Author's Chapter Notes:

JC has a slumber party, a sexy slumber party

Chapter 3: 100 Ways

 

Christmas Night, 1982.

Elizabeth, named for her great-grandmother, spun around her grandparents' living room in her white lace Christmas dress. Her Grandpappy sat in his favourite chair by the fire. "Come here, Baby," he said in his Cajun drawl as he patted his knee. He lifted her up as she cuddled into his barrel like chest.

"Tell the story of your wedding again, Pappy?"

"Well, Baby, it was Christmas 1941, and Pearl Harbor had just been attacked. I had joined the Navy and was scheduled to be shipped out to Brisbane in the new year. Your Granny and I had been dating for a while, and when I joined up, she had promised that she would wait for me. But just before Christmas, Santa delivered a telegram from the stork saying that in the summer we were to expect your Daddy. So your Great-Grandpappy stormed down from Lafayette with a shotgun and swore that if I didn't make an honest woman out of his Jean, he would do more damage to me than any Japanese soldier, airman, or otherwise ever could. So on Christmas Eve, your Granny and I went into Baton Rouge, got married at City Hall, and stopped by the drug store for our rings and a piece of cherry pie."

"I like cherry pie."

"I do, too. That's why we have it every year at Christmas. ‘Cause it was the only thing in the whole store your Granny wanted to eat, and that's the only thing we had on our wedding day, and we got married on Christmas Eve."

 

Tuesday, February 22nd, 2005.

Ellie looked out the window, watching the scenery as her taxi drove through the Hollywood Hills. She was in L.A. again on an assignment covering the style choices of a range of celebrities in the lead up to and in the aftermath of the Oscars. Instead of staying at her usual hotel, when she called the day before to say that she was going to be flying into L.A., JC insisted that she stay at his place whilst she was in town.

The taxi dropped her off at the gates of a modest two story house, though she could tell that it was on the edge of a cliff. She paid her fare and pressed the buzzer on the call box.

"Hello," a man's voice said over the speaker.

"Good Morning. Um, it's Ellie," she responded. The gate opened as she picked up her suitcase and made her way down the driveway. She was met at the door.

"Carlos," he said as he extended his hand. "JC's out at the moment. He'll be back in a few minutes." Carlos went back to his phone call, walking into the back of the house. "I thought he said that she worked for a fashion magazine."

"I'm a reporter for the style section of a music magazine," she called out to him.

"Just another one of his cuddle buddies, she'll be gone soon enough," he said to the person on the other end in the kitchen.

Ellie looked around the foyer. It was light blue with white furniture and the occasional glass sculpture. Most were made of white or clear glass, but one sat on a table made of clear green. She stepped closer to it, taking a closer look, noticing that it was made of an old warped Coke bottle. She looked over to her right and jumped in fear, noticing the Picasso print.

He lives in a fucking museum, she thought to herself. She inched closer to the cast iron railing, noticing that there was a flight of stairs leading to a bottom floor. She stepped halfway down, looking at what might be down there, seeing a large black leather couch and a row of shelves.

This place is the freaking Tardis. Looks small on the outside, bigger on the inside. She made her way up the stairs and walked around to the stairs leading to the top floor. There was nothing of interest in her line of view, only a potted plant and some doors. She walked back down into the foyer and sat on a chair by the door. After a few moments the door opened, and JC came into the house wearing a black t-shirt and sweatpants, perspiring from a workout.

"Hey," he greeted her, his face lighting up in a big smile.

"Hi," she answered as he pulled her into his arms.

Though it had only been four days, he kissed her like it had been years. She made a soft grunt as she took in his smell. When they met, he usually smelled of some cologne, sandalwood or something, but now he smelt as he did after he had made love to her. She buried her head into his chest as she grabbed his t-shirt in her hands. She was reminded of why she was here and how good it felt to have him inside of her. She gasped as he let go of her, walking into the kitchen.

"Would you like something to drink?" he asked her as he opened the fridge. "You can go now, Carlos, I'll be OK." He turned to Ellie as he took a bottle of water out. "He was only here to let you in. He's not usually here when I'm not working."

Carlos grabbed his things off the kitchen table and looked down and up at Ellie before looking back at JC, pausing before he left the house.

"He's always like this with the women I sleep with. He'll warm up to you eventually." JC twisted the cap off the bottle and started drinking, elongating his neck as he downed most of the water. Ellie stared at him, transfixed.

