[Comments - 0]
Summary:

Look, I know we sound entirely out of our minds, but it happened and, well... Between what I found in my Onedrive stories from the time I was in my own twisted and demented version of limbo for my character pop star turned rock/screamo musician, mom of seven Samantha (Charpentier) Chasez and what I'd experienced, I think we could agree that she and I definitely switched bodies.  

She discovered how different it really is in my world compared to hers and I know how scary it can be. I made her a writer, in more ways than one, and a musician with seven kids. Her oldest three are my little ones because that's how I wrote it. Half of this story is based off her notes that she left in my Onedrive, the other half being what I discovered. I knew she would know the password to my computer because in the story, she uses the same one even though I never mentioned a word about it. 

You try explaining to the man you've wanted for so long why you're not feeling that great. He understands that it's probably the anxiety, but Nick understood it a little better. No clue why he would get it more than JC, but it probably comes from being who is and what he's done recently (like the past, oh, 20 fucking years).  

But I'll start just before it. 

 

Thank you, Hollie, for allowing me to use your idea and that you are amazing! I did expand the idea, but the base is all yours! 


Rated: NC-17
Categories: Completed Het Stories Characters: JC Chasez
Awards: None
Genres: Alternate Universe, Drama, Humor, Sci-Fi, Supernatural
Series: None
Chapters: 7 Completed: Yes
Word count: 10063 Read: 954
Published: Aug 01, 2015 Updated: Aug 01, 2015
Send To: Printer or Microsoft Word
Story Notes:

This is the inspirational story that brought my insane story of non-fiction inside fiction! Thanks again, Hollie!

http://nsync-fiction.com/archive/viewstory.php?sid=1090

1. Leading Up to The Switch Part 1 (Author) by Kaotyk [Comments - 0] (1750 words)

2. Leading Up to The Switch Part 2 (Character) by Kaotyk [Comments - 0] (1323 words)
This character if from my New Informantion=New Life series (Comfort, Kicking Back, etc). She went from pop star to rock star with her band, Ostracized Cannibals.

3. Oh! My! FUCK! by Kaotyk [Comments - 0] (2388 words)

4. Slipping Into My Creator's Shoes... Body... Life...Mind by Kaotyk [Comments - 0] (1629 words)

5. How Exactly Do I Go Back To My Life? by Kaotyk [Comments - 0] (1257 words)

6. Back To My Normal Life.... by Kaotyk [Comments - 0] (663 words)
Sorry for this one being so short... It's just a filler....

7. No More Rock Star Life... Back To My Happiness by Kaotyk [Comments - 0] (1053 words)
This was just to wrap up... Again, I apologize for it's lack of length...