Justin stepped off the plane at LAX and took a deep breath. He was so nervous he could see himself shake. As he grabbed his bags and stepped foot out of the door he was greeted by dozens of paparazzi, one thing he would never miss about LA. They just hang out at the airport here, hoping they’ll catch someone.

“Where are you coming from Justin? Did you have a good vacation?” Justin continued walking, not looking and anyone or even acknowledging their presence. He quickly got into a cab and stared out the window as he was driven home. He wondered how he was going to tell Christine what he had to tell her and if she’d ever forgive him. He felt horrible about the fact that he had cheated on her. Justin himself had been cheated on many times and he knew how horrible it feels when you find out the person you love is cheating. But it really was only one night… although it’s not like Bella was the only girl. It really meant nothing, it was just physical attraction. Then again, he did get a girl pregnant. And the fact remains that if Aidan did not exist he would have never told Christine and he probably wouldn’t even feel bad about the fact that he had slept with other girls.

He never thought he would be able to cheat on a girlfriend. After being cheated on in almost every relationship he’s been in he knew how it felt. He knew all about those sleepless nights blaming yourself, thinking you just weren’t good enough. He knew the truth, people who cheat… cheat. It has nothing to do with the other party involved. But why was he now one of those people that cheat? He’d never cheated on anyone before and he’s been on plenty of tours where he was away from his girlfriend for weeks at a time. Why was this tour different? What had happened after the second record that made him change so much?

Justin handed the cab driver the money and slowly walked to his house. he threw his keys on the table and dropped his bags at the door and fell right onto the couch. He knew he had to go see Christine but he was procrastinating as much as he could. After taking a deep breath, he finally talked himself into getting up and driving to Christine’s house. As he parked his car in her driveway he took one more deep breath before walking to the door and knocking on it gently, hoping that she wasn’t home.

“Oh my gosh Justin” Christine jumped into his arms, kissing him gently, “Where have you been? You like disappear for days at a time”

He held on to her tightly, afraid this was the last time he would ever feel her in his arms, “Sorry, I’ve been busy”

“Yeah,” she said as she ran her hands down his chin stubble, “Are you alright? You look dead”

“Tired” he said softly, “I need to uh… talk to you. Can we talk?”

“Yeah, should I be worried?” she asked with a chuckle

Justin ignored her question and walked past her, sitting on the couch, “Alright, you’re going to… just know that I love you, alright? I love you” he grabbed onto her hands, “I really do love you. I don’t know how to…”

“What’s going on J?” she asked nervously. Justin took a deep breath and ran his hands through his shaven hair. he handed her a picture of Aidan watching for her reaction. Her face was blank, “Who is this?”

“His name is Aidan” Christine felt her bottom lip quiver. She could tell from the first glance that this was Justin’s child, “My son”

Christine sat quietly, staring at the picture in her hands, “And this is a recent picture?”

“Yeah, that’s where I was” he answered softly, running his hands through his hair. Christine handed him the picture back and ran her hands through her own hair, she didn’t know what to say or what to do, “Baby, I’m so sorry”

“So are you like… dating her or…?”

“No, no it was just a one night thing”

“Just a random girl?”

“Yes”

“And how many other girls were there?”

“What?”

“How many other girls?” she asked, tears falling down her face, “How many other girls that you didn’t get pregnant? How many other fucking whores did you sleep with Justin?”

“It was a mistake”

“How many fucking mistakes Justin?”

“I don’t know” he said softly

“You don’t know? Like what? Three? Ten? More than
fifty? Give me a fucking ballpark here Justin”

“Baby, I’m sorry”

“No, I’m not your baby” she grabbed the picture
of Aidan, “This is your baby. You have a baby. You have a fucking son and he’s not mine. We’ve been dating for three years and you have a kid, and he’s not mine” Justin sat there unable to say anything, “Say something”

“I don’t know what to say. I fucked up, what do you want from me?”

“I want you to leave”

“Christine, please”

“No. Leave. Because I know that you’re sorry and
I know that you feel horrible. But only because you have a son. If this baby didn’t exist you would have never told me that you’ve been sleeping with different whores in every damn city you go to. You wouldn’t feel bad about it because I would never know” she wiped her eyes, “Just leave Justin. I’ll send you your shit”

Justin stood up and slowly walked out of Christine’s house. he wanted to fight for her but he couldn’t. he just didn’t have the strength. As he stopped at a red light he threw his head to the steering wheel. He had never been more confused in his life. Although Justin knew that he loved Christine, the fact that she just dumped him didn’t hurt as much as he thought it would.


~~~

“I really want to thank you so much for coming here” Bella said sincerely to Justin’s mother as she fed Aidan, “I really have no idea what I’m doing and it’s such a relief to have a mother here”

“Oh sweetie, don’t even worry about it. I’m so glad to be here”

“But seriously, you’re helping so much. I don’t know what I would do without you. I will repay you for this, I don’t know how or when but I will”

“Please Isabella, don’t even think about it. I’m not doing anything”

“Can you stay forever?” Bella asked with a laugh

“I wish I could” Lynn smiled, “You’re doing great though, you’re going to be a wonderful mother. And Justin is great with kids. You should see him with his brothers. And whenever there are kids around he’s always the one adult playing with the kids all day”

Bella smiled as she looked at her son, “It’s just so weird. Like it’s such a weird situation. I don’t even know him”

“I know. But he’s a good guy” Lynn paused and let a chuckle escape, “Well I would hope I would think so, I am his mother. He really has his head on right. I mean, considering all the horrible things he could so easily get messed up with. I’m proud of him”

Bella nodded her head although she didn’t think of Justin as an all around good guy. Granted so far he wasn’t as horrible as she had expected but the fact remained that he did have a girlfriend when he had sex with her. He also technically still has a girlfriend who he did not tell he has a son. Then of course there is the way he fed her lines and used her to have sex in the first place. Sure, maybe in his business he’s a good guy. Compared to Colin Farrell or Fred Durst, but that didn’t impress Isabella. Not even a little bit.

“Your mother would be very proud of you too sweetie. Justin told me she passed away” Bella nodded her head, “How long ago?”

“It will be four years in December” Bella said softly

“I’m sorry. I know you really wish your mother were here”

Bella nodded her head, “It’s not a big deal. I mean it was a long time ago, I’m over it” she said quietly although that couldn’t be further from the truth. Isabella missed her mother every day of her life and as soon as she found out she was pregnant she cried for hours not only because of the fact that she was pregnant with Justin’s baby but also because she knew how much her mother wanted to live to see her own grandchildren.

“Was she sick?”

“Yeah, she had cancer” Bella continued
quickly, “I don’t really want to talk about it. I’m sorry, I just…” she trailed off. The truth was Bella never really talked to anyone about her mother. She never really showed how much it hurt her. Bella had to be the strong older sister for Vin when she died and she never even really cried in front of anyone over it.


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: daddyj boyfriendj angryj cheaterj pregnancy daddyc