"You can take your chin off the floor, now."

"What?" Ellie shook her head, awaking from her thoughts.

"I'll show you the house." He spun around slowly. "This is the kitchen. Through there is the dining room." He pointed to an archway leading to a room with a large dining table. He walked past her back into the foyer and opened a door on the right.

"This leads to the garage. There's a bathroom through there," he explained, pointing to the left. He made his way down the stairs. "This is the living room. I think you can imagine what's in here: TV, gaming consoles etc." He walked over to a heavy door on the far side of the room. "This is my writing room. I write songs in here and such."

Ellie expected some old fashioned library parlour as she looked through the door, but she found a desk with a computer on it and a lot of electronic keyboards.

"It's kind of drab. Why do you have so many keyboards?"

"They're not all used for the same thing."

"Oh, OK." She followed him back to the stairs, stopping to watch him as he made his way up, admiring his ass through his sweatpants.

He waited for her at the top of the stairs and called down to her. "Coming?"

"Please," she whispered under her breath. "Yeah," she called in response. She picked up her purse and suitcase as she followed him up the stairs to the top floor. She put her hand over her mouth as she saw the black grand piano taking up most of the landing. "Shit."

"What?"

"Whenever I see a piano in a weird place, I can't help but think about what had to occur to get it there."

"Have you ever been berated by a piano mover in Spanish?" He face lit up as he answered his own question in a sing song tone. "I have."

"What happened?"

"My ex decorated and insisted that the piano be up here."

Ellie looked around the house and started seeing a blonde swimsuit model in everything. "Is everything still the same?"

"No, most of her essence left with her back in 2001. But..." He motioned both his hands towards the piano. "It's a fucking grand piano. It kinda had to stay where it was. I mean Chris and I had some work turning it around. But I wasn't going to break his back trying to move it." He walked over to the doors. "That's the guest bedroom."

Ellie took the door handle and opened it. The room was small and the same colour as the upstairs landing. Inside was a queen bed with a green and white floral quilt set. She set her suitcase on it, forgetting what kind of guest she was as he spoke.

"You're staying in my room with me."

"Right."

"That's the guest bathroom through there." He motioned to the door opposite the bedroom before he crossed the landing. "And this, the final room on our tour," he said as he waited for her, "is my sex dungeon." He paused briefly, allowing the words to sink in.

She immediately pictured a bright red room, filled with whips and chains with a leather bound sawhorse in the centre. She slowly exhaled as she imagined herself bent over, him fucking her from behind.  Yes, Daddy, she thought to herself, her pussy quivering in anticipation.

He opened the door to reveal the master bedroom, painted a soft light green, a sprawling wooden king size bed with cream sheets on one side of the room, a mirrored dresser on the other. She almost deflated in disappointment.

"It was a joke," he said.

She looked back up at him with a disgruntled look on her face and playfully hit him with the heel of her hand. "That's not something to joke about."

"Yes, it is." He laughed as he scooped her into his arms and threw her onto the bed. She bounced on it a few times before stopping to watch him take his shirt off.

"I'm going to take a shower." He walked over to the doors near the dresser. "Wardrobe on the left, bathroom on the right." He opened the bathroom door, revealing a dark blue and white marble tiled room with a large claw bathtub and a large shower.

"You are such a fucking tease," she called after him as he turned the shower on.

"Excuse me, I can't help it if you can't control yourself in the presence of a gentleman," he replied as he stepped out of his trousers.

"I can't help it. You're such a good lover," she playfully whined as she rolled onto her stomach.

"Takes one to know one."

"I'm sorry?"

"Takes one to know one," he repeated as he stepped into the shower.

She watched as he started to wash himself off. "Is that a challenge?" she whispered under her breath.

He came to face her, motioning to his dick as he yelled over the water, "Suck my dick."

She leaped off the bed and ripped her clothes off. She slid the shower door open and repeated herself, "Is that a challenge?"

"Yes, suck my cock."

She pushed him against the wall and grabbed his head, reaching up to kiss him. She grabbed his side with her hand as she pulled herself away from him. She kneeled in front of him and took his cock into her mouth, looking up at him, as she started deep throating him. He sharply inhaled as he watched her. She took his cock out and flattened it against his stomach, licking the underside from his balls to the head. She softly sucked on his right testicle as she placed her fingers underneath, starting to stimulate his perineum.

