Author's Chapter Notes:

OH MY GOD! IT'S *NSYNC!

JC and Ellie go to L.A for Lance's birthday, a mini *NSYNC reunion occurs, yay! Stuff happens, Yay! Of the drama kind...yay? A Return to our usual smutty progarming, Yay!

Part 1 of 2 of 50 shades of Chasez project, I'll post 2 of 2 in a bit, mid-semester assignments etc. So, so, so, so sorry for the lateness of this update.

Best, Puff.

Chapter 7 - You Ruined Me

Christmas Eve, 1980

Catherine walked over to the far left corner booth in the waffle house she worked at holding a plate of pancakes and a cup of coffee on a saucer. Her 4-year-old son was sitting, colouring, singing in perfect harmony to the Christmas music playing over the radio. “Great singing, baby.” She leaned down to kiss his head.

“Thanks, Mommy.”

She sat down across him, placing the plate of pancakes in front of him. She took a napkin out of the dispenser and placed her cup on top of it. She cut the stack of pancakes in half and lifted one of the halves onto her saucer, cutting it into small pieces.

“Syrup, baby?”

“Yes, Mommy.”

She poured the syrup over the mass and passed the saucer over to her son, giving him her teaspoon. “Here you go, baby. Say grace, baby.” She reached over and took his little hands into hers. “Lord, we thank you for this day, we thank you for this meal and for sending your son, the Lord Jesus Christ, to save us. Amen.”

“Amen.”

She added sugar to her coffee as she watched her blue-eyed, brown-haired son eat half of the three pancakes she was allowed during her late night break if she needed food.

Her boss, a portly man with white hair and a moustache, made his way to the booth and placed a glass of milk and a plate of bacon on the table in between her and her son. “Here, for you and Josh.”

“Thanks, Pat.”

“Merry Christmas, Kit.”


Wednesday, May 4th

JC laid across his bed as he watched Ellie slide the stocking up her leg and button it to her suspenders. “Are you sure you want to wear all that?” he asked, gesturing to the black lace lingerie set she planned to wear underneath her business suit that day.

“I like wearing it sometimes, makes me feel like a woman,” she said as she zipped up her pencil skirt over one of JC’s grey button down shirts. “Any plans for tonight?”

“May 4th, Lance’s birthday dinner, you'll get to meet Chris and Joey tonight. If he’s up to it, maybe even Tony.”

“I can’t believe that I might get to meet the Tony Lucca from the Mickey Mouse Club. That’s like meeting Cubby and shit.” She checked her slicked down ballerina bun in the mirror and her makeup. “It’s really cool that you two write together. These cuffs are French.” She stated as she was unable to do up the nonexistent buttons on the cuffs. JC got up from the bed and walked over to the dresser, sliding open one of the top drawers.

“Here, take these.” He took out a pair of treble clef cufflinks. “These are really corny, but they’ll do.”

“Awww, no, they’re not. It’s to remind me of you throughout the day. It’s sweet.” She reached up on her tippy toes to kiss him. She then reapplied her lipstick and put on her perfume.

“What do I have to remind me of you?”

“Here.” She took one of her business cards out of her purse and pressed it between her lips, marking it with her rose pink lipstick. She then sprayed a single pulse of her perfume on it. She walked over to him and slipped it into his jean pocket. “When you smell that, remember what I’m wearing today. If you’re a good boy, I’ll let Daddy take it off.” She swiped her fingers up the length of his fly and made a slow biting motion. She put on a pair of black leather pumps, grabbed her jacket and purse, and made her way down the stairs. He followed her down to the foyer, the callbox on the gate buzzing as he helped her put her jacket on.

“Yo, J, it’s Tone, let me in.” JC pressed the button by the door before he gave Ellie the keys to his Mercedes.

“I trust you not to crash it.” They walked out the door as a tall, bearded man with brown hair walked down the drive with a guitar case. He took off his sunglasses and exclaimed.

“Hot dang! I don’t know what’s finer, the girl or the car. Where do you find these women, J?”

“Actually, she found me.”

“Is this the notorious Ellie? Shwing!”

“Wayne’s World, seriously? I didn’t know it was 1990,” Ellie drawled in an heightened Cajun accent.

“Ohh, Mama’s got some spice to her.”

Ellie licked her top lip and cocked her head to the left.

“If you don’t shut the fuck up, I’m gonna shove that guitar case so far up your ass…” Ellie was cut off by both JC and Tony bursting out laughing.

“I get it now, man.”

