[Comments - 78]
Summary:

stories/2071/images/bring_it_all_to_me.JPEG

*NSYNC's on tour with their new opening act, Casey Whitaker. Romance (or something like it) blossoms with JC--as does a fair bit of drama. 

Author's note: there are no new chapters to this story- only formatting and notes updates! Thanks for your interest in this story.

 

 


Rated: NC-17
Categories: Group, In Progress Het Stories Characters: JC Chasez
Awards: Season 8
Genres: Angst, Celebrity/Celebrity, Drama, General, Romance
Series: None
Chapters: 40 Completed: Yes
Word count: 163646 Read: 33194
Published: Aug 23, 2014 Updated: Dec 04, 2023
Send To: Printer or Microsoft Word
Story Notes:

Season 9 Award wins:

The original version of this story was written between 1999* and 2000* and published (unfinished) on my fanfiction site. The original version was somewhat chaotic, what with detailed romantic storylines for each member of *NSYNC, and more drama and angst than a telenovela. A couple of years later (after my site was defunct) I came across the story again, including the many chapters that were written and never publicly shared, and decided to do a sort of "redux" of it. 

Although some of it is downright embarrassing to a much older me, I have an affinity for this story because it was the first time I ever attempted a novel-sized fanfiction. It's my first baby.

With the exception of some much needed editing and fine-tuning (re-organizing chapters and flow of action in some cases), I've stayed true to the original story. So here it is: the first ever *NSYNC fanfiction I ever wrote.  

*Because my writing process is never linear, and there were different tours that happened in between the time I started writing and finished writing (and then went back and rewrote) I've taken great liberty with tour dates and such. For that reason, I'm considering this an alternate reality of sorts, and I never address which tour is going on, specifically. But it's supposed to take place circa '00/'01.  

And special thanks to 'C'  and LadyX for being my badass betas!

And also thank you to DiamondDoss for your banner making!!! <3 <3 <3 

 

Season 8 Awards wins:

So Awesome Work-In-Progress

Fifty Shades Syndrome-Best Smut

Best Characterization of JC 

 

 

 

1. Prologue by elle-miranda [Comments - 0] (2190 words)

2. Ice Bucket Conversations by elle-miranda [Comments - 8] (4748 words)

"How the hell do you know what I am? You don't know me." 

Present tense italics indicate flashbacks.  

There's some language in the form of a few f-bombs. Just an FYI...

 

 

3. Zero to Sixty In No Time Flat by elle-miranda [Comments - 5] (5124 words)

It's just probably best that we, um, pretend like tonight never happened. Don't you think?” 

So, um, if you're not a fan of relatively graphic sex scenes, you should maybe not read this chapter.

4. Some Secrets, Some Truth by elle-miranda [Comments - 3] (6651 words)

"We already agreed that forgetting about last night was for the best." 

5. About Last Night by elle-miranda [Comments - 2] (3512 words)

He folded one arm behind his head and watched her for a moment.. "Did you mean what you said last night?" he asked finally.

 

6. After the Morning After by elle-miranda [Comments - 2] (5565 words)

It's been a minute. ;-) This chapter contains some sex, so...yeah.

Casey took a deep breath and let it out slowly. "I just don't want to be that girl, OK?" 

 

7. Road Weary Opinions and Things of That Nature by elle-miranda [Comments - 3] (4880 words)

kind of a filler-y chapter. trying to keep it moving, after all.

Casey interrupted with a raised hand. “Listen, I know what you're going to say. But trust me, OK? I'm fine. Everything will be fine.” 

8. A New Normal, Or Something Like It by elle-miranda [Comments - 4] (5881 words)

heed the rating, folks.  

“You really like him, don't you? JC, I mean.”

 

9. Contemplations and Conversations by elle-miranda [Comments - 2] (3732 words)

"Well, they say that the best way to get over someone is to get under someone else. I could think of worse people to get under than JC," Jada quipped.

10. Pussy Control (But Not Really) by elle-miranda [Comments - 1] (6707 words)

“The unfiltered truth is...I like you.” She shrugged. “I wouldn't be in your room every night if I didn't, right? And I....like spending the night with you maybe more than I should.”


11. Hummingbird by elle-miranda [Comments - 3] (5570 words)

"I was just thinking, why don't we just tell Everett that we're sharing a room when we get to wherever we're going next?"

12. Slow Hand Row by elle-miranda [Comments - 2] (4055 words)

"Is everything OK? With us, I mean? I thought it was. After we talked the other night."

so super huge thank you to LadyX, who has so graciously (and wonderfully!!!) stepped in to beta for me. she's pretty fabulous, y'all.

 

 

13. Questions 67 & 68 by elle-miranda [Comments - 3] (5726 words)

“What's wrong, Casey? And I don't mean Tony. Why'd you disappear last night?”

 

*thank you, LadyX, for being my wonderful beta and an all around rockstar! i pinky puffy heart you!  

14. Big City Blues aka A Chicago Tale in Three Parts, Un by elle-miranda [Comments - 3] (3156 words)

JC raised his arm to glance at his watch and Casey laughed. "We've only got like--"


"Thirty minutes," she interrupted, still pulling at his pants. "Better hurry."


heed the rating, loves. 

15. Big City Blues aka A Chicago Tale in Three Parts, Deux by elle-miranda [Comments - 1] (3039 words)

“So,” Elizabeth said as the door closed behind her husband and son. She eyed her daughter with the hint of a smile on her lips. “JC.”

16. Big City Blues aka A Chicago Tale in Three Parts, Trois by elle-miranda [Comments - 2] (3906 words)

“I think I had too much to drink tonight,” she whispered with a groan.

