[Comments - 19]
Past Featured StorySummary: How do two people so deeply in love suddenly find themselves at odds with each other.  Abby never thought JC would crash her world, but he does.  The break up hurts them both more deeply than either cares to admit.  Can a snowstorm save their relationship?
Rated: R
Categories: Challenges, Completed Het Stories Characters: JC Chasez
Awards: None
Genres: Angst
Challenges: It's Gonna Be MAY! *NF Spring Writing Challenge 2015
Series: None
Chapters: 9 Completed: Yes
Word count: 23854 Read: 3042
Published: May 28, 2015 Updated: Jun 05, 2015
Send To: Printer or Microsoft Word

1. Chapter 1 by Truekat [Comments - 5] (3147 words)
Abby is caught completely off guard when JC announces that he's through with her.  Can her Christmas holiday be saved and can they find their way back to love?

2. Chapter 2 by Truekat [Comments - 2] (2310 words)
All she wanted was to remove her things from his home.  Abby wasn't prepared to run into JC and his nasty temper.

3. Chapter 3 by Truekat [Comments - 1] (2804 words)
JC wonders exactly how stubborn can Abby be until he realizes something isn't right.  Can he be her knight in shining armor?

4. Chapter 4 by Truekat [Comments - 2] (2516 words)
With the power out, JC has a lot of time to remember their past.  Will those memories be enough to remind him of what they had while he waits for Abby?

5. Chapter 5 by Truekat [Comments - 1] (1353 words)

Abby feels confused by JC's actions. Escape is all she can think about, but he refuses to let her leave, even after telling her to get out of his life.  Willl these two be able to save what they once had?

6. Chapter 6 by Truekat [Comments - 2] (2812 words)
A nightmare brings all the horrible things JC said to Abby back. She opens her eyes only to realize she needs to get away from this man.  What he does to persuade her to stay she is not prepared for!

7. Chapter 7 by Truekat [Comments - 1] (2381 words)
JC thinks his kiss should be enough to persuade Abby to reveal her dark secret and realize she is still in love with him.  Is a cup of tea in a blinding snowstorm really enough?

8. Chapter 8 by Truekat [Comments - 1] (3474 words)
With the light of day, Abby decides it's time to leave JC.  Can he convince her that is not what he wants? Will she even listen to him?

9. Chapter 9 by Truekat [Comments - 4] (3057 words)
The tables have turned and the ball is now in Abby's court.  Can she make JC understand the error of his thoughts? Did a snowstorm finally reunite these two lovers?