[Comments - 37] starstarstarstarstar
Summary:

Loyalty is everything in Lani’s family; all her life she stayed loyal to the people that raised her and cold to the people who didn’t matter. What happens when someone who shouldn’t matter comes in and starts to test the loyalty she has towards her family?


Rated: R
Categories: In Progress Het Stories Characters: Justin Timberlake
Awards: None
Genres: Alternate Universe, Drama, Romance
Series: None
Chapters: 19 Completed: No
Word count: 35088 Read: 40157
Published: Jul 18, 2007 Updated: Aug 27, 2007
Send To: Printer or Microsoft Word

1. Characters by tda720 [Comments - 4] (13 words)

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

 

Just thought you'd like to be able to see who i was thinking of for each character. Enjoy, and reviews are really appreciated!

2. He Likes the Bartender... by tda720 [Comments - 0] (1285 words)

3. There's No Place Like Home by tda720 [Comments - 0] (3003 words)

4. Another "Friendly" Encounter by tda720 [Comments - 2] starstarstarstarstar (2191 words)

5. Family Secrets Revealed by tda720 [Comments - 3] starstarstarstarstar (1595 words)

6. But Then I Got High... by tda720 [Comments - 2] starstarstarstarstar (1962 words)
Thanks for the reviews! Here's the next chapter, It's pretty slow but it was needed. Review and tell me what you think!

7. Unwelcomed Visitors by tda720 [Comments - 1] (2822 words)

8. Positive Changes by tda720 [Comments - 2] starstarstarstarstar (1812 words)
here's another chapter i had finished already, hope you enjoy!!

9. Stay The Night? by tda720 [Comments - 2] starstarstarstarstar (2340 words)
here's another chapter! enjoy and review!

10. We All Make Mistakes by tda720 [Comments - 1] (2620 words)

11. Caught Up by tda720 [Comments - 3] starstarstarstarstar (2469 words)
Thanks to those who've been reviewing! Here's the next chapter, let me know whatcha think!

12. Old Friends by tda720 [Comments - 1] (1479 words)
Here's the latest chapter. It's not much but I hope you'll enjoy! There will be more later tonight or tomorrow! Thanks and don't forget to let me know what you think!

13. I'm A Changed Man by tda720 [Comments - 0] (2429 words)
Here it is as promised! Enjoy! Feedback is really appreciated

14. Uptight by tda720 [Comments - 1] (1506 words)

15. Fedeltà by tda720 [Comments - 2] starstarstarstarstar (2218 words)
I couldn't stay away, my creative juices were flowing tonight. Hope you enjoy! Don't forget to let me know what you think! Thanks!

16. But I Couldn't... by tda720 [Comments - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1095 words)
Thank you to all of you reading and reviewing! Here's another chapter, let me know what you think.

17. Down In Memphis by tda720 [Comments - 4] starstarstarstarstar (2753 words)
Hey, thank you to everyone that's been leaving me reviews! Here's the next chapter, and this should be it for about a week; I'm going to be wayyyy up in the boonies with no internet access. So enjoy, and make sure you leave some feedback for when I return! Thanks

18. And Then She's Gone.. by tda720 [Comments - 6] starstarstarstarstar (1403 words)
Sorry bout the delay. Here's the next chapter, it's not much but it's something, right? Let me know what you think!

19. Author's Note by tda720 [Comments - 2] starstarstarstarstar (93 words)