don't cry, man... 

Chris: Fuck... I'm coming over... see ya in 10 minutes. And I didn't cry... I had something in my eye.

JC: Yeah, sure... See ya in 10 *Hangs out the phone*

JC also called Joey, Lance's boyfriend and his family. All reacted the same. They were shocked, started crying and asked how Lance is doing. His family also wished Justin on road to hell. Everyone was very emotional and exhausted. While JC was still in the call with Lance's boyfriend, Chris arrived and went over to his bandmate.

Chris: *Waits for JC to hang up the phone*

JC: Ok, bye... *Hangs up the phone* Hey Chris.

Chris: Hey man... how is he doing?

JC: He's doing good by far... he's asleep right now, so you'll have to wait to see him. Take a seat, man.

Chris: *Takes a seat but waggles with his leg* 

JC: Calm down, Chris...

Chris: How could I? It's my fault that Lance is lying there, man!

JC: It's not your fault! You didn't know how Justin would react!

Chris: Yeah, but I was with him. He was loud and angry and I already had a bad feeling... Damn, why did I let him go?! Where is Justin now?

JC: Um... well, about that... He got arrested... I called the cops when he was pointing Lance with the gun...

Chris: Was thinking of something like this... and how is he doing? Do you know that? 

JC: No, I don't know... I have no idea...

Chris: Shall I visit Justin? I'm sure it's hard for you to see him right now...

JC: I'd prefer to let him be a couple of days... you know, without receiving visits from any of us...

Chris: We have to wait a couple of days anyways... until the police didn't ask any of us about the situation, nobody is allowed to talk to him... this will take a couple of days, I guess.

JC: I know... hey um... about you saying this is your fault... it's not. It's MY fault.

Chris: Your fault? Why?

JC: 'Cause nothing of this would have happen if I would have believe him when he explained what happened between him and Britney...

Chris: Come on, Josh... you acted the right way, man...

JC: Yeah, sure... why does everyone tell me that, but I can't get to feel like I really acted the right way?

Chris: Where do you know that he didn't sleep with Brit? You can't say it to 100% and actually where should you know that he'll overreact this way?

JC: You know? Somewhere deep inside of me, I know that Justin did something more with Britney than what he told me...

Chris: Yeah... ehmm... you know that I can't lie, don't you?

JC: *Looks suspiciously at Chris* Yeah... Do you know something about it, Chris?

Chris: Ehmm... not much, but you know... Justin was at my place right after this thing with Brit happened...

JC: Yeah, I know... he told me he went straight to your place... but Britney just kissed him... and he pushed her away... right?

Chris: Ehmm... yeah... ehmm... no. It's a little bit more complicated...

JC: Christopher Alan Kirkpatrick... what happened between Justin and Britney?



Chris: Ehmm... ok. He told me that after the kiss, he wanted to toss her out, but she pressed him against the wall. He told her to go, but she just put off her bra and her panties and took his hands and moved them to her breasts. He massaged them and after a while, Justin couldn't ressist and stopped fighting against it. He let Britney... suck his cock... and after she put his hand between her legs and said she wanted him to fuck her, he tossed her out of his room...

JC: *Takes a moment to assimilate the information* What?

Chris. That's what he told me.

JC: Britney... sucked him?!

Chris: Yes...

JC: I swear I'm gonna kill that bitch.

Chris: JC, calm down...

JC: Calm down? CALM DOWN?! That fucking bitch kissed my boyfriend and sucked his cock, and you want me to calm down?!!!

Chris: I... what do you want to do now?

JC: KILL HER!!

Chris: JC...

JC: Chris, I swear... that if I see that bitch again, I'll kill her!

Chris: And get arrested too?

JC: Chris, um... could you stay here? I'm going home to grab some things to hang out here...

Chris: Sure... just go, C.

JC: Thanks. *Goes out of the hospital, getting into his car and driving to Britney's place. Rings the doorbell*

Britney: *Opens the door* Oh hey... JC...

JC: Hi Brit... can I come in? I need to talk to you.

Britney: What is it about?

JC: I wanted to ask you something...

Britney: Sure, come in... *Lets JC enter her house* Do you want something to drink?

JC: Um... no, thank you.

Britney: Ok, take a seat.

JC: *Takes a seat on the couch, next to Britney*

Britney: So, what do you want to talk about?

JC: I think you know it very well...

Britney: Actually, no.

JC: Yeah, you do... it's about Justin. You know, about what happened a few days ago between you and him...

Britney: Oh you mean the night, where he invited me?

JC: Where he... invited you?

Britney: Yeah, a few days ago he called me saying 'Hey Brit, I broke up with JC and need some consolation, can you come over?' And by the way, I am very sorry for you. Did you get over it?

JC: I'm still trying to get over it, I guess... so he invited you, and you went to see him, right?

Britney: Yeah I went over. When I arrived ge wasn't there, so I sat down on the bed.

JC: And what did you do then...?

Britney: I waited for Justin. When he came in, he sat next to me and cried... I tried to make him feel comfortable and cuddled a bit... then he kissed me.

JC: He... he kissed you?

Britney: Yes... he kissed me. I was surprised and stood up. I told him not to precipitate anything, 'cause he was just a few hours single again, but he pushed me against the wall... he ripped down my clothes and touched my boobs, asking me if this feels good... and aftter, he started licking with his tongue between my legs, I couldn't stand it anymore and... I let him do it.

JC: I see... and then?

Britney: He pushed me back on the bed. He licked my nippels and touched my vagine, pushing his fingers deep into me. I was moaning and tries to tell him that it's not fair for you, but he continued... I'm so sorry JC, I'm a bad friend... I wished I was stronger than this, but I wasn't. At least, he fucked me. It was really hard and he seems to be really horny. He told me that you couldn't satisfy him and that he need a real girl, not just a guy acting like one... after three orsgasms of mine, he finished, but instead of cuddling, he said I should take my clothes and shouldn't call him... *gets tears in her eyes* I felt so used, but I guess it's my fault...

JC: *Gets tears in his eyes, but tries not to let them fall* Brit, um... thanks for telling me this...

Brit: I, um... I'm sorry, JC. I know you don't want to see me anymore, but when you need someone to tlak, I'm here...

JC: Thanks, Brit... I should go now...

Brit: Ok... bye, C.

JC: Bye... 



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story