[Comments - 9]
Past Featured StorySummary:

After coming out as gay, Lance Bass has had to deal with a media storm and backlash he never anticipated. He’s learned to fight back; against God, against the world and against himself, but at a cost. Maybe for the last time.

Annaleigh Carr has carefully played the cards in her life to combat anything and everything that coule potentially slip and cause everything, every wall she's put up to come crashing down. There has always been someone there, waiting to help her build herself up again and this time, she might not be so quick to try and do it alone.

You can't fight yourself and win.

 

Post "Deck of Cards" series, extended from the one-shot, Fighting Back


Rated: PG-13
Categories: In Progress Het Stories Characters: Lance Bass
Awards: None
Genres: Angst, Drama, General
Series: Ole Miss/Three Musketeers
Chapters: 18 Completed: No
Word count: 87320 Read: 6223
Published: Feb 11, 2014 Updated: Nov 26, 2015
Send To: Printer or Microsoft Word
Story Notes:

Expanded  story from the one-shot Fighting Back. It is set after the Deck of Cards series and is post *NSYNC.

Warning: This story does contain spoilers regarding the stories in the Cards series. It also has my OC, Annaleigh "Ace" Carr, in the story as well. Jake McMahon also belongs to me.

 

1. "I Can Only Imagine" by AceofSpades [Comments - 2] (4582 words)
Lance deals with the media storm after he comes out.

2. "Are You Embarassed To Be Seen With Me?" by AceofSpades [Comments - 0] (3881 words)
Lance and Jake get into a fight.

3. "Let It Go" by AceofSpades [Comments - 0] (3949 words)
Jake and Lance break up. Annaleigh gives Lance his first kick boxing lesson

4. "Hold it Against Me" by AceofSpades [Comments - 0] (4593 words)
Sorry for the delay with this chapter. Life got in the way recently. But, I've got more free time now.

5. "What Am I Supposed to Do?" by AceofSpades [Comments - 0] (6371 words)
Lance returns to Mississippi.

6. "You are my Salvation" by AceofSpades [Comments - 0] (5406 words)
Lance gets a tough talk from his sister, Stacy, and wonders what love is.

I'm so sorry for the wait with this chapter.

7. "Someon to Come Home To" by AceofSpades [Comments - 1] (6567 words)
All Lance and Annaleigh want is to live a normal life. Here's the start of their journey.

8. "I Know a Lot of Things" by AceofSpades [Comments - 0] (5275 words)
As friends come in to town for Annaleigh's brithday, Lance meets a guy at the art shop.

9. "No One Wants You Here" by AceofSpades [Comments - 0] (5949 words)
Lance invites Michael to Annaleigh's birthday. An uninvited guest arrives.

10. "Going After What They Want" by AceofSpades [Comments - 0] (4692 words)
Sorry it took so long to update this. I hope to be able to update a bit more frequently.

11. "If You're Looking for a Real Fight" by AceofSpades [Comments - 1] (8058 words)
An altercation at the kickboxing ring.

12. "I'm Proud of You, You Know" by AceofSpades [Comments - 1] (3457 words)
Lance has another visit at the hospital.

13. "You're not being fair" (Part I) by AceofSpades [Comments - 0] (4172 words)
The guilt and pressure starts to build, causing Lance to lash out.

14. "I Think It’d Be Best For You to Leave" (Part II) by AceofSpades [Comments - 1] (4944 words)
Annaleigh has a talk with Gabe and JC and Lance has his first fight.

15. "I'll Let You Think About That" (Part I) by AceofSpades [Comments - 0] (4010 words)
Annaleigh, Jasmine, and Mrs. Bass have a girl's day out.

16. "I'll Let You Think About That" (Part II) by AceofSpades [Comments - 1] (2758 words)
Lance and Annaleigh talk about her moving out and why she reacted the day when he came out to her.

17. "Wonderstruck" by AceofSpades [Comments - 1] (4377 words)
Annaleigh helps Darren with show choir rehearsals.

18. "Thunderstruck" by AceofSpades [Comments - 1] (4279 words)
Lance takes Michael to the gym and learns about his past.

Happy Thanksgiving.