[Comments - 20]
Summary: It's the run up to Christmas in Silverwood, and Maggie is spending the season of goodwill manning her family's traditional bakery. When a handsome stranger walks into her life, will she finally get the Christmas she's always been dreaming of?
Rated: PG
Categories: In Progress Het Stories Characters: Justin Timberlake
Awards: None
Genres: General, Humor, Romance
Series: None
Chapters: 11 Completed: No
Word count: 29850 Read: 4832
Published: Dec 10, 2014 Updated: Apr 22, 2015
Send To: Printer or Microsoft Word
Story Notes:

Runner up for Best Justin at the Season 8 Awards!

This story is for entertainment purposes only. I’ve had to twinge some facts/places/events etc. to fit the storyline, but it’s Christmas so I’m hoping you’ll go with it! Also, I’ve done some research and this story is probably littered with inaccuracies regarding Christmas in America. You guys don’t have mince pies? You don’t have sausage rolls? I’m British, so I apologise if there are a lot of things in here that Americans just don’t do. Again, it’s Christmas, please just go with it! Merry (early) Christmas!

1. Chapter 1 by Pumples [Comments - 3] (1975 words)
The stranger appears

2. Chapter 2 by Pumples [Comments - 1] (2929 words)
Maggie can't get Blue Eyes out of her mind, but a family dinner awaits when she gets home. Can she survive a night with her family without thinking about the handsome stranger?

3. Chapter 3 by Pumples [Comments - 2] (2689 words)
Guess who shows up... ;)

4. Chapter 4 by Pumples [Comments - 1] (2570 words)
Maggie and Max give Justin a little lesson in baking, but it's Maggie who ends up feeling out of her depth.

5. Chapter 5 by Pumples [Comments - 2] (2091 words)
Justin takes Maggie to the ski resort to see the Christmas lights.

6. Chapter 6 by Pumples [Comments - 3] (3969 words)
Maggie and Justin continue their date

7. Chapter 7 by Pumples [Comments - 2] (3952 words)
Maggie finds being distracted at work has it's upsides when she's sent home a little earlier than expected.

8. Chapter 8 by Pumples [Comments - 2] (2649 words)

*This chapter is dedicated to DiamondDoss, whose birthday it is today. Happy Birthday!*

 

9. Chapter 9 by Pumples [Comments - 1] (2302 words)
Gem loses her Christmas spirit.

10. Chapter 10 by Pumples [Comments - 2] (2636 words)
Gem chooses the wrong time to ask Maggie a favour, the concequences of which could be long-lasting for both women.

11. Chapter 11 by Pumples [Comments - 1] (2088 words)
Gem cancels her overtime and escapes with the boys to her moms, while Justin tries to reassure Maggie that things will be okay.