[Comments - 40] starstarstarstarstar
Summary: What's a girl to do? Fresh out of college, a public relations degree in hand. All set to be the next agent or publicist, the next Ari to Vince if you will. And suddenly, one interview with Clive Davis, and poof! Here I am, slave- I'm sorry, personal assistant- to a man that millions would kill to be with. But what if our business arrangement becomes more? What if black and white clearly makes what were doing wrong? It's like a drug though, I'm addicted to him.
Rated: NC-17
Categories: In Progress Het Stories Characters: Justin Timberlake
Awards: None
Genres: Drama, General, Romance
Series: None
Chapters: 18 Completed: No
Word count: 16832 Read: 45500
Published: Jul 27, 2007 Updated: Jul 04, 2008
Send To: Printer or Microsoft Word
Story Notes:
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of my creativity. I have no association with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. There's something about you by courtney [Comments - 0] (594 words)

2. I can't breathe by courtney [Comments - 1] (1320 words)

3. You tell me that you need me by courtney [Comments - 3] (986 words)
Hey all! Thanks for reading, and I would love hearing reviews! Enjoy.

4. I wish that my goods outweighed my bads by courtney [Comments - 3] starstarstarstarstar (1052 words)
Again, thanks for reading. Reviews are fantastic!

5. It Matters to Me by courtney [Comments - 0] (1159 words)
My sincerest apologies for not updating. I just got back from vacation and finally got on a computer. Let me know what you think :)

6. Keep it loose, keep it tight by courtney [Comments - 3] starstarstarstarstar (529 words)
Dear heavens, I haven't updated in ages, and still this one isn't all that long. But i sincerly promise that I will continue this weekend, I'm aiming for maybe two to three chapters this weekend. Alright, love you all, keep the feedback coming. -Court

7. To love somebody by courtney [Comments - 1] starstarstarstarstar (775 words)
So, I love all of you, and your reviews and because of you, I've decided to write sooner than planned. More chapters to come with more substance, I promise. But for now, enjoy, and leave feedback- I love it. -Court

8. Baby, we got love by courtney [Comments - 1] (952 words)
as promised, another one. love all the reviews, keep them up!

9. Don't Save It All by courtney [Comments - 3] starstarstarstarstar (786 words)

I know, I know, I'm the worst at updates, ever. But here's another story to hold you over this holiday weekend. I might have some more time to update more, but I'm not sure right now. Love feedback, keep it up!

10. What I Cannot Change by courtney [Comments - 2] starstarstarstarstar (771 words)
ANOTHER ONE! Wow, I'm telling you, I don't know what has gotten into me! Enjoy, the upcoming chapter is going to be a goody, I promise :)

11. Something bout a southern girl by courtney [Comments - 3] starstarstarstarstar (849 words)
I love love love you all and the feedback. If any of you are willing to be an editor-(yes that would mean you get to read it before anyone else) please let me know! 

12. Scream by courtney [Comments - 3] starstarstarstarstar (870 words)
I know, I AM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING. I hope this makes up for it, he he. Feedback is love.

13. Comfortable by courtney [Comments - 2] (920 words)

14. 5:19 by courtney [Comments - 5] starstarstarstarstar (1045 words)
As much as it pains me to say this, the end is coming. I've finally finished what I view as the final outline of events. However, enjoy this chapter that comes after the guilt I felt after leaving you all hanging with the last one. Please leave feedback :)

15. Last Goodbye by courtney [Comments - 4] (991 words)
I love you all and I wish there were many many more chapters for me to bring you. Enjoy this. Keep up the feedback, it honestly makes my day better!

16. Let it Burn by courtney [Comments - 2] starstarstarstarstar (997 words)

17. You cut me open by courtney [Comments - 4] starstarstarstarstar (1238 words)
Ah, the wait is over. I hope you all enjoy :)

18. Peace and Harmony by courtney [Comments - 0] (998 words)

I realize that I am the most horrible updater in the world. But here is the last chapter to Addicted. It's been a fun first story and I cannot thank you all enough for the reviews and the love you've shown towards the story! I hope you all enjoy and I promise, something is in the works ;)