17. Don't You Worry 'Bout A Thing by elle-miranda [Comments - 1] (6136 words)

“Of course it's OK. I just thought I was your dirty little secret.”

18. Shadowboxing by elle-miranda [Comments - 4] (3815 words)

"Don't think about the camera, Mama. Don't even look at it," he whispers.

*this is one of those 'heed the rating' type chapters. smiles.  

19. Undercurrents and Overtones by elle-miranda [Comments - 3] (2987 words)

“Casey, I know you well enough to know that you really like him. But you're kind of hot and cold sometimes. Just...don't let Tony mess up the really good thing you have going now, OK? That's all I'm saying.”

20. Roundabout by elle-miranda [Comments - 5] (3458 words)

“A friend sent me the link.” She looked around the room uncomfortably. "Is it, um...going to be a problem? What he said about me and Justin?" 

um. it's been 2 months. i hope someone (other than my awesomewonderfulfantastic beta LadyX--baby, you da best!) is still interested in reading. 

21. Kind of Blue by elle-miranda [Comments - 5] (2763 words)

She never lied, exactly. But there were levels to what she considered honest.

*insert words (lots of them) detailing why i haven't updated in so long. um...life.

<3 to ladyx because she helped me get my ass in gear. 

 

22. Another Road, Another Mind by elle-miranda [Comments - 4] (2971 words)

"All the secrecy and now you're standing here in ninja mode." Jasmine raised an eyebrow, a smirk on her lips. "Should I be worried?" 

<3 to ladyx and everyone who's been reading! thank you so much for all of the views and comments. i appreciate you guys more than you know!!

23. No Opportunity Necessary by elle-miranda [Comments - 3] (5161 words)

"Hmm," Casey said mildly, looking beyond him to the beautiful woman who was blithely dabbing at her still-perfect lipstick. "Looks like you ran into your ex-girlfriend. So to speak."

i'm baaaaaack! i <3 you, ladyx! 

24. Skeletons by elle-miranda [Comments - 2] (3342 words)

"So that leaves you, JC. Is there a special lady in your life?"

an update! mere days after the last update! thanks a million billion times to ladyx for being a fantabulous beta and talking me through my crazy, and to alysen blaine for giving me inspo in the form of posting updates to her stories. they're totally the catalysts to this chapter happening!! <3 you guys! 

25. Knocks Me Off My Feet by elle-miranda [Comments - 4] (4390 words)

She opened her eyes and looked into his. He was looking at her, wide open and honest, and she blinked back the feeling of more tears. “Hey,” she whispered.

 drama, guys. and sex. but another update is good, yes? thank you, ladyx! you're amazing as alwaysssss.

26. Movin' On by elle-miranda [Comments - 3] (3396 words)

“I told her you have a mean right hook.”

this one's kinda filler-y. gotta keep the story moving, after all. as always, merci beaucoup, ladyx!  

27. Are You Sure Love Is the Name of This Game? by elle-miranda [Comments - 0] (3489 words)

28. Strong Winds & Papier Mâché by elle-miranda [Comments - 0] (2509 words)

He inhaled deeply. "You were really convincing, you know? The way you answered when he asked if something was up between us."

29. Conversing in the Key of J by elle-miranda [Comments - 0] (4158 words)

It was a stupid radio interview. And the DJ was too damn intrusive anyway. And who she was dating, and whether or not it was JC was none of his or anyone else's business.

30. Say I Am by elle-miranda [Comments - 0] (4785 words)

He looked down at her serenely. "You weren't joking about how tequila makes you feel, huh?"

31. Unraveling by elle-miranda [Comments - 0] (3414 words)

He groaned, rubbed his eyes, and opened them to find Justin watching him serenely. "I'm tired, J. And I don't mean emotionally; I just want to sleep right now. Casey's...I'll figure that out later. Or not. I don't know. Whatever."

 

32. Back to Basics by elle-miranda [Comments - 0] (4111 words)

Eloise rummages for something and, against her better judgment, Casey dares to open her eyes. And of course she catches his eyes trained on her, in the mirror opposite her. 

 

33. Loose Ends by elle-miranda [Comments - 0] (2345 words)

"Besides," Casey smirked at her, "you have a story to tell me about another member of *NSYNC, don't you?"

34. Fair Game by elle-miranda [Comments - 0] (4771 words)

With an exhale, he'd raised the phone to his ear. “Hi," he said softly. There'd been a brief pause and he heard her intake of breath. 


“Hi.”

35. Dressed in Black by elle-miranda [Comments - 0] (4113 words)

She stared down at her fisted hands and shuddered. “Are you sure you want to hear this?”

36. Breaking Through by elle-miranda [Comments - 0] (3020 words)

“And I think," Jasmine said, standing up and stretching, "your no sex on tour buses rule is going to be out the window before the end of the week."

 

37. White Flags by elle-miranda [Comments - 0] (4085 words)

"Casey." When she didn't respond he closed the distance between them and pulled her so that her back was up against the front of his body. "The book doesn't change anything about us; we agreed on that, right?"

 

38. Contemplations and Conversations Rewound by elle-miranda [Comments - 0] (5123 words)

"She's nervous 'cause Carson's gonna ask if she and JC are really knocking boots," Justin put in with a smirk.

 

39. Painting Pictures by elle-miranda [Comments - 0] (2251 words)

After a few seconds of absolute silence and stillness he began to nod slowly, working his bottom lip between his teeth. "I'm proud of you, baby," he said finally. 

 

40. Epilogue by elle-miranda [Comments - 0] (2611 words)

"This is literally paradise," she remarked breathlessly as they stood outside the resort. "Literally."