[Comments - 12] starstarstarstarstar
Summary: Being a twin isn't all it's cracked up to be.....
Rated: R
Categories: In Progress Het Stories Characters: Justin Timberlake
Awards: None
Genres: Romance
Series: None
Chapters: 7 Completed: No
Word count: 17344 Read: 11928
Published: Aug 13, 2007 Updated: Nov 02, 2007
Send To: Printer or Microsoft Word

1. Prologue by Mattison30 [Comments - 5] starstarstarstarhalf-star (670 words)

This is another story I had posted at the old site.  I'm in the process of editing and rewriting a lot of this story so for those of you have already read this you might want to check it out again.  The ending is definatly going to change due the fact that he last one thoroughly stunk.  Anyway, I hope you all enjoy this one.

Thanks!

2. Granny Panties in The Club by Mattison30 [Comments - 0] (3002 words)

3. Case of the Mistaken Identity by Mattison30 [Comments - 0] (3003 words)

4. The End Before The Begining by Mattison30 [Comments - 1] starstarstarstarhalf-star (2540 words)

Please let me know what you think of the story so far.  Thanks!

5. Let the Games Begin by Mattison30 [Comments - 2] starstarstarstarstar (2113 words)

6. Liar, Liar Pants on Fire by Mattison30 [Comments - 0] (2790 words)

Two updates as promised! :)  Please, please, please let me know what you think.

7. Dolce and Gabbana, The Village, and A Kiss by Mattison30 [Comments - 4] starstarstarstarstar (3226 words)