[Comments - 8]
Summary:

Kerri walks out of an abusive and controling relationship She moves in with her brother Justin and his wife Jessica to escape from her boyfriend while he's in jail.


Little did she know she would find love with someone who cared for her ever since he knew her for the past 20 plus years.


JC comes along and shows Kerri what it's like to be in a real relationship. One that is built on love, caring and trust.


Can Kerri learn what love is to be like and lean to trust him? Or will her past haunt her forever.



Rated: NC-17
Categories: In Progress Het Stories Characters: Group, JC Chasez, Justin Timberlake
Awards: None
Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance, Suspense
Series: None
Chapters: 6 Completed: No
Word count: 16610 Read: 2587
Published: Sep 10, 2014 Updated: Nov 11, 2014
Send To: Printer or Microsoft Word

1. Prologue by kb4jc [Comments - 1] (1337 words)
I know it has been a while since i wrote but i got the idea for this story and i am taking it for a little test drive. 

2. Chapter 1 by kb4jc [Comments - 3] (3631 words)
Like i said this is a test drive to see if i still have it in me. 

3. Chapter 3 by kb4jc [Comments - 1] (2558 words)

here is the next chapter...please note it's been a while...

 

4. Chapter 3 by kb4jc [Comments - 1] (1674 words)

i know this is a really short chapter but it's to start setting up for things to come.  i am gathering my thoughts for the next chapter and i am liking what will happen...

Hope you will too  

5. Chapter 5 by kb4jc [Comments - 2] (2803 words)
Love is in the air...can you....wait someting else is bout to happen...ooooh no

6. Chapter 6 by kb4jc [Comments - 0] (4607 words)

I know you all thought i forgot but i didn't 

I was having a little trouble trying to get this chapter to flow the way i wanted...so rewrote it and i love how it came out.  

I am not going to spoil it here so enjoy 

Side note i came upon a song while wriging this chapter and during the um "Scene" if you can find "i wanna love you" by mark Ballas (yes from Dancing with the stars), Put it on repeat and read that part   that's where i got my inspiration to write the chapter