“I said she was hilarious.” As the laughter died down, JC introduced them. “Anthony, Elizabeth. Ellie, Tony.”

“It was great meeting the Tony Lucca, but I need to get going. Jessica Simpson will not interview herself.” Ellie pressed JC against the hood of the car and slowly guided his hand up the back of her thigh, brushing his fingers along the seam of her stocking. She whispered, “Remember, Daddy, be a good boy. Love you.” She pecked him on the lips, got in the car and drove away.

Tony stood in silence as JC closed the gate. “Fuck damn, what was that?”

“She’s in this weird mistress thing today.” They made their way into the house and started down the stairs to JC’s writing room. “Someone’s getting spanked.”

“They sure are, Daddy!”


JC, Tony, and Ellie walked down Lance’s driveway, all three of them holding baking trays covered with foil. JC balanced his tray and rung the doorbell.

Lance answered. “Hi, guys, what’s this?”

“JC told me how much you love a peach cobbler. I made enough for about thirty.”

“That’ll be twenty plus Joey? Just take them into the kitchen. Chris is already in there, Joey’s out back.” He stopped JC briefly. “Justin and Cameron may grace us with their presence, barbs in tonight, please.”

Ellie followed the men into the kitchen. “This house is very beautiful and well-decorated, Lance.”

“I hope so. I had to fuck my real estate agent to get it.”

"Oh no! The debauchery." A short black-haired man gasped in faux shock, placing his hand on his chest. He then extended his hand out to Ellie. “Chris, nice to meet you. That Sasquatch making his way in is Joey.”

A tall, black-haired man made his way through the sliding door.

“JC! Dude!” Joey took JC into a bear hug and lifted him off the ground. “I’ve fucking missed you, man!” He wrestled with JC briefly, taking him into a headlock. “I hope you’ve been treating our boy well.”

Chris droned in a monotone voice, “We get very protective of him.”

“Please don’t choke my boyfriend,” Ellie said in a worried tone.

“It’s fine, nothing I can’t handle,” JC sputtered in reassurance, his face turning bright pink.


Ellie brushed her hair with her fingers, letting it down. She took a swig of beer and softly kissed JC’s left temple. The party had died down, most of the guests leaving, some not having arrived. The remaining guests, Chris, Lance, JC and Ellie, sat by the pool catching up and drinking. JC was in a lawn chair with Ellie perched on his lap. He was telling the anecdote of when he had met Ellie’s father, John.

“Her father threatened to kill me the first time we spoke on the phone, claimed he killed 24 men in Vietnam.”

“What?” Chris and Lance both said in unison, Lance continuing. “He can’t be serious.”

“He’s not. He was an army cook. He gives off this spiel about having earned the distinguished service cross for his kill record. He really saved three men from a burning truck. He’s just protective of his baby girl. Isn’t Daddy?” Ellie whispered as she softly bit JC’s jawline.

“Ow, stop being so nippy.”

“I’m not being nippy.”

“You are. You keep biting me.”

Lance and Chris looked on as the couple tickle fought.

“Are you sure Justin said he was dropping by?” Chris asked as he stared straight ahead.

“Yeah, he said he’d be here within the hour,” Lance answered as he checked his watch.

“If I wasn’t so drunk, I would be so depressed right now,” Chris stated as he took a swig of beer as JC and Ellie kissed.

Ellie bit her bottom lip and looked into JC's eyes. She whispered in his ear, “Does Daddy want to come out and play?”

“Miss Elizabeth here has just asked me to show her to the little girls’ room,” JC said as they stood up, making their way into the house.

“Not in my bed, please.” Lance called after them as the doorbell rang, waking Joey on the living room couch.

Joey got up up to open the door for Justin. “Hey, man.” They pulled each other in for a hug as a thwack sounded through the halls.

“Was that JC?” Justin asked.

His question was answered by JC’s voice, a growl coming through the halls. “Mummy needed a spanking.”


JC slammed the bathroom door behind him as he and Ellie kissed. He spun her around and slammed her against the bare wall behind the door and hiked up her skirt, baring her ass. “Someone’s been a bad girl.” He growled as he spanked her, leaving a bright pink mark on her milky white bottom. He unzipped his fly and started running his hand up and down his cock, making it hard. “Touch yourself, make yourself wet for me.” He growled.

“Yes, Daddy.” Ellie complied as she reached down and started rubbing her pussy. She started groaning in pleasure.

“I want you to fucking scream.”


