Author's Chapter Notes:

 

Reese

I’ve given the cabdriver my address and he’s weaving us around the late night traffic. It’s just after 1 a.m. and the city is still very much alive.

I'm giggling foolishly and JC's patiently indulging me with the sexiest grin. It turns out, so we found out at coat check, that we have nearly identical black leather jackets. For some reason that tickles me and I keep laughing.

I'm giddy, I think. It's the drinking, and the dancing, and the fact that I'm doing something I've never done before. Something a little naughty.

Our fingers are intertwined and I like the way my hand feels in his. We're hugged up on each other in this backseat. He lets go of my hand and snakes his arm around me, pulling me closer.

"You smell amazing," he says, lips against my ear. "I can't wait to taste you."

Mother. Fuck. It takes every ounce of my considerable willpower to not moan out loud when he says that. As if proving to me that he means it, I feel his teeth and tongue on my earlobe. My eyes close and this time I can't help the moan that escapes.

He's whispering things to me and honestly I have no idea what he's saying. He's far too close and he smells far too good and it's all I can do to not climb into his lap right now and get down to business.

His hand is moving up my thigh, slowly, and I'm wishing I had worn a skirt instead of the heavy denim of my jeans. Still, I feel the warmth of his fingers and they're sending mini-explosions right between my legs. Just when I feel like I can't possibly take anymore, we pull up outside my building. I get ready to pull my cash out of my pocket when he stops me.

"I got it," he says, head still close to mine.

I can't form words right now so I just nod and exit the vehicle, getting my keys from the inside zipper pocket of my jacket. The chilly October wind whips around me but I don't even feel it. I don't feel anything but heat and desire.

In the next instant he's taking my hand again, looking down at me with that smile. I unlock the doors and pull him through the lobby.

I nod at Frank, the overnight doorman, and he smiles in response.

"Nice." JC mumbles this, kind of dragging his feet now while he's looking around.

I stop and stare at him. "Do you want a tour of my lobby or do you want a tour of my bedroom?" I'm feeling impatient now.

He looks down at me in shock and then a smirk breaks through on his face. "Lead the way, Honey."

I wiggle my eyebrows at him and continue to lead him to the elevator. Once inside I depress the button for the tenth floor, thinking that I really like the way he keeps calling me honey. I assume it’s just a thing he says, the way I call everyone dude, but I’m enjoying it being directed at me. I’m wondering what kinds of things he says in bed when he squeezes my hand.

“What are you smiling about?” he asks, looking down at me with a grin of his own.

I feel heat flood my face and before I can answer, we’re on my floor. Without another word, I’m leading him down the the hallway to my condo. Our footsteps fall in staccato rhythm to the thudding of my heartbeat in my chest. This is going to happen; that much is certain. But the closer we get to my place, the more nervous I am.

We reach my door and I slip the key into the lock, turning it until it clicks open. I slide a somewhat unsteady hand onto the doorknob and turn it, pushing the door open. Since I’m still holding his hand, I kind of tug on him a little bit until he follows me and crosses the threshold.

There’s a lamp on the small table in my entryway and I keep it on when I’m going to be coming in late, so there’s a little bit of illumination on us as we stand there. Letting go of his hand, I walk around him to close and the lock the door. When I turn around, he’s right in front of me.

“Hi,” he says, all serious and intense and sexy.

And he’s looking down at me, and he’s not smiling anymore, and then his hands are at my waist and he’s pulling me closerclosercloser until my body is right up against his.

“Hi,” I whisper back.  

And then his fingers are moving up my sides, under my jacket, and my arms are going around his neck, and finallyfinallyfinally he’s bringing his mouth to mine.

His lips feel so good against mine, firm and soft. And now his tongue is sliding against my upper lip and I open my mouth up more, allowing him inside. “Mmmm.” The sound comes out of my mouth, against his, before I can stop it. He tastes so sweet and he’s increasing the pressure and his tongue is gliding around mine and every nerve ending I have is firing and I’m vibrating.

I've been fantasizing about kissing him all night and I am amazed at how much better it is than I imagined. It's been a long while since someone kissed me well enough to leave me breathless, but he does.

I pull away suddenly and I’m all but panting, which is totally not sexy, but whatever. I slide my hands from around his neck, down the front of his jacket and he’s looking at me quizzically.

“I just, um...I have to get out of these shoes, “ I say.

“Ok,” he says, looking flushed.

Slipping out of my shoes feels like ecstasy and I let out another groan of pleasure.

He chuckles. “That good, huh?”

“Mmm, you have no idea.”

We take off our jackets and he takes off his shoes too, which I put away in the closet, and I bring him further into my condo. He’s looking around, eyes wide and an appreciative smile on his face.

One of the benefits of working in real estate is having access to some of the best real estate. I got my place for an amount way below market value and I absolutely love it. He’s noticed the floor to ceiling windows that wrap around the entire space. I’ve got a spectacular near panoramic view of the city, including the lake on one side. He’s impressed.

He approaches one of the windows in the living room and whistles low. “This is...this is amazing.”

I like that he likes my place. “Yeah, the view is what sold me,” I say. I head into the kitchen and wash my hands at the sink. “Do you want anything? I’ve got wine, water, and everything in between.”

I watch him for a moment. It’s still mostly dark, but the lights from the city are making him glow from the window. He looks...so good.

He turns slowly and looks at me, a small smile on his face. “Yeah.”

I’m waiting for him to tell me what, and he’s moving closer, joining me in the kitchen. He stands right in front of me and I’m still wondering what he wants, looking so solemn.

