[Comments - 8]
Summary: The plan has worked, and Clare and Libby are on tour with the members of *NSYNC. Can Clare work through her problems with JC without wanting to kill him? Will Lisa ever get a diagnosis for her mystery illness? Will Justin and Libby finally get the time together they've been craving? Find out in 'On The Road'.
Rated: PG-13
Categories: Group, In Progress Het Stories Characters: Chris Kirkpatrick, Group, JC Chasez, Joey Fatone, Justin Timberlake, Lance Bass
Awards: None
Genres: Action/Adventure, Angst, Celebrity/Celebrity, Drama, General, Humor, Romance, Suspense
Series: Start it Up Series
Chapters: 7 Completed: No
Word count: 32179 Read: 2465
Published: Aug 25, 2014 Updated: Dec 21, 2014
Send To: Printer or Microsoft Word
Story Notes:

Clare's furious that she's been tricked into coming on tour, but her concerns for Libby eclipse her anger at Chris and Joey. Has Libby made a mistake?

1. Chapter 1 by Pumples [Comments - 1] (4057 words)
Clare's furious that the plan has worked, but her anger is eclipsed by her concerns for Libby. Has she made a mistake in coming on tour with the group?

2. Chapter 2 *Part One* by Pumples [Comments - 1] (6410 words)
The group settle into tour life, Lisa confronts Clare, and movie night takes an unexpected turn. *This one's kinda long so it's in two parts*

3. Chapter 2 *Part Two* by Pumples [Comments - 2] (3797 words)
*Part 2 of chapter 2* This chapter features lyrics from the song 'Delayed Devotion' by Duffy.

4. Chapter 3 by Pumples [Comments - 3] (7678 words)

Lisa and Libby have a heart to heart, the women have a girly night out causing someone to drink a little too much. Libby lets slip about something that upsets JC, Chris and Jamie try not to fight and JC... FINALLY gets something off his chest. What can it be, I wonder?

Enjoy!

5. Chapter 4 by Pumples [Comments - 1] (4132 words)

Lisa receives some shocking news, and Clare's date ends badly.

*It's the one you've been hoping for, peeps. I hope it lives up to expectations. I'm really kinda nervous about it. :(*

6. Chapter 5 by Pumples [Comments - 0] (3975 words)
JC and Clare try to repair their friendship, Clare worries about Libby's health and Joey and Lisa have some decisions to make.

7. Chapter 6 by Pumples [Comments - 0] (2130 words)
JC works his magic and finally convinces Clare to agree a date.