A cry rang through the halls as the four men sat at the kitchen counter eating what was left over of Ellie’s cobbler. “She’s a screamer.” Lance observed

“I’ll give her this,” Justin commented in between bites. “She knows how to make a damn good cobbler.”

“She’s also a very talented writer,” Joey said, making Justin place down his fork to stare at him. “What? I’ve been reading her articles. She’s quite good.”

Chris sat for a while, slowly spinning his fork in his hand, looking at the orange lump at the top. He finally spoke. “I hear she’s a squirter.” The four sat in silence as Chris’s statement sunk in.

“There’s no possible way you could know…” Lance was cut off by Justin choking on his bite in laughter. The other three joined in as a second cry came through the hall.

“What is he doing to her in there?” Lance leaned to the side, peering into the hall.


JC stretched the back strap of Ellie’s thong to the left, holding it in place as he dug his fingers into her ass cheeks. “I hope you’re ready for this.” He growled as he rammed his cock into her. She let out a cry, breathing heavily as she waited for him to start thrusting into her. He drew himself out of her slowly, only to ram himself back in, repeating this as he picked up his pace. She let out a small cry every time he thrusted into her, increasing in volume as his thrusts became harder and faster until she was unable to start and stop in time with him. She leaned further into the wall, pressing her upper torso against it as she reached down to start pleasuring herself. She let out a long whimper as she came.

“Daddy.” She tried to removed her hand but he held it in place.

“Keep going. I want you to come when I come in you.” He felt her pussy contract around him, almost triggering his climax. He thrust into her a few final times as she whimpered, stopping when he was finished. He pressed her against the wall for a moment, steadying himself. He asked sincerely after a moment, “Did I hurt you, baby?”

“No.” She gasped as he softly kissed her cheek.


After a few moments, JC walked into the kitchen, took a glass from the cupboard, and poured himself a drink of water. His four former bandmates watched as he downed the pint of fluid. He placed the glass on the counter and placed his hands either side of it, coming face-to-face with Justin for the first time since late September. The five of them sat in silence for the first time in years.

Justin spoke first. "Why did you sell me out, man?"

"You don't have the time to ask yourself in person, but you have the time to call your lawyers to order them to threaten me?" JC snapped back.

"You hurt my feelings," Justin said as he placed his hand on his chest, symbolising the emotional pain he was trying to convey.

"You broke the fucking group up!" JC slammed his hand on the bench.

"No! You did. You guys could have continued without me, but you're the one who decided you were too good for that." Justin stressed, pointing across the bench at JC.

"Only because you left the group! What's the fucking point of having motherfucking *NSYNC without the king of pop, Justin motherfucking Timberlake!" JC yelled, gesturing his hands in anger.

"I don't appreciate how you're speaking to me, JC," Justin said through clenched teeth.

"Oh, go fuck yourself, you cunt." JC stormed out of the kitchen. "Ellie, we're leaving," he yelled as he slammed the front door open and left. Ellie slinked into the kitchen to collect the baking dishes.

"I'll just take these."

"It's fine," Lance reassured her. "I'll bring them over tomorrow."

"OK, thanks for the party." She stood with her eyes downward for a moment. "It was nice meeting all of you."

Justin interrupted her as she turned to leave. "Why would a beautiful girl like you choose to be with a piece of trash like him?"

Caught off guard, Ellie tried to whisper in response, "He's actually really sweet."

"Baby girl, you don't know what a guy like him will do to a sweet magnolia petal like yourself," Justin drawled in a Tennessee accent much thicker than the one he was using earlier.

Ellie snapped, turning her head to face Justin, her eyes determined and lips pursed. "Don't you fucking tell me what I know, you little Appalachian fucking turd. Down home, boys like you have done just as much shit as anyone else. The only reason you guys get off is ‘cause there's so few of you, but that's only because redneck shits like you don't know a fucking pussy from a tailpipe."

"Calm down, missy."

"Isn't there some swamp creature you should be fucking?" She followed JC out the door.

Justin got up to leave. "Well, I guess it’s time for me to go. They deserve each other."

"J, you know that shit happens when you talk to women like that," Joey said as he got up from the bench.

"If she had some class..."

Justin was cut off by Lance. "If she had some class? They fucked in my bathroom!" Lance buried his head in his hands. "Just go. I don't give a shit. We can't even be civil for my birthday."


Joey led Justin out. They paused to watch JC and Ellie get into a cab to leave, overhearing one of them using the term “hypocrite".

"How am I a hypocrite?" Justin asked as he got into his car and drove off.