"Oh, fuck," he groaned as she started sucking his cock again.

Unable to wait any longer, she took her fingers and started rubbing her pussy, quickening her rhythm as she felt herself come to climax. She stopped as she came, moaning with him at the back of her throat. She withdrew him from her, staring up at him. "Why is your cock so big?" She ran her tongue up and down the shaft as he started pulsating, coming over her face, neck, and breasts. She wiped herself instinctively as he slid down the wall, unable to hold his weight.

 

Friday, February 25th, 2005.

Ellie sat on the kitchen counter in one of JC's purple dress shirts. Even though she had packed enough, she had soon taken to wearing whatever clothes he allowed her to. Which, she was discovering, was pretty much everything he owned.

"You look sexy in them," he told her as she had put on a pair of his jeans yesterday.

The sun was setting as he made her a peanut butter sandwich. She took a sip of red wine before she asked him, "What do you what to do over the next few days? I leave on the 2nd of March, remember?"

Over the last few days in between their work schedules, her performing interviews with the subjects of her assignment, him doing generic studio work and a few rehearsals for an upcoming show, they had mainly been staying at home, watching TV or love making.

"I've got that show tomorrow night, but we can go out on Monday night, if you want," he said as he placed the sandwich in her hands, kissing her before she took a bite.

She waited until she had mostly finished her bite, placing her hand in front of her mouth. "I want to cook for you on Tuesday. We've eaten mainly Chinese takeout and pop-tarts since I arrived."

"I don't cook." He took a bite of his own sandwich, leaning against the counter next to where she was sitting.

"I know. I won't be able to look at a blueberry pop-tart the same way again."

"Well, what do you want then?"

"Mac and cheese."

"I can't make that." JC took their plates and put them in the sink.

"Everyone can."

"The box stuff or the flour and cheese stuff, ‘cause I can't do the latter."

"I can."

"'Cause you're a girl southerner thing."

"I actually learnt how to make mac and cheese from my scout leader, thank you very much."

"OK then, Miss Girl Scout, what is your favourite thing to cook? We'll have that." He pulled open her legs and pulled her towards the edge, wrapping himself in them.

"For dessert, not for dinner."

"What do you want for dinner?"

"What do you want?"

"Sushi," he suggested as Ellie makes a disgusted face.

"I can't make sushi, and ew. What's something you can't get here that you can get in the south, some home cooking?"

"OK then, a crab boil."

"Louisianan or Maryland?"

"You know the difference?"

"My uncle works up in Washington. Apparently you guys steam them," she said as she put her hair up into a messy ponytail.

"Yeah."

"I'll call him and get the recipe off my aunt. I'll make that for you."

"You think you can do that?"

"I'm Cajun. My blood is spiced with crab seasoning. Also, my daddy made sure before I moved out that I could cook."

"OK, then what's for dessert?" he said before lightly kissing her.

"Your ass." Ellie smirked.

"Really, now?"

"No, cherry pie."

"Ellie!" he exclaimed.

"No, really. I fucking love cherry pie. My grandparents got married right before Christmas. So, we have cherry pie every year at Christmas because, with her morning sickness, my granny only wanted cherry pie at the drugstore they stopped at after they got married."

"Let me guess, there was a gun involved?"

"Yes, a .42 caliber shotgun."

"Is everyone you know crazy?"

"Yes, that includes you." She leaned up to kiss him.

 

Sunday, February 27th.

JC waited at the foot of the stairs with his manager Eric, assistant Carlos and stylist Jules.

"How long do you think she's going to be? We have to be there in 45 minutes," Carlos said as he checked his watch. JC was booked to play at the Oscars party of the fashion house he was the spokesperson for.

"I could've gotten her a dress, you know," Jules said in an offhanded remark.

"She brought one she wanted to wear," JC replied.

"Are you sure, ‘cause ever since she got here I've only seen her in what she arrived in and your stuff?" Jules remarked, checking his nails.

"She did bring a very small suitcase, an old-fashioned blue thing. Then again, you don't need much if all you do is sleep and fuck." Carlos adds.

"Will you stop being such a prick, Carlos?" JC snapped.

"Not until she's gone." Carlos snapped in reply.

"What if she doesn't?"

