[Comments - 3]
Summary:

This First part of the story is roughly about the formation of this all new girl band around 1998, called "Innosense", who were by that time actually managed by Justin's Mum, too. Although, it is about this teenage girl, Corinna. She's about 12 or 13 yrs old. And is secretly, and strictly forbidden to, going to her first 'nsync-concert & band meeting afterwards. A runaway. Who will be finding in the end of this trilogy, that she has one major thing in common with one of these five guys, that she would have never dared to be true to herself ....!!

 


Rated: PG-13
Categories: Group Characters: Chris Kirkpatrick, Group, JC Chasez, Joey Fatone
Awards: None
Genres: Celebrity/Celebrity, Drama, General
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: Yes
Word count: 8717 Read: 720
Published: Apr 23, 2015 Updated: May 04, 2015
Send To: Printer or Microsoft Word
Story Notes:

This story is my very first, I ever did write! It's a trilogy! This one is the First part, only! As I have it written in German so many years ago. And only have the 1 time printed version at all. It will take me a while to type-in all three parts in to my laptop again. And translate them also!

 

1. Chapter 1 by kopfkinokate [Comments - 3] (3266 words)
The true "chapters" are quiet missing in this one as it is only a short short story! It is devided in to "special" paragraphs though, by naming where the characters are at this moment and/or what is happening there just!

2. Chapter 2 by kopfkinokate [Comments - 0] (2001 words)

3. Chapter 3 by kopfkinokate [Comments - 0] (3450 words)

Okay! I have finally gotten that part to an end!! ... I hate re-editing!! lol

I hope y'all will like this turn out. Again, the original idea and writing to this was, something like sixteen/ seventeen yrs ago!! A quarter of a century really is a long time, when you look back on the kind of things you did then...!