"Britney," Joey grumbled under his breath as he returned to the kitchen, finding Lance with his head buried in his arms on the bench and Chris wide-eyed, reeled back in the same position he had taken in shock when Ellie snapped at Justin. "What's your problem?"

"Just wow," Chris whispered. "She fucking snapped."

"Well," Lance said as he raised his head up, "what Justin said was incredibly sexist." They sat in silence for a moment.

"She's the one, you know. The trifecta: wit, intelligence, and from what we just heard, she can not only keep up with him but hold her own." Joey observed as he took three beers out of the fridge.

"Sexually or sass?" Lance responded.

"Both."

"You know, Justin is probably going to try and steal her. There's no way he'll let JC have a girl like that." Chris conspired as he took a swig.

"What on earth do you mean, Chris?" Lance asked.

"Justin's really fucking pissed at JC for stepping too far out of line. I can completely see him trying to steal her to get back at JC. I just hope she's loyal enough to choose JC over Justin."

Joey rested his elbow on the bench and placed his chin on his fist. "I don't see her being like that. At least, I hope she's not. He really loves her. She wouldn't have been around as long as she has been if he didn't."

"Yeah, but Eva," Chris murmured, spinning the bottle cap.

"I haven't read one lick about those two," Lance commented in reference to JC and Ellie. "She doesn't even go into depth about their rapport during their interviews together. She just asks her questions and gets out of there. She only writes in depth if something needs to be explained to the reader."

"Oh, so when you read her articles, it's in depth analysis, but when I read her articles, I get looked at like it's a wonder I can read," Joey exclaimed, raising his face from his hand.

"Shut up, Joey.”


The next day around noon, Ellie heard an electronic buzz as she worked on her laptop on JC’s bed.

“Hey.” JC’s voice came over the intercom.

“Hey, JC. It’s Lance. Can you please open the gate?”

“Ellie, would you mind doing that, please?” Ellie got up from the bed and made her way downstairs as the sounds of music resumed playing from JC’s writing room.

She opened the door to the garage and pressed the green button on the panel by the door. She opened the door and watched Lance as he slid the gate closed and walked down the driveway with a large brown paper bag.

Once they were inside, Lance placed the bag on the floor of the foyer and hugged her, apologising for the night before.“Hi, honey. I am so sorry about last night.”

“What do you mean? I had a great time. If anything, I should be apologising. I could’ve waited until we got home. Also, I feel like we only stayed as long as we did because JC wanted me to meet all the others last night.”

“I’m not sure he really wanted to. I should have told him Justin wasn’t over the argument they’re having, but I was too selfish to listen to either Joey or Chris. I just want the five of us to be friends again.”

“They’ve know each other, what 13, 14 years. They’ll find a way to work it out.”

“I’m not too sure. They haven’t gone this long without speaking, at least in the 10 years I’ve known the two of them. I think you might be being a bit too optimistic. Anyway, speaking of JC, why didn’t he answer the door if he’s home?”

“Oh, him and Tony are working on a song. I guess they’re in the zone or something. They’ll come up for air when they’re hungry.”

He followed her into the kitchen. She took the three clean baking dishes out of the shopping bag and placed them by the sink.

“Is there anything I can get you? Coffee, water…sweet tea?”

“You are from the south.” He laughed. “Coffee will be fine.” He took a seat at the island bench as she took the jar of instant coffee out of the cupboard and put a kettle of water on

the stove.

“Great. As you know, everyone from the south drinks sweet tea. It feels weird not having to offer it all to time. You know, from living up in the north for so long, I never know what to do when I encounter an actual southerner.”

“How long have you been living in New York? Is that where you went to school?”

“Oh no, I’ve been living in New York for about 5 years now. I went to school in Baton Rouge. I’m from one of the more rural areas of the county.” She finished making the coffee and sat in the seat next to him.

“JC wondered aloud to me a few weeks ago why a smart girl like you only managed to get into Louisiana State,” he inquired as he stirred a lump of sugar into his coffee.

“Oh, I got offers from both Princeton and Yale, but the dickbrain I was dating at the time only wanted to go to LSU. He somehow managed to manipulate me to stay back home for college.”

“Oh, so you stayed for love? How did you end up in New York?”

“My best friend Claire convinced her boyfriend, Derek, to do his masters at Columbia. She got a job straight out of college for a trading company and begged me to do a summer internship, so she would have someone up there for company, at least, for the first summer. I was only supposed to be there 3 months, but Maurice offered me a job as a copy editor. I didn’t really have anything to go back home to, well except my family, so I took the job.”