"Oh, she will, they all do." Carlos sneered, nodding

"Who?" Ellie asked as she made her way down the stairs, wearing a halter neck dress with white polka dots on black satin, its skirt flaring out over a white crinoline.

"Wow," JC gasped.

"Black and white polka dots. She is from the south," Jules said as he made his way out the door.

Eric, JC's manager, pulled Ellie aside as they went outside. "I'm sorry for those two."

"It's fine. They're just protective of him."

"It's just that..." He paused briefly. "We see a lot of women come and go, a few for the wrong reasons."

"I'm not like that."

"We can't be sure."

Eric guided her into the limo. They sat for a view moments as they started to go to the venue, Ellie stewing in anger.

"What does the terms ‘cuddle buddies' mean?" she asked, breaking her silence.

"I'm sorry, what?" Eric asked as he raised his eyes up from his Blackberry screen, having misheard her.

"WHAT DOES THE TERM ‘CUDDLE FUCKING BUDDIES' MEAN?"

"Calm down." JC whispered, taking her hand. She shook it away.

"NO, I WON'T CALM DOWN, I'M NOT SOME KIND OF GOLD DIGGING SLUT. I HAVE A DEGREE AND A JOB, ONE THAT TAKES MORE INTELLIGENCE THAN GETTING COFFEE AND CLOTHES FOR A FORMER BOY BAND MEMBER. I WORK, AND I WORK HARD."

"Will you please lower your voice," JC pleaded with her.

"NO, MAYBE IF YOU DIDN'T PUT YOUR DICK INTO HALF OF THIS GOD AWFUL TOWN..."

"Ohhh, she is gone." Jules cooed, amused at the turn of events.

 

After they got to the venue, JC's entourage watched through a glass window as JC and Ellie argued. Eric knocked on it to remind him that he needed to be on stage. They stood in silence for a moment. "You could stick up for me," Ellie said, tears coming to her eyes.

"I'm sorry," he said as he was pulled onstage.

 

Ellie sat on a couch in a far corner of the banquet room, planning her escape. She could get into a taxi and just fly back to New York now. She had her wallet and cell phone. She would only lose a small amount of things at JC's house. Unfortunately, this included her computer as well as all of her notes for her story. Of course, she could just say her computer died, or that she lost it in transit. She could file it as a work expense and get the magazine to buy her a new one. Or she could ask Maurice to contact JC's people to send her her things back.

A sandy blond man who had been talking with Carlos came up to her. "Hello," he said in a deep voice. "Are you Ellie?"

"Yeah, can I help you?"

He sat down next to her and took her hand. "I'm Lance, JC's former bandmate. I saw him come in with you. Are you OK, Honey?"

"I just...they think I'm not with JC for the right reasons."

"A lot of people haven't been."

"Why do they think I'm one of them? I've earned everything I want myself. There is literally nothing he can give me."

"I'm going to be honest with you. JC is a man, and I'm not absolving myself here, I do this, too. But all five of us have people throwing themselves at us constantly. They're just opportunities. Sometimes we take them. There have been girls like you who have stayed a little while and left, there are some who took too much. We all care for him and don't want to see him get hurt again."

She thought for a moment, thinking of what her friends were saying a few days ago. "I get it."

"He likes you. He did something for you. Come with me." Lance took her hand and led her up to the front of the stage.

As JC finished "Everything You Want", he grabbed a guitar and slung it over his shoulder. "I don't know if I should still do this," he said into the mic.

"Sing it," yelled Lance, pointing at Ellie.

"OK, Um." He started picking at the strings. "So, I met this girl, she's nice. She doesn't really like what I usually do on stage. She likes George Harrison and Doctor Who. And cherry pie, ‘cause her family has it every year at Christmas. I think she might also like me. She likes my butt. She definitely likes my butt. I like hers, though, so it's cool. Anyway, this was the first song I sang for her, and I've been thinking about it the last few days, what it's about, about how sometimes, you just know, you can see it in what they do when they're around you, like how they make you feed their cat so their cat will like you, or they will stare at you when you're drinking, or stay at the bottom of the stairs to stare at your butt, or how they will make you food you like, despite the fact that they have to call their uncle for the recipe.

