[Comments - 35] starstarstarstarstar
Summary:

If something can go wrong, it will go wrong for Robyne Gallagher. Stuck with the fate of always being the friend never the girlfriend and living a life she never expected she's given the opportunity of a life time. The only problem is she gets stuck in between two men.

One is her boss, the man who has enabled all her dreams to come true and the other is the man that she wants but is convinced is too good for her. When both start showing interest in her at the same time she's torn between listening to her head or her heart.


Rated: R
Categories: In Progress Het Stories Characters: JC Chasez, Justin Timberlake
Awards: None
Genres: General, Romance
Series: None
Chapters: 8 Completed: No
Word count: 15044 Read: 13561
Published: Aug 31, 2007 Updated: Mar 19, 2008
Send To: Printer or Microsoft Word
Story Notes:

This is a challenge from a friend of mine who got bored at work. I'm working on it in between boughts of writers block to keep the creative juices flowing.

 

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. No money is being made from this work. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. Prolouge by mistressofburden [Comments - 7] starstarstarstarstar (1397 words)

2. Chapter 1 by mistressofburden [Comments - 3] starstarstarstarstar (1302 words)

3. Chapter 2 by mistressofburden [Comments - 3] starstarstarstarstar (2486 words)

4. Chapter 3 by mistressofburden [Comments - 4] starstarstarstarstar (1815 words)

5. Chapter 4 by mistressofburden [Comments - 3] starstarstarstarstar (2296 words)
I must have wrote, rewrote, changed back and rewrote again about seven times, not to mention all the changes I did to the Once In a Lifetime chapter I'm working on. Muses are such a pain in the ass when they throw curveballs at you.

6. Chapter 5 by mistressofburden [Comments - 3] starstarstarstarstar (1552 words)
Okay real life sucks...but I'm finally back on the writing track.

7. Chapter 6 by mistressofburden [Comments - 4] starstarstarstarstar (1793 words)

8. Chapter 7 by mistressofburden [Comments - 8] starstarstarstarstar (2403 words)
i should so totally be working right now...it's amazing what happens when I can take inspiration from real life.