He placed the cup onto the bench, turning it in his hand. “Do you think you’ll go back there? I mean, to settle.”

“I not really sure. I like it in New York; it has a lot more personality than Baton Rouge. Baton Rouge kinda just feels like a small town that got too big. But New York feels like, I don’t know, like a living organism. I mean, I like my hometown, but I miss the fast pace. I can’t wait to get my bearings a little more here and really get out amongst everyone.”

She picked up a teaspoon and started rubbing the handle with her thumb. “I kinda feel like I’m kinda locked in an ivory tower, but the only people I know are JC and the small amount of people I know because of him. It’ll be great to have at least one friend to do lunch with or go shopping with. It kills me that there are so many eccentric people living here, and I can’t go to a vintage shop.”

“Just go alone,” he said as he finished the cup.

“No, you need someone to tell you if something you like is shit. And you feel stupid when some socialites come in, and you're just this boring country girl looking at the sweaters.”

Lance got up from the bench and grabbed his keys. “Well, I’m having a big party on Saturday for my birthday, big formal event. You’ll probably need to buy something for that.” He hugged her. “Thanks for the coffee. Tell JC I said ‘Hi.’” She followed him to the front door. “Please consider coming. I’ll love to have you there. Just between you and me, I didn’t invite Justin, not that he would bother coming. He just can’t bear to share the spotlight with the little old birthday boy. Bye, love.” He walked out the door and up the driveway, turning to wave as he let himself out the gate.


Ellie awoke to the sound of someone banging on a piano. “Baby?” she whispered before realising that she was alone in bed. She got up and put on the t-shirt JC had been wearing that day and walked out onto the landing.

JC was sitting at the piano in a pair of pajama pants. He would start playing a melody, then start banging on the keys in frustration.

“Baby, it’s 3 am. What’s wrong?”

He sat in silence, breathing heavily. She walked over and sat beside him on the piano bench. She ran her fingers through his hair and rested her head on his arm as she rubbed his back to comfort him. “Baby, what’s wrong?”

He finally spoke. “I’m scared. My last album was a moderate success just by the skin of the teeth. If I hadn’t sold Justin out, it probably wouldn’t have been. I don't think anyone would want another album from me. They want another *NSYNC album. And what if this lawsuit doesn’t come out in my favour? I don’t have that much money if Jive wins, and I’ll lose everything I’ve worked for. I’ll be ruined with no way to earn income. I can take cheap producer work here and there because I am financially stable. But if we lose, I won’t be.”

“You’ll find a way.”

“What if this is it? What if this is the thing that ends my career?”

“It won’t. This isn’t some massive sex scandal or anything. You’re just an artist trying to win your right to be treated fairly. Even if you do lose, there’s nothing they can do to discredit 15 years of hard work.”

“You don’t understand what I’m up against.”

“Maybe I don’t, but if anything happens, we’ll work through it, OK?”

“No, you’ll leave me. They all do.” He closed the lid on the piano and rested his forehead on it. “Either you’ll get sick of my shit, or you’ll find someone better.”

"Well, what happens when I stop being sexually available to you 24/7? Are you going to fuck off the moment we stop having sex?"

"What?"

"We fuck constantly. If we weren't still in that new love, infatuation stage, people would think that’s it’s weird. In fact, most people who know do. It’s not normal.”

“That’s not what I’m talking about about.”

“No, it is. You’ve got your insecurities about the relationship. Well, here’s mine. Are you going to dump me if I gain 5 pounds? Are you going to dump me when you realise that I have no interest in the Hollywood lifestyle? You said the day we met in the interview that you prefer to be single when you’ve got a full schedule, so what happens to me when that happens again?

“What happens if my work load gets heavier and I can’t spend as much time with you as I do? Is your ego healthy enough for me not to give up my work to tour with you? Are you OK with dating someone who wants to be more than JC Chasez’s girlfriend? You’re not sure if you want children. Well, what’s going to happen when I do? Are you going to dump me then? Or if I get pregnant by accident, are you going to abandon me?”

“Well, what happens if I decide to move back to Maryland and decide to become a music teacher? What if I decide one day that I don’t want to be JC Chasez anymore?”

“I’ll either try my hardest to convince you to teach in New York, or I’ll take the train into New York everyday for work. I might even fly in every Friday. Or, God forbid, I get a job at a Washington publication. I could write subtle but bitchy comments about senators’ wives and Capitol Hill socialites.”

“You’d be good at that.”

“I’d be fucking fantastic at that. Never teach a southern girl how to read. There’s literacy, then there’s allowing your life to become a magnolia arboretum.”