"And you do things too, like stealing their card from their purse so you can call them, or how you don't call the police after their friends threaten to kill you. OK, I'm kidding about the last two...No, I'm not...No, really, I am. Being serious though, you listen to them, because when you met them, your world kind of expands. It isn't just you anymore, ‘cause, like being in a foreign country for the first time or something, you want to learn as much as you can. You also do things you have never done before, like learn how to play a Beatles song at 3 am whilst they sleep upstairs, or tell your assistant and stylist that they're a bunch of cunts at an Oscars party for making the insinuation that she is some kind of whore, and then proceed to play said Beatles song whilst not caring what you've just said because when you like someone, you need to call out your friends when they're not being fair to her. This is ‘Something'."

He started singing, gently picking the melody on the guitar. He sang the verses softly, belting out the bridge, "You're asking me will my love grow, I don't know, I don't know. You stick around now it may show, I don't know, I don't know." He held the last note, stopping his strumming when he ran out of air.

"Holy fuck," Ellie said in amazement.

"I know, best vocalist in the world," Lance said as he puts his arm around her. "He's never done this you know. Played for a girl on stage. You're special, I can tell."

"Ah, Elizabeth." They turned as a German man approached them. "This song is about you, no?" He kissed her in greeting.

"I'm pretty sure it's about George Harrison's first wife."

"No, no. He's singing it for you?"

"Yes, he is."

"You two in love? I knew it the day you met."

"No, we're just starting out. We're not in love yet."

"I'm not sure. He sings like a man in love."

"Who was he?" Lance asked as he walked away, singing.

"The designer."

 

JC and Ellie tumbled into the front door, giggling and drunk. They ran upstairs to the bedroom. She kicked off her heels and started singing, "Yeah I, I'll tell you something, I hope you understand."

He joined her as he pulled her in, swaying back and forth in a drunken slow dance. She stepped out and twirled, knocking into him as she tried to take his hand again. He wrapped both his arms around her and lifted her up to kiss her.

"Make love to me," she requested, putting her arms around his neck. "Wait, wait. I did something for you." She pulled her dress over her head, shimmying it off. With this motion, she revealed the lingerie she had bought for that night, a black lace corset and panties set, suspenders holding up thigh high stockings.

"Oh, fuck, wow, all this sexy for me!" JC exclaimed as he spun her around. "I feel bad; I didn't do anything for you."

"You sang that song."

"I always sing that song, the Bye Bye one. I am very very drunk."

"We are both very very very very very fucked up," she said as they collapsed on the bed, Ellie fumbling at the corset, finally managing to pull it off over her head. When she looked at JC laying next to her, he had dozed off. She pulled the covers over them, snuggling into him as she fell asleep.

 

Tuesday, March 1st.

They sat at the kitchen table, that day's L.A. Times spread out and covered in crab shells. "Holy shit, that was good. I'm impressed with myself," Ellie said as she rubbed her stomach.

JC took a swig of beer. "Good thing you forgot to make that pie."

"What are ‘cuddle buddies'?"

He put the bottle on the table. "It's the code name my crew give to the women I sleep with."

"Why?"

"It's a cleaner way of saying ho, I guess."

"Would you say that they were all hos?"

"No, then that would make me King Ho. You would be my current consort ho, and you're not a ho."

"Do you think you can stay faithful to me?"

"At the rate we're going, yes, very much yes."

"How many times have we fucked this past week?"

"Did we have sex on Sunday night?"

"No."

"Six...teen?"

"Plus four? This morning was our twentieth. High five," Ellie said, raising her hand up.

"No." He took another swig of beer.

"Party pooper." She lowered it. "When do you think you can be in New York next?"

"I've got an Asian tour over the next two weeks. I could fly into New York from Japan on the 17th."

"Awesome. I'll miss you."

"Do you think, when this meal settles, we could try for twenty-one?"

"We could try for twenty-two before I fly out tomorrow."

"Sure."

"Good." She waited a moment before she slowly raised her hand again, snickering.

He quickly returned. "Awesome."

 

Wednesday, March 2nd.

Ellie sucked on a cough drop as she made her way through the domestic terminal of LAX. She had woken up with a sore throat that morning. Despite this, she and JC had made love, gotten ready and left for the airport in the same car. She parted ways with him at the front, him holding her back, unwilling to let go of her hand. Finally, she managed to slip away, explaining that she was going to miss her flight.

"Wait!" She turned as he ran up to her. "One last kiss."

 

Chapter End Notes:
Don't be afraid to review, it gives my life force.


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: daddyjc marriedjc jc solojc