“You mentioned something about a tour of your bedroom?”

His delivery is so serious but I can’t help but burst out in laughter. A smile breaks out on his face and he’s laughing with me.

“That was supposed to be sexy,” he says, still chuckling.

I get up on my tip toes and kiss his cheek. “You are...really, really cute.”

He grabs my hand as I get ready to pull back and brings me closer again, one eyebrow lifted. “Just cute?”

Before I can answer his hands are on my face and he’s kissing me again, forcing me up against the counter behind me. He kisses like...I don't even know how to describe it. But my lips are tingling and my mind is cloudy and all there is is his mouth and tongue and my heart is racing and it feels so good. I’m pretty sure I’m moaning. If he doesn't stop, whatever happens next is going to happen on my kitchen floor. I don't want that.

I put my hands on his chest and push him away gently. “Just, um...I’m just going to close the blinds, OK?”

“I'll come, too,” he says.

And although I know what he means--and what he doesn’t mean--I smirk at him.

I take his hand and lead him around my condo, closing all of the blinds and turning off the light in the entryway. And then, with my pulse racing, I lead him down the dark hall to my bedroom.



JC

It's all I can do to keep my hands off of Reese in the cab ride. She's still giggling about our almost-matching jackets and it's cute that she finds it so funny. I'm holding her hand, but I want her closer so I let go and put my arm around her, bringing her nearer to me.

I inhale her and she smells amazing and I tell her so. And since I'm whispering in her ear and I know the driver can't hear us, I also tell her that I can't wait to taste her. And the way her breathing hitches when the words leave my mouth make me want to tell her all sorts of things I can't wait to do to her.

I've got my hand on her thigh and I close my mouth over her earlobe and she moans out loud. It isn't very loud, but I hear it, and it's enough that I'm getting hard. My hands are moving up her leg and I'm just thinking that I can't wait to get her out of the clothes and then we're in front of her building.

It's cute, the way she gets ready to pay the driver, but I take care of it. She's already waiting with her key out when I exit the cab. I take her hand again and after she unlocks the door, I follow her inside.

Wow. The lobby of her building is pretty ritzy looking and I'm wondering what she does for a living. The floors are marble and there's a security guard and everything. I’m looking around, taking it all in when she stops suddenly and looks at me like she's annoyed.

"Do you want a tour of my lobby or do you want a tour of my bedroom?" she says.

Reese is feisty. That makes me smile. I get distracted sometimes, what can I say? “Lead the way, Honey,” I say and she’s pulling me over to the elevator.

We’re inside and she presses the button for ten, and I’m just watching her. She seems to be thinking about something and she’s got this dreamy little smile on her face and I wonder what she’s thinking about so I ask her. She looks up at me surprised and maybe a little bit guilty, and I’m wondering if she’s thinking naughty thoughts about the two of us. Because I am. She doesn’t answer and the bell dings and the doors open and we’re walking down the hall.

We’re at what I assume is her door, and she seems a little bit more subdued now, maybe a little nervous. I'm obviously not going to force anything but I'm hopinghopinghoping she hasn't changed her mind. That would...absolutely suck.

She's letting me in and the first thing I notice is that her place smells like her. I'm eventually going to ask her what she's wearing because it's driving me crazy that I can almost recognize it, but not quite. It's lightly permeating the air and it just makes me want to just press my nose into her skin and breathe her in.

When she turns from locking the door I’m waiting for her. I grab her hips and pull her close to me because all I want, all I’ve wanted since before we left the club, is to feel her tongue sliding against mine. Ok, that’s not all I want--from her or her tongue--but it’s what I want most right now. I bring my mouth to hers, loving that she’s slipping her arms around my neck and relaxing into me. I’m trying to be gentle and slow but I’m anxious and what I really want is to find the nearest semi-soft surface and get to work getting her naked and underneath me.

I’m kissing her harder, thirstier, like she’s water and I’m trying to drink in every last drop. And then she’s pushing me away, breathing heavy, and it’s sexy as hell. And she’s telling me she wants to take her shoes off. And I’m saying OK and trying to calm down.

We take our shoes and coats off and while she’s putting everything away, I’m looking around what I can see of her condo. It’s still pretty dark, but there’s enough light coming in from the windows that I can see it well enough. And the windows...damn. There are floor to ceiling windows around the entire place and an incredible view of the city laid out beyond it. I walk over to look around and from one side, you can even see the lake. She’s in the kitchen asking me if I want anything and I realize I’ve gotten distracted again.

“Yeah.” I stride over to her with what I hope is an appropriately seductive expression on my face. “You mentioned something about a tour of your bedroom?”

She bursts out laughing and I guess I’ve missed my mark. I’m smiling at her and she kisses my cheek, tells me I’m cute. Cute is not what I’m going for. As she pulls away I grab her hand and pull her back to me. I’ve got my hands on her face and my mouth on hers.  To hell with being gentle. I’m backing her up against the counter and she’s moaning and I’m thinking the kitchen counter is as good a place as any when she puts her hands on my chest and pushes me back.

She’s breathing heavy and I can’t wait to hear her completely out of breath. “Just, um...I’m just going to close the blinds.”

I tell her I’ll come with her and her eyes flash with humor. I don’t mean it that way, but I like a girl with a dirty mind. She’s got me by the hand again, leading me around closing the blinds and turning off the lamp in the entryway. And then we’re walking down the hall to her bedroom.
Chapter End Notes:
<3 to my LadyX for her continued awesomeness!


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: randomhookup triangles otherwoman boyfriendjc jc producerjc cheaterjc