“Why are you with me?”

“The sex is fucking amazing. You’re smart and funny. You’re also a bit of a sweetie pie.”

“You’re not with me because I’m famous?”

“No.”

“How do you know?”

“Because I have no desire to be famous myself. I would also want to be with you if you worked in waste treatment. I love you so much that I would still be with you if you came home everyday smelling like shit.”

“Why are you scared of me?”

“I’m not scared of you. I’m scared of how you make me feel. I’m scared of how happy I am when I see you. I’m scared of how much I miss you when we’re apart. I’ve never felt as at peace with anyone as I do with you, not since I lived with my parents before I moved to New York. I’m scared of how comfortable I am with you, emotionally, intellectually, and sexually. I’m scared that I can ask you for anything in bed, and within reason, we’ll do it. I’m scared that with you, it feels OK.

“You don’t make me feel like some kind of a whore because I want great sex. I want to come. I want to be fucked, but that’s OK with you. That’s just how we do things. I’m scared that we just enjoy each other and how it could just all go away instantly. I’m scared that you’ll turn into someone else. I’m scared that I’m not enough for you. I’m scared for how easily you could hurt me. I’ve never been in love like this.” She buried her head into his shoulder. “I just want you to love me.”

“I do love you.”

“I know. I just don’t want you to stop.”

They sat in silence for a moment as he lifted the lid on the piano keyboard. “I wrote a song about you, the one I told you about in the bathroom. I’m having some issues with the verses, but I think I’ve got the middle eight.” He started to play a melody on the piano. “It’s not about me, how I feel. It’s my impression of how you felt at the beginning.”

He cleared his throat, made a deep humming noise, and started singing. “I don’t want to be in love. I don’t to feel this way. All I want to do is leave, but all I can do is stay. Nights and days go by, and I can’t wait to touch your face, again.” For the last line, he went up into a falsetto. He played a scale and stopped playing. “It’s nothing, really.”

“It’s beautiful.” She stood up and placed her left hand on his jaw as she turned his head slowly, bending down to kiss him. “Baby, come to bed.” She disappeared into the bedroom.

He followed her in to find her sitting on the edge of the bed.

“Come here, baby. Kiss me again.”

He walked up to her and placed both hands on either side of her face as he bent down to kiss her. With her left hand, she tugged on his pants and slid her hand into the band, softly grasping onto his right hip as she slid her right hand in between his legs and cupped his dick through the material. He lifted the t-shirt she was wearing up over her head, leaving her bare.

“Get on the bed,” he said as he pulled down his waistband and stepped out of his pants.

She moved to the centre of the bed with her head up near the head board. She slid her fingers in between her legs and started rubbing her pussy to make herself wet.

He got on the bed and knelt in front of her, running his hand up and down the shaft of his penis. “Don’t make yourself come,” he told her as he reached over to the bedside table and took a condom out of the drawer.

She took the small silver packet from him and tore it open, taking out the bit of rubber and started to run her fingers along the shaft of his cock, checking if he was hard enough. He kissed her as she rolled the condom onto his dick. He spread her legs and slid himself into her, thrusting softly and slowly as he started to rub her clit. He leaned forward, biting her nipple before he positioned himself face-to-face to her, placing his left arm above her head as he kissed her. He felt her tilt her hips forward and her pussy tighten as she let out a soft moan as she came.

“Fuck,” she whispered, digging her fingernails into his biceps.

He placed his right hand on her jaw as he kissed her again, quickening his momentum as she wrapped her arms around his shoulders. Their breathing became in sync, exhaling with every thrust, inhaling as he withdrew. He took her left knee and drew it to his side as he quickened his momentum again, digging his fingers into her thigh as he thrusted deeper into her, increasing his force as his came closer to climax. He kissed her again, holding his breath as he felt pressure build up inside of him. He exhaled a flush of hot breath over her lips as he came, his thrusts coming to a stop. He withdrew and collapsed onto his back beside her, scratching his chest with his left hand. She turned over and laid her head onto his chest, biting his thumb softly. She held his wrist as he wiped her hair from her face. She smiled. ”That was wonderful, Daddy,” she whispered before kissing his chest.

He gently brushed a lock of hair behind her ear. “I love you.”

“I love you, too.” Her eyes looking up at him. “Never leave me.”

“I won't, I promise.” He rolled them onto their sides, kissing her as he pulled her as close to him as he could, tangling himself up in her as they slept.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: daddyjc marriedjc jc solojc